PDA

View Full Version : Some new stuff by me....

lau
26-01-2006, 03:58 PM
Well... It only took me 4 months... but I found out that when I connect the internet cable of the internet cafe to my G4 I can go online with it... :bash:

So finally a direct connection to my server... anyways... havent been making to much music.. but here are 2 tracks im currently working on...

LINK 1 (www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/aunt2.mp3)

hmzz well its only gonna be one track coz this place is shutting down..

aarghhh!!!

next one tomorrow I think... Hope you enjoy this one...

:rambo:

Tom Eyre
26-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Hi there,

first time i been on this forum for ages! Really like the groove, dark moody 'n' drivin

Keep it up :)

Mindful
27-01-2006, 04:15 PM
DL now bro.
Wheres the other one?

Mindful
27-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Wow realy dark and quite hard.
As usual with your stuff would be a bitch to mix I imagine(you little bugger)
Love this drop and synth at 2.00
Got a nice driving feeling to it, this realy ****in rocks dude love all these edits going on at about 4 mins onwards.
No production comments at the moment but in these phones it sounds heavy.

Good show spa Ill be kicking this out tonight

BRADLEE
27-01-2006, 07:52 PM
****ing dope shit lau. Period homie. Love your broken beat styles amigo. :techno:

lau
28-01-2006, 04:48 AM
Nice one dudes!!!!

The other one will be online soon... hopefully ill get my mac online tonight..... Got kicked out of the internetcafe last time coz the f*kkers were closing their shop.....

Anyways... Will have to put some extra elements to it.... not happy with it as it is right now... but I think it will have to wait an other 2 weeks before I get some time ( and ganja :smoke: ) to finish this one...

anyways.. tnx for commenting!!!

xfive
28-01-2006, 05:09 AM
Nice one dudes!!!!

The other one will be online soon... hopefully ill get my mac online tonight..... Got kicked out of the internetcafe last time coz the f*kkers were closing their shop.....

Anyways... Will have to put some extra elements to it.... not happy with it as it is right now... but I think it will have to wait an other 2 weeks before I get some time ( and ganja :smoke: ) to finish this one...

anyways.. tnx for commenting!!!

"Ganja is a bird in Australia"
-Peter Tosh

;)

Cool track. I agree with the need for some more elements.. some sort of hook would work nicely... Then I think it would all come together well.

Xavi
28-01-2006, 02:49 PM
..real nice track lau ! :) I like the groove ... nice break also ! will try it out in the club next week ;)

The Divide
30-01-2006, 02:10 AM
I really like this, there’s something about that snare/percussion rhythm, it like it speaks to me in a seductive way :wtf: :dance: [code]

stjohn
30-01-2006, 03:42 AM
thats bangin man.... the beat is huge!!

lau
30-01-2006, 01:08 PM
:cheese:

Nice one dudes...

Guess with some work this could be a banger... :clown:

BloodStar
01-02-2006, 01:23 PM
like this. deffinitelly bangin with some nice edits in it.. what i§m only missing in this one,is some more background ambience. it could help push a little more on emotive part,. but as this is personal,dont careabout it :) production sounds quite nice,,,even you can do tad better i think.. but ok :)cheers

lau
02-02-2006, 12:44 PM
yeah man I think your right about some extra background filling..... This is unfinished... just havent had the time ( well I had the time just not the right circumstances) to finish this.... its mostly a beat and some other stuff going on....

LOL and I know I have done better... thing is im on the road with a laptop and earphones... so havent got the right setup at the moment.... ( but ohhhhwwww how I wish I did... :crybaby: )

tnx for the feedback !!!

278d7e64a374de26f==