PDA

View Full Version : DAVE CLARKE IN MANCHESTER

bigtimepounder
02-02-2006, 03:05 AM
dave clarke at sankeys this friday, im gonna take him a packed lunch in case he gets a bit peckish! offered him a pie at vodoo on new years but he was havin none of it!

tell you what tho......he was beltin that night!

gonna ask him if he'll do my favouriye mix, she's in parties with the wiggle...................only jokin!

hope he bangs it out for the lads, no disco shit please dave!

eyeswithoutaface
02-02-2006, 09:28 AM
he doesnt come on here so its no use talking to him in the present context

email him and tell him no disco shit

BloodStar
02-02-2006, 12:18 PM
dave clarke at sankeys this friday, im gonna take him a packed lunch in case he gets a bit peckish! offered him a pie at vodoo on new years but he was havin none of it!

tell you what tho......he was beltin that night!

gonna ask him if he'll do my favouriye mix, she's in parties with the wiggle...................only jokin!

hope he bangs it out for the lads, no disco shit please dave!

i think all these is irrelevant as this guy is too sure what to do... so dont tell him or he will slap you in the face.

Technobitch
02-02-2006, 12:45 PM
im thinking bout going to this , dave is sure to entertain ,its just the rest of the night that im bothered about

ampassasinbirmingham
02-02-2006, 04:11 PM
sam is gay

dirty_bass
02-02-2006, 04:13 PM
No offence but I`d rather see some hot new talent and contribute my door tax to their fee than feed a lot of dollar in clarks pocket.

Davin
02-02-2006, 04:33 PM
The lad's a legend and a pioneer for the UK scene havent seen him since March '04 so it's well overdue, I think some of his recent mixes I've heard havent been up to his own extremely high standard which is kinda dissapointing but as far as Eurodance '98 or World Service go he's a genius!!!

koma
02-02-2006, 05:54 PM
heard him twice last year
he was banging both times

Mindful
02-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Never seen him.
Hes in my City at Sankys so I might go down depends who else is on aswell(anyone know)

To be honest hes not realy my bag but as I say ive never seen him live so maybe that would change my mind.

Come to think of it Ive never been to Sankys

davethedrummer
02-02-2006, 08:46 PM
he doesnt come on here so its no use talking to him in the present context

email him and tell him no disco shit

dear dave
no disco shit please

signed
dave

Mindful
02-02-2006, 08:50 PM
hahahaha.

Send it

Technobitch
02-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Never seen him.
Hes in my City at Sankys so I might go down depends who else is on aswell(anyone know)

To be honest hes not realy my bag but as I say ive never seen him live so maybe that would change my mind.

Come to think of it Ive never been to Sankys

im going :dance: , and a few of the locked gurners are going too

hmmmmm sankey's has a really good sound system, some of the ppl there aint got a clue bout music but the good thing is that by the time dave gets on they will all be at home tucked up in bed, leaving the dance floor to the techno heads!!!

eyeswithoutaface
02-02-2006, 08:55 PM
i wouldnt waste my time. Sankeys is a hole, horrible, horrible venue that i used to go to whenever Clarke was in town or whenever some of my mates where playing there. Best set i ever saw was a Clarke 4 hour set there actually about oooo 5 years ago now, but i seriously wouldnt bother now

Technobitch
02-02-2006, 08:57 PM
im just guna go and cause trouble i think, dont really like the venue but the system is good and so is dave

Boboagogo
02-02-2006, 10:23 PM
i think its a decent venue meself, always has a good atmosphere when the technos on.
def goin 2moro aswell, more for the session after tho, seen clarke too many times to give a **** tbh

Technobitch
02-02-2006, 10:28 PM
yeah last time i went it was a laugh , especially after all the non techno heads left! theres a good crowd going so it should be a good night

Mindful
02-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Ive been to some dives in my time(mostly playing:( )
As long as the musics good and theres at least one person having it im happy.

Could be shit hanging off the walls for all I care(well maybe not)

Technobitch
02-02-2006, 10:47 PM
its not a dive at all, its a bit small dowstairs and packs out thtas all, but like i said when dave is on most of them will be gone so it will be better

pricey drinks though

The Divide
03-02-2006, 12:24 AM
wanted to go see him play an electro set on new years eve but couldnt afford it, shame really as Clarke knows how to rock it

The Overfiend
03-02-2006, 12:41 AM
sam is gay
http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2005/12/18/imageNY11412182001.jpg

shhhh dammit

dirty_bass
03-02-2006, 01:36 AM
There`s something decidedly wrong with those smiles.

Frank Dogshit
03-02-2006, 12:46 PM
clarke on that soundsystem should be pretty decent.

cant say ive ever had an amazing time at sankeys tho to be honest.......atmospheres always average to say the least.

is clarke on for 2 or 3 hours?

Technobitch
03-02-2006, 02:51 PM
iv just started drinking so i know that no matter what im guna have a good night tonight he he he

BloodStar
03-02-2006, 04:28 PM
he was quite terrible last time i've heard him in CZ. too much of scratching, rubbish tunes and arrogant behaviour was something, why i'm now saying No more DC 4 me..

Traxx
04-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Dont like sankeys. Too packed & usually too many pink t-shirts & hair do's.

Technobitch
05-02-2006, 10:10 PM
sankeys = far too packed, far too hot, far too smokey

dave clarke = good dj, some good techno, but mainly electro and breaks

technobitch = goodish night but left before it finished

oldbugger
05-02-2006, 10:17 PM
lightweight :lol: :razz:

conflict
05-02-2006, 10:31 PM

sounds right up your street

Technobitch
06-02-2006, 11:34 AM

trust me, not even you qould have stayed till the end of that night................well unless you were to fukked up to notice!

dan the acid man
06-02-2006, 12:01 PM

trust me, not even you qould have stayed till the end of that night................well unless you were to fukked up to notice!

so that means ob would have been there to the end then :lol:

oldbugger
06-02-2006, 12:04 PM

so that means ob would have been there to the end then :lol:

oi :razz:

i'm a reformed character these days.

but your most probly right :lol:

Frank Dogshit
06-02-2006, 12:27 PM
average then eh dawn?

the rest of the cretins said it were banging.

just got bored in there did ya?

Technobitch
06-02-2006, 07:54 PM
you know me, i need proper pounders :cheese:

had some really good points, and daves mixing was on top form but it just got to a point when i was sick off ppl bumping in to me and it beeing so hot and smokey ...................and the fact that the pounders werent pounding enough :)

had a good laugh with all the cretins though

Boboagogo
07-02-2006, 06:30 PM
thought he was lethal meself, possibly the best ive seen him. loadsa ghetto gear and the last 45 mins or so was pretty hard. stayed up the front most of the night, had enough space and had a blinder.

bigtimepounder
09-02-2006, 01:43 AM

AYE AYE, HERE HERE, NOT LIKING THE PINK T-SHIRTS, HAD AN OK TIME THO! BUT TO BE HONEST I HAD MOE FUN AFTER, GOT WELL WEST!!!

Technobitch
11-02-2006, 06:23 PM

AYE AYE, HERE HERE, NOT LIKING THE PINK T-SHIRTS, HAD AN OK TIME THO! BUT TO BE HONEST I HAD MOE FUN AFTER, GOT WELL WEST!!!

oh yes, the after party antics were one for the books thats for sure! fun and games had by all!

278d7e64a374de26f==