PDA

View Full Version : Blow the bloody doors off remixes - SUFR #35

Si the Sigh
19-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Blow the bloody doors off remixes - SUFR #35

A: Crash 'N' Burn - http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/sufr35/a/
B: Geezer - http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/sufr35/b/

Not too bad, both mixes will sound loads cleaner in the mix than the original. Guys remix, under his Geezer allias is good, but the Crash & Burn remix isn't anywhere near as good as their previous tracks and remixes.

Quick SUF Remix question and food for thought...

Why are the quite recent tunes being remixed so quickly?

I wish the chaps @ SUF would dig a little deeper into the back cat for remixing duty.

dan the acid man
19-01-2006, 01:15 PM
some of the older files from the tracks may not be available now

Si the Sigh
19-01-2006, 01:42 PM
Didn't think of that! :)

Do you like these remixes Mr Dan?

xes
19-01-2006, 01:48 PM
some of the older files from the tracks may not be available now then they'll have to download them illegally like everyone else :lol: :paranoid: ;)

Si the Sigh
19-01-2006, 01:53 PM
:lol:

Aratron
19-01-2006, 02:07 PM
maybe i stand alone but i thought the originals were bloody awful. v poor

FUSION
19-01-2006, 03:13 PM
yeah I rekon thats just you then,,,, not to impressed with the remixes

Si the Sigh
19-01-2006, 03:29 PM
The original was wicked if not a little messy sounding in the mix. Maybe I just haven't found the right chune to mix into and out of it! :lol:

AcidTrash
19-01-2006, 05:50 PM

word.

rhythmtech
19-01-2006, 06:40 PM
i reckon its about time for a SUF rmx competition!?!?!

always loved suf rmx but lately it seems to be the same producers each time. think back to old rmxs - there was even a dub rmx somewhere down the line.

Aratron
19-01-2006, 09:14 PM

word.

ty . sometimes i feel like im losing the plot in here, if you don't tow the part line your ****ed. still there's no accounting for taste. ;)

dan the acid man
19-01-2006, 09:47 PM

word.

ty . sometimes i feel like im losing the plot in here, if you don't tow the part line your ****. still there's no accounting for taste. ;)

it's all personal taste this music lark, one mans idea of heaven is anothers hell.

i say what i like, and tastefully say what i don't, or just ignore the things i don't like

FUSION
19-01-2006, 11:15 PM

word.

I remember you going nuts about this tune when it first came out pete why the dhange of heart??

dan the acid man
20-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Didn't think of that! :)

Do you like these remixes Mr Dan?

i do actually, but i loved the original, when i first heard unlucky punk i tried to think of a sample i'd use, and i thought this sample would be a good idea :techno:

out of these two remixes, i prefer the geezer side

Si the Sigh
20-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Same here.

Si the Sigh
20-01-2006, 09:28 AM

always loved suf rmx but lately it seems to be the same producers each time. think back to old rmxs - there was even a dub rmx somewhere down the line.

Been saying this for a while. I miss the old style SUF Remix records. Theres one with a Drummer jazz mix on it, a Shimon drum and bass mix on it, something completely different and then your techno / acid reworks from lesser known artists and DJ's.

Now its tracks released on SUF, and a month or so later a remix which seems completely half hearted by the same artist!

AcidTrash
20-01-2006, 11:49 AM
I want to hear magnum force remixed on the kazoo. In fact I'd like to hear the whole bak catalogue remixed so that the 303 is subsituted for a kazoo.

AcidTrash
20-01-2006, 11:51 AM

word.

I remember you going nuts about this tune when it first came out pete why the dhange of heart??

I don't even own it. I love the other magnum force one but this is toss. If I went nuts for it I was probably on drugs.

Si the Sigh
20-01-2006, 11:53 AM
:lol:

Aratron
20-01-2006, 03:31 PM

Been saying this for a while. I miss the old style SUF Remix records. Theres one with a Drummer jazz mix on it, a Shimon drum and bass mix on it, something completely different and then your techno / acid reworks from lesser known artists and DJ's.

Now its tracks released on SUF, and a month or so later a remix which seems completely half hearted by the same artist!

yeah i'd agree with you on that point. maybe they could update some classic orignals like - Control by Dthe d

278d7e64a374de26f==