PDA

View Full Version : [Techno] [Minimal] [clix & cuts] [IDM] [Netlabel] [Free]

AVX23
22-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Hi BOA,

Not been on here before, but I'm sure I'll have spoken to a few of you over the years in various guises, and also shouts to Mr EG !

Just to introduce - we run Avionix Recordings, an Edinburgh based AV/Netlabel Collective.

You can find us here : http://www.avionixrecords.com

I'll spare ya the spraff - it's on our site if ur interested, but in a nutshell, If you want to check up and coming artists, established acts (such as wee djs, Jakeone, Ant, TOOb - ex Red snapper) and download free music from a diverse range of tastes from IDM to clix and cuts or hard techno thru Dub and more - then feel free to check us out.

Our Back cat is always available to download, and our current features include a Netlabel mix on a hard/minimal/funky tech tip from French DJ L'embrouille with trax from the likes of Vincent de wit, Sacha Muller, B*Wilder, SCSI_F_cker, 3Carbine and Jakeone.

We also have a minimal sutekh/False/Audion/Peacefrog style Live session from 3Carbine freshly up.

This week also see's us releasing the fourth EP in our Netlabel series : hailing from Los Angeles, Fabrik nos from Heavy-industries, serves up a hard hitting slice of techno with a slight electro/minimal twist.

OK, so yeah - nice to meet you BOA posse, I hope u will enjoy our she-it, and I'm lookin forward to checkin da banter :)

Registering to our site will give access to a selected soundbank and special features, this is not available as yet - but should be shortly, so if you want to share in some of our SFX/Sound design, then get joined up !

Peace.

Team AVX

278d7e64a374de26f==