PDA

View Full Version : Bolton 1-0 Arsenal

french_og
28-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Oh dear...................???

phantomdj
28-01-2006, 07:51 PM
cant read much into it... bolton are their bogey team up there and wenger played to lose it.

Numeric
29-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Well done Bolton, unlucky Arse...

:lol:

jam
29-01-2006, 01:54 AM
They have a go at us about our attendances but im ****ing sure if we were 7th in the league and had Arsenal at home in the FA cup we'd have more than 13,000.

I mean we had 4,000 at Coventry

Will
29-01-2006, 04:20 AM
Yeah, their support did seem a bit crap. And with their recent record against us they always had a fair chance of winning too... I thought the likes of Djourou, Gilbert and Diaby did well though, as did van Persie when he got the ball, Diaby certainly reminded me of Vieira, which is good...

Almunia did pretty well too, and Sol and Freddie played better than they have for a while, so I was quite happy with some of the performances and not too bothered about being knocked out of the cup really, though we should have won it in the end I think... But we need to focus on the Prem and CL and we've won the FA cup plenty of times lately.

dee
29-01-2006, 09:40 AM
im not goin to comment till we play wolves :eyes: :content:

Esox Lucius
29-01-2006, 10:43 AM
arsenal, the real sinking ship.

Numeric
29-01-2006, 12:59 PM

sunken ship is more like it...

:lol:

nick_anarchy
29-01-2006, 02:44 PM

init ..all the talk about utd just look at them

basslinejunkie
29-01-2006, 05:37 PM
They have a go at us about our attendances but im **** sure if we were 7th in the league and had Arsenal at home in the FA cup we'd have more than 13,000.

my mates a season ticket holder with the trotters and he moans about cup attendances.apparently its even worse in the uefa cup,theyve qualifyed for it for the 1st time in their history and it was a massive acceavment but the atendances are pathetic.

djfase
29-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Loke i said arsenal wont win a thing this season.

The only comparison between vieira and diaby is their build nothing else.

He wont be as good as vieira

nick_anarchy
29-01-2006, 06:12 PM
bye bye arsenal

jam
29-01-2006, 06:26 PM
They have a go at us about our attendances but im **** sure if we were 7th in the league and had Arsenal at home in the FA cup we'd have more than 13,000.

my mates a season ticket holder with the trotters and he moans about cup attendances.apparently its even worse in the uefa cup,theyve qualifyed for it for the 1st time in their history and it was a massive acceavment but the atendances are pathetic.

Aye boro's are proper shite aswell but i can understand it with the Uefa cup,i mean i still go but i know why people wont go.Why pay £20-£30 to watch a boring game on a cold thursday night against some team you have never heard of from Bulgaria? Only idiots like me do that.

Boro got a full house against Lazio but the rest have been round abouts 18-2000

jam
29-01-2006, 06:26 PM
thats 20,000 by the way

Will
29-01-2006, 06:48 PM
So because Arsenal lost undeservedly without the likes of Henry, Adebayor, Walcott, Bergkamp, Pires, Fabregas, Gilberto, Toure, Cole, Clichy, Lauren and Eboue we're a sinking ship? You lot don't half talk some shit. When we're knocked out of europe before Christmas, then you can call us a sinking ship!

nick_anarchy
29-01-2006, 06:58 PM
So because Arsenal lost undeservedly without the likes of Henry, Adebayor, Walcott, Bergkamp, Pires, Fabregas, Gilberto, Toure, Cole, Clichy, Lauren and Eboue we're a sinking ship? You lot don't half talk some shit. When we're knocked out of europe before Christmas, then you can call us a sinking ship!

just look at how many u have lost , wher eu are in the league , where u are in all the cups and how many cups u can win ( but u wont )

CL thsi all your in and their is no way u will win it ...

fa cup - out
mucky mouse cup - out
premership - defo out the running

from goin a season unbeat and winning it a few times and not finishing below 2nd for a few seasons to this .. itsfar worse and manchester utd so dont even try an dmake out it aint

Will
29-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Of the 13,000 attendance 2,000 were Arsenal fans too, so 11,000 Bolton fans turned up...

french_og
29-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Why would Wenger leave so many players out?? The Fa Cup was there biggest chance of silverware this season, if they win the CL then fair play but its a tough ask with Chelsea. Barcelona, Juventus all in top form. Even Real Madrid have started to come into some form so getting past them will not be easy although I am looking forward to watching that game.

Will
29-01-2006, 07:37 PM
As wenger's said, it's more important to get back in the CL than win some silverware, we'll make more money and it'll make us more attractive to potential signings than winning the FA cup 4 times in the past 5 attempts as opposed to 3 times.

french_og
29-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Thats true... If they want to keep Henry they will need to be in the CL next season also.

Will
29-01-2006, 07:48 PM
just look at how many u have lost , wher eu are in the league , where u are in all the cups and how many cups u can win ( but u wont )

CL thsi all your in and their is no way u will win it ...

fa cup - out
mucky mouse cup - out
premership - defo out the running

from goin a season unbeat and winning it a few times and not finishing below 2nd for a few seasons to this .. itsfar worse and manchester utd so dont even try an dmake out it aint

If we win our game in hand we'll be just 8 points behind Man U so it's not like you're going that well. All you're playing for is a CL spot whether automatic or otherwise and you'll only be knocked straight out again. Man U are getting progressively worse in all competitions bar the Carling cup because it's the only thing you're likely to win, so you take it seriously unlike the other top teams.

Arsenal aren't getting progressively worse, we're having one bad season perhaps, but we have a lot of talented youngsters coming through who will stand us in good stead for the future and the new stadium will bring in a lot more money for us. Man U's team is getting progressively worse too. Arsenal are in transition, but there's no end in sight for your sinking ship of a team.

PL - no chance
FA cup - no chance
Europe - out
Mickey mouse cup - who cares

nick_anarchy
29-01-2006, 08:06 PM
u make out your team is still good , with the young players u have , its not tho do u see any of them coming up though and being class players ?? bar the odd 1 or 2 there aint thything their

as for us we have a team of young players and are lookin to build we have more chance of gettin high profile player to the club , more than arsenal its a known fact !

we aint gettin progressivel worse at all we have just sliped a little due to the fact of our players who have been the best for so long are now ageing and some now gone so its all about rebuilding arsenal are falling apart u can see it in the games , no hunger or heart

dj casualty
29-01-2006, 08:26 PM
you don't half talk some rubbish nick

nick_anarchy
29-01-2006, 08:27 PM
you don't half talk some rubbish nick

haha not at all .. will seems to talk like a scouser

dee
29-01-2006, 08:30 PM
can i add arsenal are shit or would that be too bold!!!!!!!

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

dj casualty
29-01-2006, 08:30 PM
haha,just been lookin at the fixtures,there is still plenty of big
games for arsenal united and pool
i find it strange tho that arsenal have not played liverpool
yet this season
whats all that about?

nick_anarchy
29-01-2006, 09:08 PM
i was sure u plaed them and beat them ?? ****in hell thats goin to ge a good end to the season

phantomdj
29-01-2006, 09:21 PM
no arsenal did not beat us. because we were in so many competitions it had to be postponed!

they come to anfield very soon.

nick_anarchy
29-01-2006, 09:27 PM
well i cant see them pulling off another win , a drew will do me

Will
30-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Man U are blatantly getting progressively worse! They reached a semi, then for a couple of seasons they reached the quarter finals, getting knocked out at the knockout stage, then they got rid of the 2nd group and you got knocked out in the 2md round 2 seasons running, now you can't even get past the first group and finished bottom of your group! And in the prem, you finished 3rd 3 times in the last 4 seasons, when you used to finish more like 1st 3 times in 4 seasons!

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Man U are blatantly getting progressively worse! They reached a semi, then for a couple of seasons they reached the quarter finals, getting knocked out at the knockout stage, then they got rid of the 2nd group and you got knocked out in the 2md round 2 seasons running, now you can't even get past the first group and finished bottom of your group! And in the prem, you finished 3rd 3 times in the last 4 seasons, when you used to finish more like 1st 3 times in 4 seasons!

fuk me ucant half go on ..

the last 6 years we have been poor but i would say we are gettin worse .. u cant even beat us thats saying someting if we are so ****in shit why cant liverpool , arsenal , chelsea beat such a piss poor team ?? and why are we still 2nd ?? i cant get my head round it

yes we have sliped places and as for europe mistakes by poor players thats all as we have played well enuff to cope , just to many mistakes which are now being sorted out at last ..

so will come moan at the end of the season when u finish below of the sinking ship

phantomdj
30-01-2006, 09:05 PM
lol crystal palace beat us but it doesnt mean they are better than us....

those games you mentioned are your cup final games....

you won all three by a fluke....

certainly not by playing in the man utd style of old...

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 09:46 PM
tho i do mean over the years not just this season

dj casualty
31-01-2006, 05:31 PM
man u are finished

the club is in turmoil

278d7e64a374de26f==