PDA

View Full Version : Casual violence - Model output

Mindful
17-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Hello :)

I started somthing new a couple of days ago and this is what ive got so far
http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CQ6S3YUBY4NX07EZEXFHCNZ08

Realy ran out of ideas for it in the second half of the track so some help Ideas and/or suggestions would be very cool.

Thanks

j_s
22-01-2006, 01:56 AM
sounds sick so far. ideas for the second half are tricky, you've built deep into a groove n so there aren't that many obvious directions to take. my instincts would be to head for a break and come back with a compltetly different rhythm which uses the same elements. some sort of of powerful clap/snare pattern wouildn't go amiss either, cos at the moment everything is revolving around the kick. hope to hear any progress....

Jack
22-01-2006, 11:38 PM
yer it have to break unless you just want to keep that groove.
Kick has not stopped.

But it does work how it is.

Similar thoughts to j_s

xfive
26-01-2006, 02:46 AM
Sounding cool man. I'd say it needs some more elements and edits and what not to break it up a bit. I mean the atmos work for sure as it rolls along, but I feel you need some sort of hook at the same time.
Also check into the kick/bass relationship... it sounds a bit right now like they're fighting... damn bass always wants its way but nooooo kick has to be heard too :bash: haha
:cheese:

lau
26-01-2006, 03:35 PM
WHY YOU LITTLE !@#!$#!

So im finally ready to download some stuff... Is the f8kking file expired!!!

aarghh...

get it on again.. gonna be online again tomorrow.. and ready for download,.....

:rambo:

Mindful
27-01-2006, 04:12 PM
WHY YOU LITTLE !@#!$#!

So im finally ready to download some stuff... Is the f8kking file expired!!!

aarghh...

get it on again.. gonna be online again tomorrow.. and ready for download,.....

:rambo:

Check out the other one I posted ya shitface, there should be a working link halfwaydown the page.

Cheers for any comments made on this peeps ;)
Ive more or less just left this one to die a happy death on my Hardrive now, may work on it some day tho.

LOL @xfive

278d7e64a374de26f==