PDA

View Full Version : ATOMIC JAM ! WHERE ARE YOU ?

Kid Lego
23-01-2006, 07:21 PM
The last jam back in August 2005 was bangin'. I was expecting to see another on NYE but nothing. They're becoming fewer and fewer and my place of worship seems to be fading away.

AJ means a lot to me because it was the club night that made me see the light and find my love for the bangin.

Anyone with any details of the next date/s ?

conflict
23-01-2006, 08:08 PM
dunno mate

wish they'd sort it out though

love it i do

djbuzzbe
24-01-2006, 01:06 PM
i was askin this question before xmas nobody nos :( with events cancelled jus before xmas and no event on nye it looks like the jam days are numbered inukshuk and house of god are the only other decent techno nites to go in birmingham

jimmy west
24-01-2006, 08:51 PM
get ya ass down to underground city events at the custard factory next one 5th of march

mr burns
25-01-2006, 02:39 PM
3rd of march with k.d smith and ant

Stretch
25-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? Isn't she that lesbian singer............

Kid Lego
25-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Underground city , eh? Never been to any before! Kay d smith playing to ... sounds good. As the bank balance isn' tallowing me to attend the nxt HOG i'll have to see if I can round up the trooper's for a trip to the underground city!! Nice one ! Thanx mr burns and jimmy.

Still , no news on the jam, tho! :crybaby:

speedkleaVer
27-02-2006, 01:47 AM
Aye, tis a shame there havent been any jams recently. Ive heard that there was an event planned for nye but resurection got to the sanctuary with a bigger offer first (only a rumor ive heard).

No jams since august? shame. Obviously yer'mans coke stockpile is still running high enough for him not to be running a party right now. Blatantly man runs on a philosophy of 'treat em mean, keep em keen' which is a pisstake as every jam ive been to for the past year or so has been too packed to dance properly, which is never a bad thing ;D

Underground city sounds good, but then again a marrige of cohesion and skankadelic will probly give me a heart attack at my age, or at least a minor anurism. Looking forward to it already.

eyeswithoutaface
27-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Aye, tis a shame there havent been any jams recently. Ive heard that there was an event planned for nye but resurection got to the sanctuary with a bigger offer first (only a rumor ive heard).

No jams since august? shame. Obviously yer'mans coke stockpile is still running high enough for him not to be running a party right now. Blatantly man runs on a philosophy of 'treat em mean, keep em keen' which is a pisstake as every jam ive been to for the past year or so has been too packed to dance properly, which is never a bad thing ;D

Underground city sounds good, but then again a marrige of cohesion and skankadelic will probly give me a heart attack at my age, or at least a minor anurism. Looking forward to it already.

that's bang out of order, Danny who run's the Jam is a ****ing good bloke and that's not his philosophy at all, after 15 years of serious promoting, and not just the Jam either, i think he's earned a break somewhat. He also has some very serious health problems not long ago and was even in hospital on one particular Jam night, business as usual though with his friends stepping in to run the night.

amazing how a backlash to such an influential, amazing night can start just because it's been quiet. We should be thankful that we've all had the opportunity to go to Atomic Jam for all these years instead of dissing the promoter with stupid comments like that

if it comes back, great, if it doesnt, there is always somewhere else to go, and i've got some amazing memories from Atomic Jam so im happy

marginmaster
27-02-2006, 12:36 PM
well said mate.

long live the jam :techno:

mr burns
27-02-2006, 01:19 PM
the jam have stuff in the pipeline, thats all i can say,sorry so dont give up just yet

slimboy
06-03-2006, 02:00 PM

that's bang out of order, Danny who run's the Jam is a **** good bloke and that's not his philosophy at all, after 15 years of serious promoting, and not just the Jam either, i think he's earned a break somewhat. He also has some very serious health problems not long ago and was even in hospital on one particular Jam night, business as usual though with his friends stepping in to run the night.

amazing how a backlash to such an influential, amazing night can start just because it's been quiet. We should be thankful that we've all had the opportunity to go to Atomic Jam for all these years instead of dissing the promoter with stupid comments like that

if it comes back, great, if it doesnt, there is always somewhere else to go, and i've got some amazing memories from Atomic Jam so im happy :clap:

Well said.

Back when the Jam was in it's prime (97-01) I used to regulaly sort tickets for 15-20 of my mates. Danny would drive over to meet me, sort me the tickets, waive the booking fee and throw in a few free tickets on top. Not to mention he'd always take the time to chill for a while & chat about the techno scene.

A very genuine guy who loves his techno and deserves some respect.

eyeswithoutaface
06-03-2006, 07:20 PM
aye definately, Danny's a ****ing top, top man, i really wouldnt have a word said against him

Long live Atomic Jam

Stella Boy
06-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Danny sounds a decent bloke for doing that - just wish some other promotors would be the same rather than sponging the scene and having a cancerous affect :finger:

eyeswithoutaface
06-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Danny sounds a decent bloke for doing that - just wish some other promotors would be the same rather than sponging the scene and having a cancerous affect :finger:

You been going to those Tidy Weekenders again mate?

Stella Boy
06-03-2006, 07:57 PM
hahaha, yeah can't keep away - it's those 16 year old girls sucking on dummies that does it

eyeswithoutaface
06-03-2006, 07:59 PM
i thought i saw your right at the front when Lash's was on mate, just didnt wanna wave incase it wasnt you, how silly would i have looked then!

nihilist
27-03-2006, 09:19 PM
just wish some other promotors would be the same rather than sponging the scene and having a cancerous affect

thats not a very nice thing to say stella boy

Stella Boy
28-03-2006, 07:55 AM
thats not a very nice thing to say stella boy

maybe so but would you disagree with me ?

nihilist
28-03-2006, 05:36 PM
ur no not really mate every promoter ive met have been ok, club owners or managers now they are whole different kettle of fish

nihilist
28-03-2006, 05:38 PM
well thinking about it there was one who i didnt like

278d7e64a374de26f==