PDA

View Full Version : Valentino Kanzyani

Trip Head
25-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Just wondering what people on here thought of his stuff, only got into him after the Sala Loca tune on recycled loops, and have to say that was my favourite track for absolutely ages! Brilliantly simplistic and funky music for the dancefloor.

I saw him get a slating in the other forum a while ago, and be acussed of writing unimagnative boring stuff that anyone can do...

Wanted to know what people into the acid techno side of things thought of him. I know dave the drummer plays some of his stuff

It may not be the most 'intelligent' stuff, and he can overuse congas it seems, but some of its absolute quality

Thoughts?

tOM B
25-01-2006, 07:28 PM
I've only got sala loca (which is banging) by him haven't heard much else of his stuff...

rhythmtech
25-01-2006, 08:11 PM
pretty cool. similiar style to preach kinda...

dan the acid man
25-01-2006, 09:49 PM
good dance floor tunes, my favourite is also sala loca

jacques
26-01-2006, 12:26 AM
i like his stuff, although i'm not sure i've really heard a great deal of it. really like 'nueva york', probably my favourite tune by him, certainly "funky music for the dancefloor" i.m.o.

also enjoyed his 'intecnique' mix, good mix of tunes, well put together.

Si the Sigh
26-01-2006, 08:53 AM
I'm really into his sound. Like you said, i've heard Henry cain a fair few of his tracks.

fatcollective
26-01-2006, 11:17 AM
easy to fit into a set earlier on... always works on the floor....nice n funky and not too bangin!

Si the Sigh
26-01-2006, 11:39 AM
100% with that ^

groover'z
26-01-2006, 02:40 PM
anybody here heard his TCP tune?
very similar to La Sala Loca, and better in my opinion!!!

Trip Head
26-01-2006, 05:17 PM

Yeh man, thats what brought him to my attention again. Definetly a brilliant track, woudln't go as far as better than la sala loca tho, but thats just me

acidpisar
26-01-2006, 10:43 PM

Yeh man, thats what brought him to my attention again. Definetly a brilliant track, woudln't go as far as better than la sala loca tho, but thats just me

same here...reall like TCP tune.

la sala loca is good one ... but i really like his track he did on intec 37 :techno: it hasn't left my box since i got it...

Trip Head
28-01-2006, 06:19 PM

same here...reall like TCP tune.

la sala loca is good one ... but i really like his track he did on intec 37 :techno: it hasn't left my box since i got it...

Don't think I've heard that, will have to have a look. The one on tronic was quality too!

278d7e64a374de26f==