PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Results (01/02/06)

Numeric
01-02-2006, 10:03 PM
what a complete pile of s**t...

how the f**k did we ship four goals, and that c**t Bentley with a hat-trick, i need a drink man...

phantomdj
01-02-2006, 10:09 PM
because you are a has-been set of big time charlies...

not mentioning any names... rio.

djfase
01-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Bad night for all the top teams except chelski again

They are walking it

phantomdj
01-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Bad night for all the top teams except chelski again

They are walking it

hey at least we got a point :lol: :lol: :lol:

macca
01-02-2006, 10:18 PM
we should of won not arsed tho as the scum got beat, the arse, an chelsea drawn ill take a point gained with 2 games in hand still ;) maybe some of the mancs on here will now realise how shite ferdinand is :lol: that scoreline was embaressing ha ha love it

basslinejunkie
01-02-2006, 10:21 PM
what happend?!?

djfase
01-02-2006, 10:23 PM
So much for vidic and evra making the defence tighter :lol:

Blackburn never score more than 2 :lol:

basslinejunkie
01-02-2006, 10:25 PM
sounds like motd will be gd

macca
01-02-2006, 10:31 PM
cant wait to here some of the great replys from some of the mancs on here downie, nick, numeric etc

Numeric
01-02-2006, 10:55 PM
what do you want me to say man?

we conceded four goals, it's unacceptable at any level of football...

i didn't see the game so i can't really comment on performances etc. but f**ks sake, what happened?

i'm gutted yeah laugh it up, enjoy you gobs**tes...

:(

phantomdj
01-02-2006, 10:57 PM
it only tastes so good because of how much you mancs go on about your superiority

macca
01-02-2006, 10:59 PM
it only tastes so good because of how much you mancs go on about your superiority

exactly kiss ye top now neville ye manc scumbag twat

Miksta
01-02-2006, 11:14 PM
end of the day , its nice to see everyteam lose and win, the unexpected to happen, and all that. If it was week in week out same people winning over and over, Prem would be so predictable and boreing.

Some nice results today though, nice to see prem can bring up suprise's,and have amazeing games =)

Long live the prem!

djfase
02-02-2006, 08:48 AM
It is predictable.

Chelsea are gonna win with a lot of matches to spare.

The probably get the biggest ever points total aswell

Esox Lucius
02-02-2006, 08:58 AM
cant wait to here some of the great replys from some of the mancs on here downie, nick, numeric etc

im only a manc when it's arguing with gooners or kopites.

to be honest you had a bad game but then brum are fighting to stay up, teams like that can be hard

fowler got a goal disallowed didnt he? was too pissed to watch motd.

french_og
02-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Seen it this morning, great overhead kick but he was off side.

What is happening to Arsenal?? They are terrible, Campbell threw his toys out of his pram and went home crying at half time. If i was a Gooner I would be worried about Henry leaving, he still hasn't signed his contract.

lukekendall
02-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Seen it this morning, great overhead kick but he was off side.

What is happening to Arsenal?? They are terrible, Campbell threw his toys out of his pram and went home crying at half time. If i was a Gooner I would be worried about Henry leaving, he still hasn't signed his contract.

yeah i think campbell will not even make the england squad if he carrys on like that! ......shocking!!

i hope he does leave but i dont think he will

nick_anarchy
02-02-2006, 12:21 PM
didnt watch the game as i was on the train down south all nite , but got texts off me dad leting me know the score , he said we wernt in it all all , played bad , ruud made a little difference when he came on , but 4 mistakes as normal let us down .. why do we win VS the bigger teams and let our self down VS the rest by to past seasons rio sent off aswell ? what did he do ??

nice to see arsenal get beat tho that helps

a hard game for liverpool next tho

Frank Dogshit
02-02-2006, 12:38 PM
another fine win for rovers!!

united can **** off for the champion league spot this season! were havin it instead!

nick_anarchy
02-02-2006, 02:10 PM
another fine win for rovers!!

united can **** off for the champion league spot this season! were havin it instead!

iv been waiting for u to post danny haha after what u said to me in bolton last week too ****ers

dj casualty
02-02-2006, 03:02 PM
well done to blackburn for the league double over united
great stuff

dee
02-02-2006, 06:38 PM
yeah well done, youve managed to secure 9th place, you should be proud :eyes:

phantomdj
02-02-2006, 09:19 PM
why do we win VS the bigger teams and let our self down VS the rest

liverpool suffered that for most of the past decade.

the truth is you raise your game for the bigger teams

you need more steel in your team.

nick_anarchy
02-02-2006, 11:58 PM
why do we win VS the bigger teams and let our self down VS the rest

liverpool suffered that for most of the past decade.

the truth is you raise your game for the bigger teams

you need more steel in your team.

very true even if we had it again he wouldnt play it he picks tema for different games and it pisses ppl off , he puts defendets in midfield and thay get the run around and he keeps players in the squad who wouldnt even get in to chester first team ...

the 2 players we have tryed to get would of done the job but no joy due to timeing of the season etc but we only have our selfs to blame .... he has to change it in the summer we have gone from having one of the strongest midfields in the world to prob one of thw worst in the premership in 5 seasons and with havin a liability like g neville it dont help one bit

Will
03-02-2006, 05:00 PM
It's hard to keep track of all this, so Man U fans have seen the light re: Gary Neville as well as Ferdinand now have they? I'd be interested to know what players are considered shit and which aren't these days!

french_og
03-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Gary Neville was the best Right Back in the Prem according to Utd fans last week.

basslinejunkie
03-02-2006, 06:55 PM
exactly,laughable isnt it

he puts in a great cross il give him that,but thats it.just watch how many times he gets skinned.

nick_anarchy
04-02-2006, 01:16 PM
exactly,laughable isnt it

he puts in a great cross il give him that,but thats it.just watch how many times he gets skinned.

thing is with neville wingers know how to go past him hes easy to turn and when they get on the inside their in .. and have the chance to cross .

hes no way the best right back like i said hes a liability

278d7e64a374de26f==