PDA

View Full Version : Luis Garcia - Wayne Rooney - Cristiano Ronaldo to miss OT

phantomdj
17-01-2006, 05:35 PM
i have been reading newspaper reports saying these 3 are missing from the game....

gutted about garcia but i must say that if those man utd players are absent it will hurt man utd a lot more because they lack quality back-up

nick_anarchy
17-01-2006, 06:13 PM
ronaldo is a defo from the sending off , but it may be over turned yet so will have to wait for that one .. rooney i dont think will miss , hes not playin tomorrow i think ....

the papers will just put anything in their for a story and to build up the big clash of english football anything for a banter

phantomdj
17-01-2006, 06:20 PM
no doubt that if we lost it would be to a goal by silvestre or fletcher anyway...

nick_anarchy
17-01-2006, 06:32 PM
haha string vest always comes up trumps VS liverpool ... the only time hes any good .. tho i hope he dont play .. and as for fletcher im not goin to somment .......

its goin to one hell of a game

phantomdj
17-01-2006, 06:48 PM
it could be an anti-climax game as well tho...

who gets the first goal will probably be crucial.

i just hope it's not ruined with some blatant bad refereeing decisions.

i can see sissoko and rooney getting booked though

basslinejunkie
17-01-2006, 06:57 PM
if its true,im glad garcia isnt playing.gerrard back on the right,sisokko to snap any1 an every1!! hope he does smith.cunt of the highest order.

french_og
17-01-2006, 07:16 PM
I'd rather have Gerrard in the middle and Garcia on the right instead of all arms and legs Sissoko.

basslinejunkie
17-01-2006, 07:50 PM
sissoko is class,garcia is too inconsistent.

nick_anarchy
17-01-2006, 08:15 PM
it could be an anti-climax game as well tho...

who gets the first goal will probably be crucial.

i just hope it's not ruined with some blatant bad refereeing decisions.

i can see sissoko and rooney getting booked though

yeh defo the ref has to be spot on , its been a let down in past seasons with bad ref's on thsi game .... hope its clean and a good game .. it has the potential to be a classic

278d7e64a374de26f==