:lol:

2nd that

dj casualty
21-01-2006, 03:51 PM
3rd that,cant believe how rubbish all three are

did sunderland win the champ last yr or was it wigan

djfase
22-01-2006, 01:34 PM
sunderland are going down without doubt and i would love the geordies to go aswell.

Big club?

Your having a laugh

DJsmallpaul
22-01-2006, 06:35 PM
What about the mighty Darlo !!

Hakka
24-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Football is bad all round in the North East. Sunderland are just not good enough, where Newcastle and Boro appear to be both suffering horrendous injury problems and poor management decisions.

Will
24-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Like not sacking Souness and McLaren you mean?! Yeah, the 3 in the prem should sack their managers for a start, I'd been thinking about how crap the NE teams are doing actually. Mind you probably not much point in Sunderland sacking what's his face...

piginabush
24-01-2006, 08:50 PM
this thread is officially the gh3yest ever on BOA

jam
27-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Boro have to many players who just dont give a shit and a passionless manager who doesnt understand that a striker should play as a striker and a left back as left back etc etc,he should also pick players on merit and not on the size of thier wages.

Newcastle have over paid for average players and have been very un-lucky with injuries,have a dodgy manager as well.

Sunderland made a couple of risks in the summer that haven't come off,they should have spent all thier money on a good midfielder and a decent striker rather than shelling out 2 million here and there on championship players,they however do have a decent manager and a little passion,which boro and newcastle lack at the moment.

We play them on tuesday and ill be there as ever at the stadium of shite but i doubt we'll win to be honest.

piginabush
31-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Boro have to many players who just dont give a shit and a passionless manager who doesnt understand that a striker should play as a striker and a left back as left back etc etc,he should also pick players on merit and not on the size of thier wages.

Newcastle have over paid for average players and have been very un-lucky with injuries,have a dodgy manager as well.

Sunderland made a couple of risks in the summer that haven't come off,they should have spent all thier money on a good midfielder and a decent striker rather than shelling out 2 million here and there on championship players,they however do have a decent manager and a little passion,which boro and newcastle lack at the moment.

We play them on tuesday and ill be there as ever at the stadium of shite but i doubt we'll win to be honest.

ffs jam, have a little faith.....

3-0 :cheese:

278d7e64a374de26f==