PDA

View Full Version : [Hull] Pure Techno, March 31st, SURGEON, Mr Beasley: LIVE.

maily
25-01-2006, 06:35 PM
After a bit of a break we're releived to announce the lineup of the Pure Techno (http://www.puretechno.co.uk/) 2nd birthday bash!
[more info to follow....]

http://puretechno.co.uk/images/uploads/FLYER_BA_thumb.JPG

UPSTAIRS:

SURGEON www.dj-surgeon.com
Maily & Biskit
Swiv www.r3tox.co.uk

Downstairs:

Mr. Beasley [Live]
Ben Jammin'
Bungle.

Live visualls by Eyeball Toast :shock:

Venue: Rhythm Room.
Door Tax: £8 [Paying Guestlist] - £10 [OTD]
Doors: 10pm - 6am
Dress Code: No Attitude No Problem.
Address of Venue: 5 Baker Street, Hull, HU2 8HP.
Web: www.puretechno.co.uk
Email: info@puretechno.co.uk
Phone: 01482 620620 / 07723 670500 - 07716 582613

maily
01-02-2006, 05:51 PM
no interest???

kai
02-02-2006, 12:09 PM
This is gonna be wicked - well looking forward to it mate.

Both Surgeon and Alex Paterson are worth the entry fee alone!

RDR
08-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Excellent! Looking forward to this - Hull techno madness, including a simultaneous broadcast via pirate radio in york and area, and you can listen live on-line whereever whenever!!! woo hoo!

Details to follow!

ComputerControlled
09-02-2006, 01:14 PM
looks great, alex paterson is the man.

maily
18-02-2006, 12:22 PM
http://puretechno.co.uk/images/uploads/FLYER_F2_thumb.JPG

maily
18-02-2006, 12:27 PM
contact us for paying guest list, and check www.rhythm-room.com/index.php/howfind for directions, ta!

Pheeva
23-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Looks good Maily, me & Kemix need to get over for one of your events, heard good things ;)

gunjack
23-02-2006, 09:08 PM
looks like fun!

gunjack
23-02-2006, 09:08 PM
looks like fun!

maily
24-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Looks good Maily, me & Kemix need to get over for one of your events, heard good things ;)
ta mate, i know gareth, mark, kai and a few more are coming from leeds way. they could show you the way to the club if you're up for it. hope to see you ;)

maily
24-02-2006, 01:50 PM
looks like fun!
i know it will be.

Analog-Slut
24-02-2006, 05:06 PM
lookin forward to this :cheese:

kai
25-02-2006, 09:40 AM

Really good night is this Phe - reckon you'd love it over there. I know Gareth is driving over from Leeds - we could form a little convoy if you fancy the mission!

maily
28-02-2006, 02:54 PM
Really good night is this Phe - reckon you'd love it over there. I know Gareth is driving over from Leeds - we could form a little convoy if you fancy the mission!

ta kai!
do it guys you won't regret it!

maily
01-03-2006, 03:03 PM
lookin forward to this :cheese:
hope you can make it over, the more the merrier!

Pheeva
02-03-2006, 06:11 PM
cheers Maily & Kai :) we deffo wanna come over sometime soon, still havent recovered from my last trip to leeds for evil ed's bday, got some sort of leed's flu goin on its rancid, antibiotics & everything.
If I have recovered & have spondolies nearer the time well b there :cheese:
Thanks again lads

maily
08-03-2006, 07:10 PM
sweet! hopeit clears up soon, but could take a while, there's some proper filth over in leeds that could harbour some SERIOUS illness ;)

kai
09-03-2006, 12:24 PM
LOL!

Much worse in Hull - your only just across the water from mainland Europe and nasty bird flu virus' - least over this way we have you guys on the coast as a buffer between us and the really nasty stuff!

maily
16-03-2006, 04:49 PM
LOL!

Much worse in Hull - your only just across the water from mainland Europe and nasty bird flu virus' - least over this way we have you guys on the coast as a buffer between us and the really nasty stuff! we'll be incubating it for you's mwahahah! :razz:

eviled303
17-03-2006, 11:53 AM
cheers Maily & Kai :) we deffo wanna come over sometime soon, still havent recovered from my last trip to leeds for evil ed's bday, got some sort of leed's flu goin on its rancid, antibiotics & everything.
Thanks again lads

get yourselves over you welsh tarts. and the flu was a fair swap for the rabid welsh strain you left me with on my birthday last year. you can come crash with me after if you can make it over, gonna be a belter, always a top night at pure techno

maily
17-03-2006, 01:07 PM
get yourselves over you welsh tarts. and the flu was a fair swap for the rabid welsh strain you left me with on my birthday last year. you can come crash with me after if you can make it over, gonna be a belter, always a top night at pure techno
word up gaz! try and persuade them all to get over!

take it easy fella...

FUSION
17-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Thanks again lads

yopu should make extra effort, there will be a doctor in the house after all

Pheeva
17-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks again lads

If were tarts that makes u a slaaag :lol: Im never coming out with you again as my immune system cant take it :roll: & ull make me stay in leeds for days & you dont know when to stop :toast: :toast: :bonk: :sick:
its your tunr to come to wales also u cunt ;)

Pheeva
17-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks again lads

doctor?? :paranoid:

FUSION
17-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Thanks again lads

doctor?? :paranoid:

one of the headline dj`s is dr. alex patterson from the orb

Pheeva
18-03-2006, 02:32 PM
ahh I see :lol:

kai
27-03-2006, 01:48 PM
C'mon Phe don't be like that - gonna be a wicked night this! First event PT have done in a while and from what I hear it's gonna be rammed - and at a fiver in to see Surgeon + Dr Patterson, and open till 6am, what more do you want!!!

kai
27-03-2006, 01:50 PM
Btw - Gareth - one of the lads from Huds is driving as well now so I'm prob gonna get a lift with him and meet you guys there matey. I'll keep you posted of any changes.

kai
28-03-2006, 09:14 AM
Pish - pash - posh!

Right Mr Huddersfield driver has changed his mind now and decided against coming so please disregard the last comment Gareth - back to original plan.

Pheeva
30-03-2006, 12:44 AM
C'mon Phe don't be like that - gonna be a wicked night this! First event PT have done in a while and from what I hear it's gonna be rammed - and at a fiver in to see Surgeon + Dr Patterson, and open till 6am, what more do you want!!!

I think you should do a detour of wales boyo & come & pick us up so I can get pissed & dont have to drive :lol: if only it was closer & I had pennies......I would b there.
I know im gonna miss it & miss out so please dont rub it in, just have a boogie for me ;) :)

maily
30-03-2006, 10:16 AM
sorry to hear you and kem can't make it phe :(

maily
30-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Alex Paterson will not be able to make it, due to his current american tour being extended :(

REALLY sorry about this peeps! but it's totally out of our hands..

BUT he has promised to come back in June to honour his booking, so there is a bright side
[JUNE = BEN SIMS + ALEX PATERSON].

kai
30-03-2006, 10:43 AM
June sounds nice!

Sorry for rubbing it in Phe. Btw - should have a booking for Scott v. soon ;)

maily
30-03-2006, 11:20 AM
June sounds nice!
WORD! :rambo:

Pheeva
31-03-2006, 02:06 PM
sorry to hear you and kem can't make it phe :(I know its a shitter :mad: will b over very very soon though :cheese:

Pheeva
31-03-2006, 02:08 PM
June sounds nice!

Sorry for rubbing it in Phe. Btw - should have a booking for Scott v. soon ;)

well im not gonna tell him as Im a better Dj & u shud get me a bookin not Kemix hahaha he even gets me to make all his tunes then pretends its him :eyes: :paranoid:

kai
31-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Hahahahaha!

Well I've only got your number so I guess it's you that holds the cards there. Only one hour slot going but you could go b2b - or fight for it perhaps?

Pheeva
01-04-2006, 04:43 PM
:lol: im not fighting him for it, we fight enough over records haha
I have told him ;) u can contact him at givewayrecords@yahoo.co.uk or scottkemix@aol.com :)

maily
01-04-2006, 05:24 PM
big big thankyou's to everyone who helped out and to everyone who came and made last night so ***** special!
THANKS!!

kai
03-04-2006, 01:37 PM
No mate, thank you for making the night a stormer - I had a belter mate!

Pheeva
03-04-2006, 09:40 PM
gutted we missed it, glad u all had a good 1 :cheese:

maily
07-04-2006, 05:24 PM
****in did pheeva!

any more feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

278d7e64a374de26f==