PDA

View Full Version : Electribe R mk ii manual ?

vinvanman
25-01-2006, 01:19 AM
I just bought the Electribe R mk ii from germany and guess what, the manuals in german . does anybody know where i can get one . I checked korgs website but they only seem to have the manual for a mk i to download, i also tryed google it but no joy !

any ideas ???

samiam
31-01-2006, 03:33 AM
have a look at the yahoo groups yoke if ye havent already.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/electribe/

failing that you could request one from korg support but i dunno how swift they'd be to respond. last option; press the buttons... no better way to buzz off an electribe then t get stuck in. have ye ever used one before?

samiam
05-02-2006, 05:56 PM
i'm pretty tight with the electribe family so ye can pm me yer phone no. and i'll give ye a hand if ye want. sam :)

acidsaturation
05-02-2006, 06:27 PM
I don't think there's that much difference in features between the mk1 and mk 2 is there?

samiam
05-02-2006, 09:21 PM
i've owned the 3 mk1 electribes and now use the esx1. i cant speak accurately about mk2 cos i've never buzzed off one but there cant be too many differences in funtionality. i didnt even have to open the esx1's manual when i bought it cos it was so similar to the es1 (only to figure out the new features). the principal is the same i reckon. so if ye'v had a go of any of them the others are no bother to grasp...

vinvanman
09-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Cheers samiam, i never know i mite need a heads up sometime,

I downloaded the MK1 manual and its helping alrite, i've never used the electribes before but they seem very handy, i'm loving it like micky ds

samiam
09-02-2006, 07:25 PM
sound mate, ye should steer clear o th mac d's tho no matter how tempting the euro saver menu can be. yeh electribes... their all pretty straightforward. ye mite need a couple tips when it comes to all the global bollox and editing motions etc, but i'd imagine yer prolly laughin by now. give us a shout if ye need to :) if ye like the bi-product of the electribes ye should come in to the IFSC vaults tommorrow night (friday) for planet underground. i work in a project called Cube with another fella and we use 2 esx1's as the brains of the operation... do a search for 'planet underground' for details, and if ye decide to go, cube are on at 11:30 in the progressive area... its gonna hop :)

278d7e64a374de26f==