PDA

View Full Version : murphy to spurs!!

lukekendall
01-02-2006, 09:19 AM
signed him for 2 mill at the last min last night!!

quailty player!! ive always liked him, i cant see him than more than a sub tho at the lane as we have so much quality im midfield!

french_og
01-02-2006, 11:58 AM
They have got loads of midfielders Spurs, he is a great players but not sure they really need him, do you think is he going to play when they have got Davids, Carrick, Jenas all fit?

Esox Lucius
01-02-2006, 12:40 PM
not a bad signing, not sure about him getting a game when jol has his full strength midfield though as french og said.

lukekendall
01-02-2006, 12:42 PM
na i cant see it, we also have bought some other midfielder from fenyourd, an egypt international also tiano can play central midfield

Will
01-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Good signing, he's a winger though isn't he? Can't think what wingers Spurs have off the top of my head, apart from Lennon, but would have thought Spurs were weaker on the wings than in the middle at least...

Will
01-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Oh yeah - Ghaly - yet another player linked with Arsenal they decided to sign, bit cheeky really although the link was he said Arsenal would be a dream move for him because we play the best football in the world, rather than any interest from Wenger I'm aware of...

Sure the Spurs fans will be glad to know he thinks so highly of us!

lukekendall
02-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Oh yeah - Ghaly - yet another player linked with Arsenal they decided to sign, bit cheeky really although the link was he said Arsenal would be a dream move for him because we play the best football in the world, rather than any interest from Wenger I'm aware of...

Sure the Spurs fans will be glad to know he thinks so highly of us!

i heard he did not want to sign for a sinking ship!! he would rather an up and comming team for the future ;) :lol:

lukekendall
02-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Good signing, he's a winger though isn't he? Can't think what wingers Spurs have off the top of my head, apart from Lennon, but would have thought Spurs were weaker on the wings than in the middle at least...

i think he is more central m8, jenas/lennon play on the right!

french_og
02-02-2006, 10:44 AM
yeah Murphy is a central midfielder although has played on the right at times.

278d7e64a374de26f==