PDA

View Full Version : BRING THE NOISE // Techno/Hard Dance Radio

Adrenalin
22-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Route 66 Promotions presents BRING THE NOISE

Broadcast live each Sunday from 12pm - 3pm (5pm - 8pm U.K. time) on http://www.techno.fm with live mixes from the Route 66 crew, special guest DJ's and EXCLUSIVE mixes from some of underground techno & hard dances hottest DJ's/producers with a special focus on the London underground. Coming soon: exclusive mixes by Darc Marc, Alex Calver, Aaron Liberator and more! The ONLY place you will hear these mixes is on BRING THE NOISE.

To submit tracks or mixes for broadcast on the show, please contact: info@route66promotions.com

Any tracks that are submitted are stored securely and WILL NOT end up on the internet. Mixes will be posted on the Route 66 site for download AFTER the mix has broadcast for the first time and with artist permission only.

dj_lane
22-01-2006, 07:55 PM
You should do your show on party107.com bro

dan the acid man
22-01-2006, 08:00 PM
i'll move this to the promotional section

Adrenalin
22-01-2006, 08:11 PM
I wasn't sure where to put it. Thanks Dan!

dan the acid man
22-01-2006, 08:13 PM
no worries, good luck with it, i'll tune in sometime

Adrenalin
23-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the suggestion DJ Lane, but I'm completely happy with Techno.fm.

Adrenalin
23-01-2006, 08:47 PM
This week on BRING THE NOISE:

S4 (Dynamix Rec. - Canada)
Ashley D. (Dynamix Rec. - Canada)
Twenty4seveN (Route 66/Techno.fm/Velvet Club - USA)
(Adrenalin & Aka Sleeper tag team)

The Twenty4seveN set will include 2 new, unreleased tracks from Alex Calver!!

Thank you, Alex!! You da man! haha!

Adrenalin
30-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Thank you to everyone who tuned in on Sunday. It was our biggest listener turnout since we started the show a couple months ago.

Thanks to Alex Calver for allowing us to broadcast his new unreleased tracks, especially Psycho Killer. We've received a flood of email regarding the track, but I'm not at liberty to give that track to anyone. You'll just have to wait until Alex releases it!

I apologize for the last hour of the show not being as tight as it should have been, but I hadn't slept. I went to DJ Rush and Alex Bau in Montreal and was running low on energy! Regardless, those who tuned in, I hope you enjoyed it and tune in next week for some more new stuff.

Adrenalin
06-02-2006, 05:28 PM
My apologies to those of you who tuned in on Sunday to hear BRING THE NOISE and got progressive house. Unfortunately our show didn't air this week because of technical difficulties and once the problems were fixed, it was a little late to start the show and do it proper. I won't be hosting the show for the next 2 weeks because I'm working a lot of overtime at my job, so Audio (Chuck) and Aka Sleeper (Shannon) will be doing the show for those 2 weeks. I hope they can maintain my level of professionalism and thoroughness since they are new on the mic! lol! I'm still learning myself, but they are very new! haha! Regardless, they can mix, so it should be fine.

Exclusive mix sets coming soon: Darc Marc (monthly resident), Alex Calver, Aaron Liberator, Matt K., Meatsweeper, etc.

Adrenalin
16-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Coming up on BRING THE NOISE:

Feb. 26:

NEW Alex Calver (Glitch - U.K.) Promo mix!! Man, this is one ripping, rumbling and tight mix. We are one of the few who have this mix right now, so tune in for something you won't want to miss. Also, Ashley D. (Ottawa) tearin' it up on the acid tip and Route 66's Adrenalin bringin' it to you U.K. style.

March 5:

Recent show recording by Aaron Liberator (to be confirmed), plus a great mix from Irelands newest techno export Rhythm Technologies and the first set from Route 66's Rogue since he's been back from Iraq! If Aaron isn't able to get the recording to me in time, we will run a new mix from hard techno guru Patrick DSP. Once again, you will hear it first on BRING THE NOISE.

Thank you very much Alex, Aaron, Patrick & Barry (Rhythm Technologies) for their submissions and everyone who tunes in every week for their continuted support. More great techno debauchery in the coming months, so get those mixes and advance tracks to us. You can upload your music, tracklistings, info, etc. to:

Hostname: ftp.route66promotions.com
User: mixupload@route66promotions.com
Password: route66mix

Adrenalin
22-02-2006, 04:26 PM
Bump!

278d7e64a374de26f==