PDA

View Full Version : SeCtIoN 63 sOunDsYsTeM - 11th MaRch

kai_1
31-01-2006, 04:50 PM
3 ROOMS OF CUTTING EDGE UNDERGROUND MUSIC @ DANCE INDUSTRY STUDIOS, BRIXTON, NXT TO LOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTION STN, 210 COLDHARBOUR LANE 10PM - 6AM £10 ALL NIGHT! SAT 11th MARCH

Live recordings for www.section63.net

TECHNO ROOM acid/tribal/pounding

AARON LIBERATOR (stay up forever)

ZEBEDEE (restless natives / www.trakheads.co.uk)

ROB STOW (don't recordings / hydraulix)

KAI_1 (section 63)

G - 13 (section 63)

PABLO (section 63)

ROKEN (poker fiend)

RHYTHM LOGISTICS (section 63 / more punk than funk)

GAV RAVENOUS (ravenous soundsystem)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKS ROOM funky/dirty

PRECISION CUTS (streetwise recordings)

DOPAMINE (title fight)

SLACKSHOT (nsb radio / wasted audio)

TROUBLED MINDS (vibe fm)

THE DECKWRECKERS (nsb radio)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHILLOUT ROOM relax/mongspace

ITSY BITSY SOUNDSYSTEM

DJ MURPHY

After two succesful parties in 2005 we decided it was time to head back to the Dance Industry studios in Brixton. The size and atmosphere of this impressive club allows for a free party atmosphere in which we can spread different styles of Underground music across three rooms.

In our Techno room we welcome Aaron from Stay Up Forever as well as Zebedee and Rob Stow from Trackheads who alongside our residents will no doubt give our speakers a damn good pounding. Expect everything from Acid to Funky to Hard to Wonky on this night.

We have an alternative Breakbeat room and the masters of mong Itsy Bitsy handling the chill out area so this party is not to be missed!

kai_1
07-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Check www.section63.net

kai_1
12-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Section 63 Soundsystem are also a part of THE DARK CIRCLE collective who are throwing a warehouse party Sat Feb 25th... There will be a HUGE Techno link up 50K + Please mail section63@hotmail.co.uk to join our exclusive mailing list...

fresh_an_funky_design
12-02-2006, 11:11 PM
sounds good

kai_1
25-02-2006, 07:34 PM
You knows it boyo...

kai_1
01-03-2006, 06:13 PM
New Chart...

KAI_1 CHART WINTER/SPRING 2006

1. JULIAN LIBERATOR vs LENNY DEE – BATTLE BEATS vol. 1 (4X4X27)
This latest 4x4 really is something special. All four tracks from the discofunked opener, to the
sleazy deep closer are going to work the floor just like it should.

2. CONCRETE DJS – GAURDZ / COMMUNICATIONS (BETAMAX 002)
Excellent release from these new producers. Four pounding tracks with an awesome groove on the opener and some freaky creaks on the closer.

3. FAT COLLECTIVE – SOUL STEALING EP (MORE PUNK THAN FUNK 004)
Three solid tracks with some heavy stuff from Scott Kemix, a groover from Jonny Smart, and the piece-de-resistance from Distek, a sublimely crisp chugger!

4. MARCO BAILEY – BOLLOCKS THE REWORKS (MB SELEKTIONS 008)
Check out the Acid Quake remix on this release, an incessant riff which just doesn’t get boring,
And a seriously funky loop… perfect for building up the crowd.

5. ELTON D – BEATS FROM BRAZIL (PATTERNS 025)
Head straight to the second B side ‘La Voz’ for a seriously heavy Samba-esque Tribal workout from one of my favourite producers to come out of Brazil.

6. POUNDING GROOVES vs RAW – DESTROY THE I-POD (SHARK 009)
I’m loving the first track on this latest Shark release from Lawrie Immersion and Guy McAffer. Pure Twisted Underground funk!

7. MOTOR – KLUNK (NOVAMUTE LP 170LP)
This new Long Player from Motor has two tracks on it that I just can’t get enough of. ‘Gak’ is a hazy, drug infested slab of industrial Techno while ’Botox’ is deliciously raw and punky.

8. KODE – LIVE CONSTRUCTIONS vol. 1 (HZ TRACKS 002)
Four useful tracks for Kode’s debut release, I’m especially into his old school hooked ‘Rolla’, the Hertz remix and the hardest, tribal cut ‘ Bulla’.

9. PHEEK – USE WITH CARE EP (LEFTROOM 002)
I’m not ashamed to admit being rather partial to some of the rubbery bass heavy Minimal Techno out there right now, and this EP is the perfect example of how ****ing good it can be!

10. REPEAT REPEAT – BLIPPY / CITY OF ANGLES (SOMA 187)
More psychedelic bouncy minimal freshness this one from Soma records, two excellent tracks to seriously trip people out with.

Pheeva
02-03-2006, 06:28 PM
nice line up :cheese:

kai_1
06-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Likin the new site Phee...

Pheeva
07-03-2006, 07:34 PM
cheers mate ;) glad u like it , Scott did a good job on it :cheese:

kai_1
08-03-2006, 11:09 PM
:twisted: