PDA

View Full Version : manchester utd VS liveprool

nick_anarchy
22-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Well ... im not goin to go on and big up , slate or even say we played well as its far from it .. but thanks to all liverpool fans who have said thay would beat us 1-0 2-0 3-0 etc etc ppl that have said we aint the same etc etc ...

with regards to out first 11 out today the midfield was poor but hay with ronaldo , scholes , smith , park , all missing who else could we of played , a under strength team VS a full strength team who also were on a super run of games with out loss

thanks rio ;)

basslinejunkie
22-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Well ... im not goin to go on and big up , slate or even say we played well as its far from it .. but thanks to all liverpool fans who have said thay would beat us 1-0 2-0 3-0 etc etc ppl that have said we aint the same etc etc ...

with regards to out first 11 out today the midfield was poor but hay with ronaldo , scholes , smith , park , all missing who else could we of played , a under strength team VS a full strength team who also were on a super run of games with out loss

thanks rio ;)

your not the same,look at the state of you 2day.your sqaud is shite.and i dont care what any narrow minded manc says,we should have won that game,simple as that.

nick_anarchy
22-01-2006, 07:27 PM
sorry .. were you that good ?? 1 save made which your super world class striker missed the chance .. run along you sobing red shite .. take it on the chin you have to score goals to win and er guess what ........

im far from narrow minded i have respect for a lot of teams , just thought i was post my thank you to all the fans who said we would get beat ..

i could of posted other things up and took the piss etc but i didnt ...

basslinejunkie
22-01-2006, 07:32 PM
no were wernt that good,but we were far better than you on your own patch.

and eat s*it you ****ing plonker.

nick_anarchy
22-01-2006, 07:35 PM
god liverpool fans are such sour loser's ...

Numeric
22-01-2006, 08:03 PM
no were wernt that good,but we were far better than you on your own patch.

and eat s*it you ****ing plonker.

Get a grip you girl...

It's just like Mourinho said, all you know how to do is defend...

Liverpool didn't do enough to win the game end of story...

:lol:

phantomdj
22-01-2006, 08:34 PM
shut up numeric... you always chat shit...

fair play nick we didnt score which is what wins games so i agree we only have ourselves to blame...

but numeric saying we defend? you ****ing idiot, did you not watch the game? for 80 mins of the game we attakced you, so shut up...

we dominated, but the final ball was not there and the strikers didnt win it....

we lost... but the truth for man utd is that we controlled the game on your own patch and things have changed..

i am gutted we lost yes, but im glad at what man utd saw today (bar the lack of goals)

Esox Lucius
22-01-2006, 08:44 PM
if you should have won it you would have.

phantomdj
22-01-2006, 08:57 PM
thats a silly thing to say really because what do you base that comment on?

what is it easier to say? we should have won it or we dominated the game and looked superior?

either way it means the same...

basslinejunkie
22-01-2006, 09:03 PM
god liverpool fans are such sour loser's ...

sorry nick,i opologise.but i was absolutely raging after the game.we were considerably the better team,but rio scored a great header so fair play.and how shit was cisse.

french_og
22-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Liverpool got what they deserved, they never strung 5 passes together all afternoon and only created 1 notable chance that Cisse put over.

It about time they got Gerrard back in that centre as he is totally wasted on the right, against the weaker sides they can get away with useless Sissoko in the middle but against the big teams you need you best players in their best positions dominatiing. Gerrard is a good player on the right but you need him in that middle where he can control the game more.

I say fair play to Utd, they tried playing football and got the goal that counted.

phantomdj
22-01-2006, 09:09 PM
man utd tried playing football?? ahahahahaha....

what game did you watch? did you not see the stats even?

liverpool didnt string 5 passes? erm, sure you weren't watching man utd?

liverpool had plenty of moves, but the final ball was not there...

some analysis of the game has been terrible....

ha, even andy gray got it right (ie what happened on the pitch)

basslinejunkie
22-01-2006, 09:11 PM
it wasnt even really the final ball,it just broke down when it got to cisse.when is pongolle gonna get his chance?!?

french_og
22-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Cisse couldn't trap a bag of cement!! He should of scored that chance, rubbish!

Crouch was also just as bad today.

phantomdj
22-01-2006, 09:37 PM
he even got pulled for offside though... did you not see the flag?? man utd had a defender on the line and he was pulled for offside before skying it... so even IF he scored it would not have counted.

french_og
22-01-2006, 09:39 PM
The ref might of given the goal if he had seen the player on the line, it doesn't matter anyway as he missed.

Numeric
22-01-2006, 09:44 PM

dominated...

just what did Liverpool do today which was so great exactly? yeah you held a good back-line, had some good play in midfield and very little to talk about up-front, wow, i'm amazed. Utd didn't play well but Liverpool were no where near as good as you seem to believe phantom son...

what's so funny about this result is that all you kopites actualy believed you were gonna win, and yeah we were a little lucky but so f**kin what!! Utd have had their fare share of bad luck recently so we deserve a break...

nick_anarchy
22-01-2006, 10:42 PM
end of the day we won liverpool lost end of .... if u cant take it **** off and tell your mothers , hide away do whatever

i know we played poor and liverpool were all over us but its the goals that count

Microdot
22-01-2006, 11:24 PM
end of the day we won liverpool lost end of .... if u cant take it **** off and tell your mothers , hide away do whatever

i know we played poor and liverpool were all over us but its the goals that count

liverpool all over Utd?
liverpool dominated the game?
far better than Utd on their own patch?
dominated the game for 80 minutes?
there's some proper ****in bollocks being posted in this thread.

did you all watch a different game to me?

the skause had alot of the ball and looked dangerous a couple of times.
they were better than Utd today in that their passing and movement was a bit more fluid, but not much better.
Brown and Ferdinand dealt with most of it tbh.
anyone who thinks liverpool dominated anything today is sadly deluded.

basically, both teams were shite, Utd were just a bit shitter,
and if you play as poorly as liverpool did today, you can have no complaints about getting beat, no matter what the stats say.

phantomdj
23-01-2006, 07:12 AM

yeah nick you are right and i can take the fact we lost because we didnt score the goals but its idiots like numeric and microdot who make everyone laugh with their silly analysis of the game.

french_og
23-01-2006, 09:36 AM
I think I must of watched a different game then as the game seemed pretty even to me, also Rafa probably played what he feels is his strongest side and Man Utd had some their better players missing.

Dominating a game is having loads of chances and nearly scoring them and Liverpool only had 1 which was missed.

macca
23-01-2006, 11:01 AM
some of the posting in here is an absolute joke people need 2 get a grip ;) wouldnt say we dominated the game but apart from the nistleroy chance we looked comfortable an looked the more dangerous
side overall we where there better side even andy gray an neville said so. end of the day we lost great header by rio (hes still shite dont care what anybody says) and a good win 4 the scum

Esox Lucius
23-01-2006, 11:08 AM
UNI...TED...united are the football team (to finish second and claim that CL group stage place).

Isn't it funny how everyone talks about 2nd place these day :lol:

well apart from stevie "in denial" gerrard and the rest of the red shite.

conflict
23-01-2006, 11:22 AM
dont u just love watching the pool get turned over

hahahaha

brilliant stuff

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheese:

Esox Lucius
23-01-2006, 11:43 AM
my manc supporting mate was watching it in the hornblowers pub in birkenhead, which is a liverpool pub mainly, when rio scored he went mad in the pub, and loads of kopite dickheads told him if he was still there at the end of the game they were going to do him, he stayed at not one of them done anything, fanny's!

french_og
23-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Its all banter and part the fun, Liverpool fans would of gone mad if they had scored.

Miksta
23-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Its not shamefull to lose to Man utd, compared to some of the lose's/results people's teams in this thread are bragging about.

french_og
23-01-2006, 01:38 PM
You mean Arsenal Losing to Everton!!!! Will has been very quiet since bragging about their new signings on friday!!!

nick_anarchy
23-01-2006, 03:30 PM
stevie "in denial" gerrard haha .. .. is this the same player who hides away in big games ... god help england

french_og
23-01-2006, 03:59 PM
¿Hides away in big games? He doesn't hide, well never for Liverpool, he may be a little quieter for England but then he has to sit a little more when he plays for his country.

nick_anarchy
23-01-2006, 04:28 PM
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2112421596.gif

haha quality

Microdot
23-01-2006, 05:49 PM

yeah nick you are right and i can take the fact we lost because we didnt score the goals but its idiots like numeric and microdot who make everyone laugh with their silly analysis of the game.

who the **** are you calling an idiot, cocksucker?

Will
23-01-2006, 07:40 PM
You mean Arsenal Losing to Everton!!!! Will has been very quiet since bragging about their new signings on friday!!!

I haven't been on the net until now, but Walcott wasn't playing and he's hopefully got the best part of 20 years with us, so one unsurprising defeat is hardly much of a dampener. Adebayor couldn't play and Diaby was only a sub, they've all got plenty of time to make their mark.

And it's a bit sad having to take your pleasure from the defeats of others all the time, you only seem happy when someone or others lost. Plus, it was hardly a victory for football was it, the team that plays the best football being outmuscled, I suppose you'd rather all teams played like Everton and Bolton would you?

That's what the Premiership's in danger of being reduced to.

dj casualty
23-01-2006, 07:43 PM
gary neville surely has to be the worlds biggest prick

is it any wonder he's despised the lengthn and breadth of the country

Will
23-01-2006, 07:46 PM
That's true, dunno what he was playing at, he should know better...

nick_anarchy
23-01-2006, 08:33 PM
home ground , club captain , he can do what he wants 1 thing that makes me laugh tho , ppl say he ran the full length of the pitch haha its bollox , he went from the half way line to just past the 18 yard line , the scouse scum dont half cry .. thay get beat them moan about rooney & neville pfft thay should stop acting like little babies ... and face it thay lost to a team who have been better for the past 16 years

haha all the chanting goin on 5 euros , 18 leagues then its said but liverpool HAVE NEVER won the premership

some lad in work said to me this morning ... we should of score more we had loads more chances , your gk saved you

did he watch the same game was he for real haha

1 save all match , the mittle of the season a weak header which wasnt goin to do anything anyway and rio clears off the line .. yeh loads of chances pfft ....

i thought arsenal were bad at loseing but liverpool have took it to another level , chelsea didnt moan ....

Esox Lucius
23-01-2006, 08:52 PM
yea terrible what neville done, fancy showing your love for a club you have played for the best part of your life and winding up rivals from a local club.

i remember gerrard scoring against everton and pulling tongues to everton fans, of course it must be alright for liverpool players to do it.

nick_anarchy
23-01-2006, 08:59 PM
yea terrible what neville done, fancy showing your love for a club you have played for the best part of your life and winding up rivals from a local club.

i remember gerrard scoring against everton and pulling tongues to everton fans, of course it must be alright for liverpool players to do it.

thats it man , liverpool forget about things like that

phantomdj
23-01-2006, 09:07 PM

You, you ****ing fairy!!!

phantomdj
23-01-2006, 09:11 PM
so many jealous people of liverpool...

these goggles some of you are wearing are terrible...

the way you go on like man utd are the heros and saints of football and then generalise liverpool supporters. it's pathetic in its own right really...

i was gutted we lost to man utd because we deserved more, but we lost and i accepted it. i didnt rant on and i especially find it funny with the semi closet supporters of man utd who say nothing unless they actually win...

it shows how bad man utd are when they find more joy in an arsenal or liverpool loss than their own team winning

french_og
23-01-2006, 09:13 PM
I think fair play to Neville, there is nothing wrong with giving it some when you win, if Liverpool fans give the stick they should expect it back. He just showed how much he loved winning and beating Liverpool. Just as if Gerrard or Carragher would of done it it would of been fair play.

nick_anarchy
23-01-2006, 09:19 PM

the way you go on like man utd are the heros and saints of football and then generalise liverpool supporters. it's pathetic in its own right really...

i was gutted we lost to man utd because we deserved more, but we lost and i accepted it. i didnt rant on and i especially find it funny with the semi closet supporters of man utd who say nothing unless they actually win...

it shows how bad man utd are when they find more joy in an arsenal or liverpool loss than their own team winning

dan get real .. you big up liverpool like no other , sing praises , slate utd like every other , also make out u play better than u do .. come on mate if u had of won you would be goin on none stop and not giveing any man utd fan the time of day and chance to put a comment accross , or you would quote it up and try to rip it to bits

you didnt deserve a win thats 1st off ..

end of the day dont do to other what u dont like done to yourself !

we aint the saints of anything , just nice to see the shit put back towards fans who rant and give so much abuse to utd fans for problems , air crashes , the boreing 18 leagues 5 euros blah blah

did u hear utd saying 16 years ?? thats how long its been for u to win the top league ... nope

do u hear fans singing about the hillsbourgh , hiesle disaster nope we aint that low

phantomdj
23-01-2006, 09:24 PM
no i wouldnt have chanted about beating you because in truth beating united is not what is was in the past. anyway, the battle is lost, but the war will be won. we will get second.

Miksta
23-01-2006, 09:37 PM
haha this thread cracks me up, liverpool lost, SO WHAT, every team wins every team lose's, all that matters is position at end of season.

When a team lose's, it's always quick to come on here and laugh,i dont see the point, Liverpool still have a great record this season and has 2 games in hand, lets see where they finish at the end of the season. :)

Numeric
23-01-2006, 09:41 PM
yeah well put man...

basslinejunkie
23-01-2006, 09:55 PM

dan get real .. you big up liverpool like no other , sing praises , slate utd like every other , also make out u play better than u do .. come on mate if u had of won you would be goin on none stop and not giveing any man utd fan the time of day and chance to put a comment accross , or you would quote it up and try to rip it to bits

we aint the saints of anything , just nice to see the shit put back towards fans who rant and give so much abuse to utd fans for problems , air crashes , the boreing 18 leagues 5 euros blah blah

did u hear utd saying 16 years ?? thats how long its been for u to win the top league ... nope

do u hear fans singing about the hillsbourgh , hiesle disaster nope we aint that low

nah,u just sang about a kid whos in jail for 15yrs for a crime he didnt commit

nick_anarchy
23-01-2006, 10:02 PM
o did we .. didnt hear that one , would of stood up and joined in myself .... even the texts are goin around now with all the songs on as liverpool are such sour losers ...

basslinejunkie
23-01-2006, 10:07 PM
yawn.

i dont mind losing a game if we wernt the better team,but we was.and to concide a goal in the 90th minute any fan of any team would of been fumming.

Will
24-01-2006, 02:49 AM
I bet if Danny Murphy was still at Liverpool he would have scored if he'd been playing, he always seemed to score against Man U, dunno why they got rid of him. Liverpool still have 2 games in hand though, so they're in a good position still, as long as they bounce back quickly.

Numeric
24-01-2006, 06:56 AM
yeah Liverpool have to play Arsenal, even with their indifferent form i still expect Wenger's band of p**sies to beat the scouse ten man defence...

Esox Lucius
24-01-2006, 07:37 AM

**** him,, from what i have heard he is hardly a saint.

woooooooooooooh michael shields got 15 yearrrrrrrrrs, michael shields got 15 yearrrrrrrrrrrs, na na na na na naaaaaaaa

Microdot
24-01-2006, 02:22 PM

a crime he didn't commit , in your opinion.
anyway, after over 30 years of Munich songs, what the **** do you expect?

Microdot
24-01-2006, 02:27 PM

You, you **** fairy!!!

well, why not pm me and then we can arrange for you to speak to me in that manner in person then can't we?
you little faggot.

dj casualty
24-01-2006, 05:41 PM
and i thought me and nick argued :lol:

nick_anarchy
24-01-2006, 07:09 PM
and i thought me and nick argued :lol:

haha i do :lol:

Microdot
24-01-2006, 09:36 PM

no, that would be you.

dj casualty
24-01-2006, 11:25 PM

no, that would be you.

try lookin in the mirror

Numeric
25-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Gary Neville is the worlds greatest right-back, there's no question about that...

french_og
25-01-2006, 10:48 AM
He is the best in England, not sure about the World, I reckon Salgado from Spain is as good if not better than him, also better going forward. Also Cicinho from Brazil who has just joined Real Madrid is also class.

DJ RE:HAB
25-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Well Nevile is a prick outright in my eyes, and should duly punished for what he did.

Which whether u believe it or not, could and probably did add to the violence outside the ground.

As a footballer, and there code of conduct, coz believe it or not they do have one, he broke it entirely,and unjustly.

Just coz he got stick, which every proffesional footballer does, doesnt give him the right to intice, and fan the flames of the fans like he did. I mean ffs he gets paid a fortune part of which is to behave himself and set a high and proffesionnal standard of the cluband footballers. If he cant take silly taunts, which have always been part of football they werent invented for him or united.He shouldnt be in the game.. Watching him do dat reminded me of something out of sunday league football.. Ameaturish (sp)

In fact after reading the papers the next day,the arrogant manc twat took the limelight away from the actual game?

So all in all, he let Man Utd down, let pro footballers down, and most of all let himself down. Which when they ban him he will realise.

The game itself was shite,we did dominate, but lacked finishing, Rio Coke ead ferdinand played already for a change, must of knocked back a gram or 2 before the game.

Anyone hates gettin beating in the last minute, but utd are pro's @ it (european cup). Its what makes footy. the utd fans know we played better outright, I mean chelsea dont even dominate @utd..
but we couldnt finish...

So we'll get second, for defo utd are a side in decline, its part of the rules of football, it happens to every team, you only have to look @ history to see dat.

Hopefully we'll get u in the FA CUP...

and bury this argument once and for all...

Manchester United Team Statistics Liverpool
1 Goals 0
0 1st Half Goals 0
4 Shots on Target 3
3 Shots off Target 4
0 Blocked Shots 4
1 Corners 2
16 Fouls 17
3 Offsides 2
2 Yellow Cards 3
0 Red Cards 0
43.6 Possession 56.4 - possesion/dominance

Esox Lucius
25-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Well Nevile is a prick outright in my eyes, and should duly punished for what he did.

Which whether u believe it or not, could and probably did add to the violence outside the ground.

As a footballer, and there code of conduct, coz believe it or not they do have one, he broke it entirely,and unjustly.

Just coz he got stick, which every proffesional footballer does, doesnt give him the right to intice, and fan the flames of the fans like he did. I mean ffs he gets paid a fortune part of which is to behave himself and set a high and proffesionnal standard of the cluband footballers. If he cant take silly taunts, which have always been part of football they werent invented for him or united.He shouldnt be in the game.. Watching him do dat reminded me of something out of sunday league football.. Ameaturish (sp)

In fact after reading the papers the next day,the arrogant manc twat took the limelight away from the actual game?

So all in all, he let Man Utd down, let pro footballers down, and most of all let himself down. Which when they ban him he will realise.

The game itself was shite,we did dominate, but lacked finishing, Rio Coke ead ferdinand played already for a change, must of knocked back a gram or 2 before the game.

Anyone hates gettin beating in the last minute, but utd are pro's @ it (european cup). Its what makes footy. the utd fans know we played better outright, I mean chelsea dont even dominate @utd..
but we couldnt finish...

So we'll get second, for defo utd are a side in decline, its part of the rules of football, it happens to every team, you only have to look @ history to see dat.

1 Goals 0
0 1st Half Goals 0
4 Shots on Target 3
3 Shots off Target 4
0 Blocked Shots 4
1 Corners 2
16 Fouls 17
3 Offsides 2
2 Yellow Cards 3
0 Red Cards 0

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

french_og
25-01-2006, 01:26 PM
This post is getting boring!!!!

25-01-2006, 02:15 PM

but we couldnt finish...

1 Goals 0
0 1st Half Goals 0
4 Shots on Target 3
3 Shots off Target 4
0 Blocked Shots 4
1 Corners 2
16 Fouls 17
3 Offsides 2
2 Yellow Cards 3
0 Red Cards 0

3-1 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
25-01-2006, 02:16 PM

but we couldnt finish...

1 Goals 0
0 1st Half Goals 0
4 Shots on Target 3
3 Shots off Target 4
0 Blocked Shots 4
1 Corners 2
16 Fouls 17
3 Offsides 2
2 Yellow Cards 3
0 Red Cards 0

3-1 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

change the record dennis lad :lol:

Microdot
25-01-2006, 02:41 PM

but we couldnt finish...

1 Goals 0
0 1st Half Goals 0
4 Shots on Target 3
3 Shots off Target 4
0 Blocked Shots 4
1 Corners 2
16 Fouls 17
3 Offsides 2
2 Yellow Cards 3
0 Red Cards 0

*yawn* :roll:

basslinejunkie
25-01-2006, 05:28 PM
yes u are boring....

Microdot
25-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Actually, I agree about Nev.
Imagine throwing a coin into the crowd like that, absolutely disgraceful.
It could have hit a child or ......... oh hang on, that was Jamie Carragher wasn't it?

Nonetheless, it's certainly true that badge kissing by footballers is the root problem of football hooliganism in the UK today.

The vermin were so incensed by Neville's antics, that many of them immeadiately went and got their heads kicked in by Manchester Utd fans outside the ground.

:roll:

basslinejunkie
25-01-2006, 10:45 PM
its aload of crap this nevile thing anyway,he kissed his badge so what,let him have his moment.and if some1 threw a coin at me,id throw it back,no dobt about that,as probably most others would.

phantomdj
25-01-2006, 10:52 PM
microdot... 2 wrongs do not make a right!

26-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Actually he has now been charged by the FA...
Unlucky manc twat..

He didnt just kiss his badged he mouthed or possibly swore @ the crowd also the FA have stated... So it is incitement coz if someone done that to you in the street, youd probably kick off..
Hes paid to take stick anyway, suppose to be a professional afterall.. not very professional to me or the FA.

Anyways microdot how would you feel if Liverpool players done that to you @ Old Trafford, youd be screaming for there heads..

And once again your scumbag players cause chaos again last night... Once again taking away the limelight of the football, and projecting it onto vile new levels... havent we been here before with your scummy team...

nick_anarchy
26-01-2006, 01:18 PM
Actually he has now been charged by the FA...
Unlucky manc twat..

He didnt just kiss his badged he mouthed or possibly swore @ the crowd also the FA have stated... So it is incitement coz if someone done that to you in the street, youd probably kick off..
Hes paid to take stick anyway, suppose to be a professional afterall.. not very professional to me or the FA.

Anyways microdot how would you feel if Liverpool players done that to you @ Old Trafford, youd be screaming for there heads..

And once again your scumbag players cause chaos again last night... Once again taking away the limelight of the football, and projecting it onto vile new levels... havent we been here before with your scummy team...

wrong , utdare used to players doin things like that

haha u need to get real .. last nite haha so savage wasnt up to old tricks tryin to cheat his way ?? what rio did to him was deserved ! ..

so how did we take the limelight away ..

liverpool get beat so thay pick and point at everything as thay are sour .. and then every little winge from other clubs / players . its boreing and need new ideas

nick_anarchy
26-01-2006, 01:20 PM
look at what happened at liverpool last season , your fans are that godo some scouse fool chucks his moblie at him , shows u have brains dont it ..

Will
27-01-2006, 03:17 AM
I think it shows passion to throw your mobile at someone! :lol:

nick_anarchy
27-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Jamie Carragher hits out at Gary Neville for inciting fans. That's the same Carragher who was sent off in 2002 for throwing a coin into the Highbury crowd

what is it with scousers

Miksta
27-01-2006, 02:55 PM
http://www.tranquility.cx/upload/files/187/Care-Raise_Hand.jpg

Let the thread die already :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==