PDA

View Full Version : Native Instruments Kore

herman
21-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Not too many details yet but looks interesting.

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?kore_us&ftu=6039a5587c&flash=7

xfive
21-01-2006, 09:07 PM
What the heck :scratch:

RDR
22-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Hmmm

Jury is firmly out. All in one solutions tend to give an all in one sound, but it will be interesting to hear the results.

tekara
26-01-2006, 07:18 AM
why does Native Instruments continue to pump out products when there are still alot of major bugs unaccounted for on their exisiting software?

the NI forums is enraged right now. Tomato throwing fest!

dulash
26-01-2006, 09:16 AM
does it have any dsp power, cause without ist just another probably expensive midi controller

Zektor
04-03-2006, 11:24 PM
hm...this might be THE software tool for me:

"You're desperately looking for a particular sound that you can 'hear in your head'"

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=koresound_us&ftu=1a9fa938c4

:)

If native instruments can help me find every sound i hear in my head, i could probably produce 30 tracks a day as i hear tons of melody-lines, weird sounds in my head...every day, which i would like to produce. But i can't because i don't have the equipment.

:roll:

findthesolution
05-03-2006, 12:06 AM
hm...this might be THE software tool for me:

"You're desperately looking for a particular sound that you can 'hear in your head'"

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=koresound_us&ftu=1a9fa938c4

:)

If native instruments can help me find every sound i hear in my head, i could probably produce 30 tracks a day as i hear tons of melody-lines, weird sounds in my head...every day, which i would like to produce. But i can't because i don't have the equipment.

:roll:

ditto. I like how the apple loops library is organized, and how you can find a loop based on its sound identities. Now I can be able to find a synth patch the same way...YES!!!

even if it is costly, it will be an invaluable tool for those who think in music terms, not mathematics.

rounser
05-03-2006, 12:40 AM
i could probably produce 30 tracks a day as i hear tons of melody-lines, weird sounds in my head...every day, which i would like to produce. But i can't because i don't have the equipment.
Maybe consider an MP3 player with dictaphone functionality? IRiver Nano is a cheap one, and you just hum or beatbox into it, arrange the resulting mp3 in your sequencer, then replace it with an instrument later.

Nubreed do this as a starting point for all their tracks, and their stuff is quality (but they use an old tape recorder).

Zektor
05-03-2006, 07:35 PM
i could probably produce 30 tracks a day as i hear tons of melody-lines, weird sounds in my head...every day, which i would like to produce. But i can't because i don't have the equipment.
Maybe consider an MP3 player with dictaphone functionality? IRiver Nano is a cheap one, and you just hum or beatbox into it, arrange the resulting mp3 in your sequencer, then replace it with an instrument later.

Nubreed do this as a starting point for all their tracks, and their stuff is quality (but they use an old tape recorder).

yeah, i have been thinking about getting a memorecorder or something, because i hear all these great melodies all the time.

one time, while i was in the shower...i heard a melody in my head. and i knew this 'song' was going to be classic. but i 'lost' it because i couldn't record it....

anyway, yeah i should get a nano or something. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==