PDA

View Full Version : Giant and Dwarf competition

dirty_bass
19-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Hey remix competition winners.
It`s been about a year or something now, any news of this record?
I can`t even find the giant and dwarf website any more.

loopdon
19-01-2006, 01:29 AM
http://www.fastfoodrecords.com/gad2004v2/frames/frame_main.htm

mmmh, i dunno but something looks pretty fishy to me :roll:

i might be wrong though...

djshiva
19-01-2006, 05:46 AM
last time crazy was here, he had mentioned he had a major harddrive crash in the summer, followed by some distro difficulties.

i am a tad frustrated too, but every release i have in the works is on hold because of distro issues, so i am really not all that surprised. it sucks, and i would like a bit more communication (ya on here crazy?), but i know many labels are going through difficulties, so i am willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one.

eyeswithoutaface
19-01-2006, 09:49 AM
doesnt really seem like distro problems though overall, there is nothing about the competition on the website and its been well over a year now has it not? id of written this one out of my expected discog by now just for my own peace of mind, which ive done with another release i had down, that way, if it doesnt happen, ive already told myself a long time ago to forget it, and if it does, bonus

Miromiric
19-01-2006, 10:17 AM
last time crazy was here, he had mentioned he had a major harddrive crash in the summer, followed by some distro difficulties.

i am a tad frustrated too, but every release i have in the works is on hold because of distro issues, so i am really not all that surprised. it sucks, and i would like a bit more communication (ya on here crazy?), but i know many labels are going through difficulties, so i am willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one.

there, there, take a cup of hot coco and tell us all about it

The Divide
19-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Why not got in touch with them via pm or email?

koma
19-01-2006, 03:06 PM
recently i exchanged some emails with crazy x ray
coz he send me press release about gad 011, and i have put that info on my page about 6 months ago
apparently they had some distribution problem, so postponed all planned releases

278d7e64a374de26f==