PDA

View Full Version : Sleeparchive live

rotten
26-01-2006, 09:37 PM
hes playin in my town tomorrow. is he worth a look(though i'll go there anyway)? some special pa or the same like the 12"es..?

philipryan
27-01-2006, 09:09 AM
There's a live show at http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=VW8GJY9P
It's from Voltt - Amsterdam (22 Oct 2005)

rotten
27-01-2006, 11:12 AM
thanks mate.

Miromiric
27-01-2006, 11:22 AM
hey, if regis and surgeon are playing the shit out of him, then he must be good! :paranoid:

rotten
27-01-2006, 11:49 AM
that's exactly what i thought ;)

zaalmoetlos
27-01-2006, 04:16 PM
I saw him at "Paradiso"in amsterdam last year and he didn't realy get the crowd going there was no interaction with the crowd and he played a disapointing set i.m.o. after reading an intwerview on beatfreax i now understand why, in it they asked him the following question:

How do you interact with the audience during your live act? Do you have a repertoire of certain tracks being build up in a specified uplifting order or do you use a pool with lots of samples to build up and create your own new tracks or sound depending on the reactions of the audience?

I do not interact with the audience. My live set is prepared at home, so it's not that flexible. I can decide to play some parts longer or I can skip tracks or parts or add effects etc. But in the end I play the set I made at home, because I’m not a great fan of improvisation.

so there is no such thing as sleeparchive live it's just a preprogrammed set

the full intervieuw can be found on www.beatfreax.nl

go to the section music and then interviews you'll find it there

rotten
27-01-2006, 06:16 PM
thanks mate. still not sure if i go there tonight. i guess i'm gonna stay at home wanking ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==