Newcastle v Southampton

Aston Villa v Manchester City

Everton/Chelsea v Colchester

Charlton v Brentford

Liverpool v Manchester United

Bolton v West Ham

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 01:38 PM
im happy .. tho i did want liverpool or chelsea at home but at least we will have a better team / squad for the game

conflict
30-01-2006, 01:43 PM
yea i'm happy with that

colchester should be a push over

dee
30-01-2006, 02:05 PM
good draw , goona be a cracker!!!!!

french_og
30-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Liverpool V Man Utd - There will be more fireworks going off on this forum after this game again!!!

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Liverpool V Man Utd - There will be more fireworks going off on this forum after this game again!!!

defo should be interesting

Hakka
30-01-2006, 03:29 PM

It's good that big teams draw each other, means more smaller teams or not as good teams get a chance!

I'm happy that Newcastle have drawn Southampton at home.

Esox Lucius
30-01-2006, 04:25 PM
cracking game that will be (shite v mancs)

neville can celebrate at anfield this time.

Esox Lucius
30-01-2006, 04:29 PM
robbie cokehead be cup tied innit

DJsmallpaul
30-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Yup

Numeric
30-01-2006, 07:04 PM
might have known we'd draw the pink scousers, Utd will have to perform better than at Old Trafford last week but i still reckon we'll be alright, Gaz is gonna get a warm reception from the kopites, hope he gets the chance to celebrate in style once again...

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 07:20 PM
might have known we'd draw the pink scousers, Utd will have to perform better than at Old Trafford last week but i still reckon we'll be alright, Gaz is gonna get a warm reception from the kopites, hope he gets the chance to celebrate in style once again...

yeh man and i hope he scores the goal

Will
30-01-2006, 07:37 PM
The goal, singular? That's not very ambitious... Mind you, he should be made to wear a bag over his head so gurning and groin thrusting at you would be enough to turn anyones stomach! In style Beckham's arse!

Numeric
30-01-2006, 07:41 PM
still smarting from the defeat at the weekend eh Willy...

oh no ofcourse, you're not bothered about the FA Cup because Arse are gonna win the Champions League right...

:lol:

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 08:45 PM
good old bolton ..

you know what thaysay in kentucky will

UN LUCKY

basslinejunkie
30-01-2006, 08:58 PM
revenge will be sweet..........

phantomdj
30-01-2006, 09:02 PM
cocky man utd just because they fluked a win the other week and then beat wolves....

great.. it's man utds fa cup final again... they are playing liverpool.

let's see if david can beat goliath again

haha

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 09:48 PM
o u win the champions league and are now some super team .. fuk off u r still the sameold shite full of gob shites

Numeric
30-01-2006, 09:59 PM
so the Kopites fluke the Champions League final and they describe themselves as Goliath now...

phantomdj
30-01-2006, 10:12 PM
compared to man utd... yes

haha. fluked the CL????? erm... how many games to get there?

unlike man utd who drew almost all their games in 1999 and then fluked the final after being turned over for 89 minutes.

basslinejunkie
30-01-2006, 10:44 PM
o u win the champions league and are now some super team .. fuk off u r still the sameold shite full of gob shites

yeah please give us fletcher,the flying scotsman,he wouldnt even get in evertons team ffs.

your team are a joke,admit it.your made up of has beens,pathetic youngsters and 2 excellent strikers.

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 10:45 PM
so the Kopites fluke the Champions League final and they describe themselves as Goliath now...

init thats how thay see it now .. 8 games since they last beat utd some record seeing as thay are Goliath :lol: what a joke

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 10:46 PM
i surpose u goin to catch chelsea now your gods back haha

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 10:47 PM

yeah please give us fletcher,the flying scotsman,he wouldnt even get in evertons team ffs.

your team are a joke,admit it.your made up of has beens,pathetic youngsters and 2 excellent strikers.

yes i can admit some players are a joke and not worth the shirt of most premership teams , but we still beat you with out 3rd string :lol:

basslinejunkie
30-01-2006, 10:47 PM
nah we'l leave the shittalking to the clueless mancs,which is often displayed here.

basslinejunkie
30-01-2006, 10:49 PM

yes i can admit some players are a joke and not worth the shirt of most premership teams , but we still beat you with out 3rd string :lol:

and we'l beat you when youve got some players back which will be sweater! :lol:

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 10:50 PM
awww are we starting to sound like Kopites and u cant take it

liverpool have never beat utd in a fa cupmatch and not won in 8 games shows u r great dont it

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 10:53 PM

and we'l beat you when youve got some players back which will be sweater! :lol:

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/01/23/2301ferdinand_narrowweb__300x366,0.jpg

nick_anarchy
30-01-2006, 10:54 PM
what happens next ...........

basslinejunkie
30-01-2006, 11:08 PM
rio realises hes not a rock star with a guitar in his hands doing a gay jump and has actually scored only the 4th goal of his over rated money grabbing career.

basslinejunkie
30-01-2006, 11:08 PM
but then goes back to his fanasies the dumb,rubber lipped cunt.

Will
30-01-2006, 11:38 PM
still smarting from the defeat at the weekend eh Willy...

oh no ofcourse, you're not bothered about the FA Cup because Arse are gonna win the Champions League right...

Sorry, I forgot what a great record you have against Bolton... If you ever win the FA cup 3 times in 4 seasons maybe you'll become a bit blase about it, but that's never likely to happen of course. I'd much rather be in the CL at this stage than the FA cup and worthless cup and out of europe altogether, so the joke's on you!

Numeric
31-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Arse will be out of the Champions League in the next round and then you'll be left with no hope of any silverware this season...

phantomdj
31-01-2006, 06:03 PM
At the end of the game against Manchester United, their players celebrated as if they had won a cup final. Do you think the celebrations indicate United considered beating Liverpool to be a major achievement?

"Of course because at the moment they know that we are a really good team and I think they are concerned that they won't finish second this year. If we had have beaten them then it would have made it even harder for them to finish second. This is why I think that they celebrated so much and this shows us that we are the better team"

PAKO AYESTERAN

nick_anarchy
31-01-2006, 06:28 PM
get a quote from a manc sayin that then

phantomdj
31-01-2006, 06:52 PM
get a quote from a manc sayin that then

there are a good number who admit it .... you know it as well.

man utd's reign at the top is over. i am not saying they are a bad team. i'm saying the dominance and dynasty is over. selling to the jewish businessmen in the usa did not help your cause...

players wanted to go to man utd in the past because they won things... but you do not offer that much anymore.

i mean put it this way....

chelsea have all the money and are in the capital. so most foreigners prefer that anyway. the fact they are the dominant team in england means you have less pulling power on that front.

liverpool have a very clever manager who is taking them places without needing to spend the absurd amounts that chelsea do. we are a recognised force in europe and we have respect from the other teams now. it is clear that the manchester establishment no longer look down on liverpool. your celebrations when you beat us pays testament to the respect you have for us.

tottenham are building a team which could go on and produce some good results.

arsenal have a team for the future

basically man utd have too much debt and are in control by people who do not care.

i do not want man utd to go into debt and collapse... because if it can happen to man utd, then it can happen to anyone....

and the truth is, that it quite possibly could go that way.

nick_anarchy
31-01-2006, 09:17 PM
it wont tho .. that sthe point .. players still want to come to us , players have stated it .. we just havnt been able to get them away from the clubs , we still are one of the best clubs in the world ..

and er what was your turn over for last year ?? not near us as normal .. if we are so much in det it wont take us long to get out monsycan be made my man utd quite easy its a market we are in th emiddle of a massive multi million pound deal with a new sponsor . and even still rated as one of the rich's clubs in the world , above u and all the rest of the english teams , 2nd to real i think it was .. so we are far from det as other fans try to make out .. u have to know what's being said within the club before u shout bollox on forums / ppl etc

as for the team its building up quite interesting , a lot of young players showing their faces on the bench and out anturp ( our feeder club ) this spent force is a load of crap

french_og
31-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Didn't Man Utd have a profit of 40 millions plus for the last year? People knock their new owner but he is a good busniess man, he knows what he is doing and would not have wasted his time if he did not think that himself and the club would do well both financially and on the field.

I think when Utd have there injured players back and can field their best side they are up there neck and neck with Liverpool, there is not much between them.

phantomdj
31-01-2006, 10:43 PM
he borrowed heavily to get man utd though

french_og
31-01-2006, 10:54 PM
I know but good businessman will use others people money to make money for themselves.

Will
01-02-2006, 02:56 AM
The guys at Shareholders United aren't so optimistic about the Glazers' running of Man U... It's a very aggressive strategy that relies on making the club more profitable, quite a bit more profitable, so they can pay off their debts before the interest on their loans starts to sky rocket.

And of course if the club's to me more profitable they need success on the pitch to drive it, ie the Prem and/or CL. The Shareholders United guys painted a pretty bleak picture and they're not only Man U fans, but know a lot more about the financial side of things than most...

Will
01-02-2006, 03:12 AM
Arse will be out of the Champions League in the next round and then you'll be left with no hope of any silverware this season...

Man U will be out of the FA cup in the next round and then you'll be left with the Worthless cup at best!

djfase
01-02-2006, 08:52 AM

It's good that big teams draw each other, means more smaller teams or not as good teams get a chance!

I'm happy that Newcastle have drawn Southampton at home.

Yeah im happy too.

We're coming up there to win and get souness the sack.

As my bruv in law will be playing, i will get tickets aswell so great

Esox Lucius
01-02-2006, 12:42 PM
when heinze is back united will piss all over the shite.

djfase
01-02-2006, 01:17 PM
£40 million profit?

I dont think so.

I think u will find they only done the figures over an 11 month period not the normal 12.

That twelve month was when they took over, so id say they made a loss of around £660 million

macca
01-02-2006, 05:35 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phantomdj
01-02-2006, 05:43 PM

haha. don't be daft. united don't have the capacity to walk all over us. they might sneak a win, but that's as far as it goes.

Numeric
01-02-2006, 07:43 PM
here phantom, a t-shirt which would suit you down to the ground son...

http://www.tw-slo.si/and1_2003/images/t8.gif

macca
01-02-2006, 08:08 PM
here phantom, a t-shirt which would suit you down to the ground son...

http://www.tw-slo.si/and1_2003/images/t8.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Numeric
01-02-2006, 08:48 PM

you not feelin that one no...

macca
01-02-2006, 09:23 PM
no but im feeling the scores right now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phantomdj
01-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Blackburn 4-3 Man Utd

hahahahahaha

phantomdj
01-02-2006, 10:07 PM
2 (position) Man Utd 24 (games) 48 (points)
3 (position) Liverpool 22 (games) 45 (points)

how on earth we drew tonight i will never know... but even with that happening... heh... the men are on the boys tails even though they fluked 4 points from us this season. man utd to finish 3rd. end of debate...

nick_anarchy
02-02-2006, 12:35 PM
still 2nd thats what matters dan ..

Numeric
02-02-2006, 06:07 PM
yeah Liverpool still have to play them games and nothing is certain...

phantomdj
02-02-2006, 09:08 PM
yeah, im not being overly cocky about it. anything can happen in football, but looking at the two teams over the season. it's very likely we are taking it. but like i said. football springs surprises, like arsenal losing at home like that...nothing surprising about chelsea fluking a draw.

278d7e64a374de26f==