PDA

View Full Version : And the other one.....

lau
28-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Whoepsie... So this is the other track ive been working on.....

Lets hope the internetcafe wont close down while im posting this post ;)

LINK (www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/AuntFrank.mp3)

Little bit more straight forward than the last one I posted... the first one I posted was actually more or less a rmx of this track....

Hope you'll like it!!!

comments on the production side still more than welcome... Still on the phones... ( or whats left of em.... :eh: ) so your help is very much appreciated !!

:rambo:

Mindful
29-01-2006, 10:00 PM
WTF is going on with you and your track names haha.

Liking this mate but need a proper listen at home.

The Divide
30-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Nice, , it sounds like there’s a touch too much resonance on the bass or something tho. I think its cluttering into the prominent mids. Could be wrong but if you manage to separate the mid/bass elements it mite sound a bit better. I would try putting a cut in the higher end of the bass and turn the highs down smidgen

But my ears are tiredso I could be talking shit hehe

The Divide
30-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Love the edits btw

stjohn
30-01-2006, 03:46 AM
liking the stompiness of this!!!! fills nicely into that roll at around 2 mins!! rokin stuff

lau
30-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Nice, , it sounds like there’s a touch too much resonance on the bass or something tho. I think its cluttering into the prominent mids. Could be wrong but if you manage to separate the mid/bass elements it mite sound a bit better. I would try putting a cut in the higher end of the bass and turn the highs down smidgen

But my ears are tiredso I could be talking shit hehe

Cool tnx for the usefull advice!! I noticed it didnt sound as good as the other one I posted..... Im still on the phones.. so mixing is a bit of a b*tch to do..!!! Will have a look at this soon!!! ( btw there are some sounds with a lot of bass to em too so maybe they need to be cut a little lowcut as well coz they could be intefering with the bass as well.... aw Ill just have an other listen :cheese: )

to the others ... tnx for listening!!

to Steven.. You just suck... I made this track for a really special lady... and your just b*tching about it again.... (Hoooww how I miss those times when she kept trying to crawl through my hand...... Unfortunately we had to put an end to her life..... To preserve her for the use of a couple of mad scientists, it took only 3 seconds before the alcohol left her lifeless......... But she still lives on.... In my Heart... and thru this track.. :crybaby: )

Mindful
30-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Let it all out man :crybaby: im here for you.

Yep would of said the same as Dan about the bass(but without a suggestion or idea to solve it)
Sounds class and proper heavy on my system and on the moniters tho(the kick just looses a touch of energy when the sub comes in)
Loving the edits,atmosphere and groove(kinda funky in a hard and dark way)
Also love the synth and how you bring the bass back in after the break.

lau
31-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Cool so I need to have an other listen to that bass!!!

30 meters away from Laos (and a spliff) right now.... If only there wouldnt be a fkkng Mekong River...

aw... looks like Ill have some time soon to fix some things...!!!

dirty_bass
01-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Great stuff from you man. As seems to be the norm.
I agree with Fernie, there may be a touch too much emphasis on the high bass frequencies on the bassline/rumble.
Nice pads that come in later on too.
This could do with the polish that mixing on nice monitors would allow.
But then you probably know that anyway.

Dude, I got a new label waiting for you to make something to go on it when you get back to home base.

lau
02-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Cool Dude!!! Guess Ill have to re-mix all the tracks I made on the road at home anyways... But will see if I can get this one to sound a bit better while im here .....

Aw and about that new label off yours... FUK I already couldnt wait sitting in front off my nr one lady again.... ( thats the PC in my studio back in the netherlands.....) but now... AARGHH ..

If things stay the way they are at the moment my gf will be leaving in a months time and Ill be on the road about 3 more monts.... just have to do some stuff and find out some things..... :cheese:

Aw so for now its just me and my G4... but the good thing is its gonna be Heaven once I get home... :cheese:

nova
02-02-2006, 01:00 PM
wikked track man! :)

lau
02-02-2006, 01:28 PM
hahah nice to see you again online!!!

Tnx dude!!!

Mindful
02-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Im running for cover when you get back in your studio mate.

nova
03-02-2006, 12:34 AM
hahah nice to see you again online!!!

Tnx dude!!!

cool man! nice edits aswell lau they sound tight mate :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==