PDA

View Full Version : minimal cool at the moment? ..or is slagging minimal cooler?

oldbugger
02-02-2006, 04:58 PM
everyone slagging off the minimal scene is a hell of a lot more boring than the shittest minimal i can find.

people going on about banwagon jumpers. seems jumping on the bandwagon slagging minimal is even cooler at the moment :lol:

even the hacker is on the case now

http://www.trustthedj.com/SKRUFFF/news_article.php?news_id=5002

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool :lol:

Fordy
02-02-2006, 05:36 PM
The continious slating is just pointless, its so petty it doesnt bring up any emotion in me what so ever. All I know is I love it along with a million and one other forms of music.

The fact remains for me personally, minimal techno is the sound that is exciting me most atm, its the music I want to spend my money on. I actually find it difficult to find much good quality harder techno right now, dustin zahn, the divide, paul bailey, surgeon etc all know the score, but other than those its not really grabbing me by the bollox so ill leave it to other people so I can go out and enjoy it fully that way in the club environment. But buying wise, the minimal/tech house side is the music I want to spend my money on and mix with.

Why people have to get so anal about this is beyond me, its not like this music is some kind of awful cheesy brainless rubbish you'd find in your local ritzy club or something, its well made and refreshing.

If you dont enjoy it, fine, its not for everyone, but why keep going on about it ? Its asif this scene was as narrow minded as Hitler and that change is the work of the devil :roll:

Fordy
02-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Oh and to answer the question, its blatently the slagging of minimal thats 'cooler'.

;)

oldbugger
02-02-2006, 05:42 PM
The continious slating is just pointless, its so petty it doesnt bring up any emotion in me what so ever. All I know is I love it along with a million and one other forms of music.

The fact remains for me personally, minimal techno is the sound that is exciting me most atm, its the music I want to spend my money on. I actually find it difficult to find much good quality harder techno right now, dustin zahn, the divide, paul bailey, surgeon etc all know the score, but other than those its not really grabbing me by the bollox so ill leave it to other people so I can go out and enjoy it fully that way in the club environment. But buying wise, the minimal/tech house side is the music I want to spend my money on and mix with.

Why people have to get so anal about this is beyond me, its not like this music is some kind of awful cheesy brainless rubbish you'd find in your local ritzy club or something, its well made and refreshing.

If you dont enjoy it, fine, its not for everyone, but why keep going on about it ? Its asif this scene was as narrow minded as Hitler and that change is the work of the devil :roll:

:clap: well said fordy. i'm with you 100% hearing people slate the whole minimal thing really shows how pathetic some people are IMO its getting really boring.

theres no scene thats as exciting as minimal at the moment..not by a long shot. suits me down to the ground. always been intio tech house and the not so hard side of techno...so happy days.

SlavikSvensk
02-02-2006, 05:46 PM
thank god we have trendy things to bash!

no seriously...i think some people are slagging minima as music, and other people are just slagging the fact that it's become so ubiquitous lately...i think it will happen everytime something in the technosphere gets trendy or popular.

e.g., swedish techno

Fordy
02-02-2006, 05:50 PM

:clap: well said fordy. i'm with you 100% hearing people slate the whole minimal thing really shows how pathetic some people are IMO its getting really boring.

theres no scene thats as exciting as minimal at the moment..not by a long shot. suits me down to the ground. always been intio tech house and the not so hard side of techno...so happy days.

Yup, spot on. Its bringing new people onto the likes of Hawtin, girls are listening to 'techno' without being dragged along by their boyfriends ffs, people pushing this music are making proper nights about the music not the money, in warehouses, obscure spaces just suitable simply for some good music, what is wrong with this, isnt this what its supposed to be about ? People are dancing, the music is hitting them intellectually, and this music is clearly a closer relation to original detroit techno in the first place I think. Harder techno has imploded, its time to start again, strip things down, minimal is doing that, it along with other sounds are moving on!

IMO anyways.

Ritzi Lee
02-02-2006, 06:08 PM
I love minimal TECHNO.
But it's something different then "minimal" how they call it now.

eyeswithoutaface
02-02-2006, 06:40 PM
i think people need to stop taking the word so literal at times. And any fool with half a brain would realise the minimal sound has more akin to good old house music than it does to techno i.e higher production values, lower bpm's etc

people only moan on the internet anyway i wouldnt worry

dirty_bass
02-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Yep to me it`s house. And I love it.
I just find it funny how people are suddenly dropping everything to get on it.
In the same way I laugh at the nathan barley-esque idiots who jump on the latest fashion craze, no matter how stupid they look.

eyeswithoutaface
02-02-2006, 06:59 PM
reading that the hacker sounds like a complete cock aswell i might add. When he did Voodoo the time before last he was physically un-nerved when people where crowding round the dj booth, yet its ok for him and Vitalic to put other dj's off just because they dont like the tunes? cant wait till the next time i see the Hacker play, im going to do exactly the same to him, get pissed and just tap his shoulder requesting tracks.

and what a hypocrite re electroclash, im sure he did VERY well out of the electroclash boom. I dont think he'd of been moaning when everyone was buying up his and kitten's records was he. It's even funnier when the bigger names start moaning about things, either put up or shut up really isnt it?

eyeswithoutaface
02-02-2006, 07:02 PM
re dropping everything to get on the bandwagon as it were, well i think it depends on who you are as to how much you'l get percieved as a band wagon jumper. I really dont think anyone has anything to prove, i know i certainly dont expect anyone to have to prove themselves, if they want to make something else than what they are thats cool, its totally 100% the individual's perogative and that's how it should be.

tekara
02-02-2006, 07:06 PM
hahaha....this is hilarious.

i think EVERYONE needs to take a step back and have a good laugh at this. Everyone seems to be taking this minimal thing WAY too seriously. I hate to say this guys, but its music man. This entire subject is very subjective. I must have seen already 500 threads about this topic already. It will continue to be popular, and then most likely the DJ's will jump to something else. Its natural. I dont see why anyone should take the popularity of minimal to be a "personal" attack. It really does seem like it on this board sometimes......I find it funny when people get so angry and offended that minimal techno is so big in Europe right now..

Techno is a hobby and a musical interest. Everyone needs to just take a step back and not take it too seriously. You guys play and make this music because you love it, not because you care about what the rest of the world thinks about whether "minimal" is cool or not.

Go outside, get some fresh air people, smoke a joint, spend time with your significant other. Just dont be sitting in front of the computer bitching about something you cant change.

cheers ;)

eyeswithoutaface
02-02-2006, 07:13 PM
hahaha....this is hilarious.

i think EVERYONE needs to take a step back and have a good laugh at this. Everyone seems to be taking this minimal thing WAY too seriously. I hate to say this guys, but its music man. This entire subject is very subjective. I must have seen already 500 threads about this topic already. It will continue to be popular, and then most likely the DJ's will jump to something else. Its natural. I dont see why anyone should take the popularity of minimal to be a "personal" attack. It really does seem like it on this board sometimes......I find it funny when people get so angry and offended that minimal techno is so big in Europe right now..

Techno is a hobby and a musical interest. Everyone needs to just take a step back and not take it too seriously. You guys play and make this music because you love it, not because you care about what the rest of the world thinks about whether "minimal" is cool or not.

Go outside, get some fresh air people, smoke a joint, spend time with your significant other. Just dont be sitting in front of the computer bitching about something you cant change.

cheers ;)

the irony of the post seem's to have been lost somewhat on you mate, this is exactly what old bugger means. It's music. Nothing more, nothing less. Just good, solid music that people like. I said in one of the other threads the day before yesterday, people need to worry about what they are doing themselves instead of fretting over everyone else. Especially people like the Hacker, i mean i would of thought he'd have enough going on to not have to give such bitter thought to a genre that doesnt even affect him, that's the weirdest part, people bitching about something they wont be involved in

you summed it up yourself in your post "You guy's make and play this music because you love it"

log:one
02-02-2006, 07:30 PM
mnml is wll fckin jcksn

SlavikSvensk
02-02-2006, 07:36 PM
and what a hypocrite re electroclash, im sure he did VERY well out of the electroclash boom. I dont think he'd of been moaning when everyone was buying up his and kitten's records was he. It's even funnier when the bigger names start moaning about things, either put up or shut up really isnt it?

well, that's natural, innit. someone gets big because of...gasp...a trend! then another trend gets big and the now-established, no-longer-trendy artists get on a high horse and slag the new stuff. it's always hypocritical.

that said, i hate all trends and think techno peaked in the mid-1990s. :upyours: ;)

Fordy
02-02-2006, 07:50 PM
mnml is wll fckin jcksn

Prpr Rnd

Wrd.

: <btw that was a mnml smile, it doesnt even have a smile, how mnml of me.

dirty_bass
02-02-2006, 07:54 PM
For me, the point is that, there are producers who have always stepped in various genres, and just get on with it.
So for them, doing minimal is nothing out of the ordinary, as they do a variety of stuff anyway.

But the amount of producers, who would have nothing but the sound they were focusing on, without an incline to diversity, are suddenly "oh yeah, minimal is the thing man"
That`s when for me, it`s just not genuine. I`ve never dug fashion victims.

As my mum always says about trends.
"If they told you to stick your head in the oven, would you do it?"

Well, there are certainly a few people now, with their head planted firmly in the mnml oven, the heat is up to 10, and they still don`t get it.

As for the music spreading techno to non techno people, this is of course a good thing, but really, i feel it`s more for the housey-ness, than the techno-ness.

Cool stuff out there either way.

dirty_bass
02-02-2006, 07:58 PM
As an aside, the point for me is that any single sound trend, is on a losing streak.

Techno became one sounded for ages.
You`d go to a techno night and here the same stuff all night.

Techno shouldn`t be about mnml or hard tech, or triabl or whatever.
It should be all and everything.
Club nights structured around a journey through the sound, not just the hot DJ of the moment, and then a bunch of people playing stuff to warm up to him/her.

Techno is a genre that covers so much ground, to focus on one tiny sub sub genre, fashion or not, is just another form of inbreeding that contributes nothing to evolution.

dan the acid man
02-02-2006, 08:00 PM
i feel sorry for schranz now, its feeling left out of the slagging off scene

davethedrummer
02-02-2006, 08:03 PM
where can you buy these band wagon jumpers you all keep talking about?
do they sell them at c+a ? or marks and spencer ?
( k mart to our us chums )

Fordy
02-02-2006, 08:09 PM
For me, the point is that, there are producers who have always stepped in various genres, and just get on with it.
So for them, doing minimal is nothing out of the ordinary, as they do a variety of stuff anyway.

But the amount of producers, who would have nothing but the sound they were focusing on, without an incline to diversity, are suddenly "oh yeah, minimal is the thing man"
That`s when for me, it`s just not genuine. I`ve never dug fashion victims.

As my mum always says about trends.
"If they told you to stick your head in the oven, would you do it?"

Well, there are certainly a few people now, with their head planted firmly in the mnml oven, the heat is up to 10, and they still don`t get it.

As for the music spreading techno to non techno people, this is of course a good thing, but really, i feel it`s more for the housey-ness, than the techno-ness.

Cool stuff out there either way.

I fully agree with you there, yes alot of idiots jump on the bandwagon because they are told by mixmag or whatever, fake, ungenuine motives are something I personally cant stand. But in that sense, 15 people jumping on the bandwagon, 9 getting off at the next stop, the remaining then being introduced to sounds they never new existed before and becoming a convert is a good thing for fresh underground music imo. Aslong as the genuine stick by what they want, what we all love and crave will exist and grow, bandwagoners will come and go.

Minimal is still an underground fad really, no matter what it will never appeal to a really massive audience. Underground fads become interesting to many, then stay interesting to a few. They dont blow up and become some void form of music that has this mindless following (hardcore, trance, hard house) they just run out of ideas and become abit stale, if you know what I mean, I may be wrong but thats how I see it.

But without popularity, nothing would get noticed.

Mindful
02-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Techno became one sounded for ages.
You`d go to a techno night and here the same stuff all night.

Techno shouldn`t be about mnml or hard tech, or triabl or whatever.
It should be all and everything.

Big fat word to big bird

Fordy
02-02-2006, 08:11 PM
They dont blow up and become some void form of music that has this mindless following (hardcore, trance, hard house) they just run out of ideas and become abit stale, if you know what I mean, I may be wrong but thats how I see it.

Thats actually abit of a hypocritical statement by me to be honest, disregarding what others like, its exactly the same. Ah well :D

oldbugger
02-02-2006, 08:42 PM
They dont blow up and become some void form of music that has this mindless following (hardcore, trance, hard house) they just run out of ideas and become abit stale, if you know what I mean, I may be wrong but thats how I see it.

Thats actually abit of a hypocritical statement by me to be honest, disregarding what others like, its exactly the same. Ah well :D

its valid in my book ;) just not best to say it really :lol:

dan the acid man
02-02-2006, 09:22 PM
band wagon jumpers...........not as big as they used to be are they..................erm, hang on, thats wagon wheels isn't it :oops:

massplanck
02-02-2006, 09:36 PM
life is good.

Sunil
02-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Techno is a genre that covers so much ground, to focus on one tiny sub sub genre, fashion or not, is just another form of inbreeding that contributes nothing to evolution.

True, although on the other hand you could argue that some sub genres have more mileage in them than others and I think a lot of people are genuinely excited by minimal techno right now, to them it's not one tiny sub genre. I'm sure the inbreeding thing will become more apparant as time goes on, but for now it is a sound in its prime, and providing a reasonable amount of variation for hardcore fans. That said, I think there's a lot of punters who are buying every Minus 12" without *really* liking each one. And I do find it amusing the amount of people who make up their minds based on trends, it's kinda sad really... or people like to section themselves off with a genre, it's like there the other day this Belgian geezer in the shop who was looking for a few old records asks me what I'm into.. "So what are you into? You're into minimal? Or are you more into tech house? Y'know Fabric style stuff"... and I'm like "er, I like techno" :)

On a side note, I think the Sleeparchive stuff is excellent. I'd heard a few people going on about him and took my time about checking him out, but I must say.. it's great. Time will tell whether or not he progresses much with this sound, but for now it's good to have a label that is putting out consistently strong and relatively fresh records.

dirty_bass
02-02-2006, 10:55 PM
[quote=dirty_bass]
"So what are you into? You're into minimal? Or are you more into tech house? Y'know Fabric style stuff"... and I'm like "er, I like techno" :)

that`s it!!!
exactly!!!

I love minimal.
But hearing a whole night if clicks and pops is just silly.
I`d rather hear a DJ who can start on the clicka pop, go through the darkness, bosh it into some loopaloop, and then finish up on the hard big stuff.
Or somthing.
What`s with all this one track mindedness.
It`s just not healthy.

g
02-02-2006, 11:32 PM
architecture.

The Divide
03-02-2006, 12:21 AM
zzzz

S/E
03-02-2006, 02:09 AM
I like all techno - from minimal to bangin and even a bit of schranz.

Part of the reason that the slagging of minimal goes on is because some people in the minimal scene are perceived as being elitist and snobby. Hence, the slaggers go crazy and trash them.

Jay Pace
03-02-2006, 12:40 PM
I hate everything and everyone because I'm the coolest.

Everything is bad.

TechMouse
03-02-2006, 12:56 PM
I was about to jump on the slagging people for "slagging people who jump on bandwagons" bandwagon, but my brain exploded.

MITA
03-02-2006, 01:56 PM
me like mnml. as i alwayz did. this new production glitchy clicky mnml is accepted,but in reasonable amounts and shapes.

SlavikSvensk
03-02-2006, 04:44 PM
I hate everything and everyone because I'm the coolest.

Everything is bad.

i feel the same way. the only cool stuff is what no one's listening to.

audioinjection
03-02-2006, 08:36 PM
lol

eyeswithoutaface
03-02-2006, 08:39 PM
I was about to jump on the slagging people for "slagging people who jump on bandwagons" bandwagon, but my brain exploded.

hahaha hilarious :lol:

gunjack
03-02-2006, 08:39 PM
i still dont understand what click house has to do with techno....

gunjack
03-02-2006, 08:40 PM
i still dont understand what click house has to do with techno....

eyeswithoutaface
03-02-2006, 08:42 PM
you've just answered your question... it doesnt... its house music

audioinjection
03-02-2006, 08:52 PM
what the hek is click house?

SlavikSvensk
03-02-2006, 09:49 PM
the only kind of electronic music i listen to is clickhouse, or as all truly in the know people call it, klikhaus

everything german is trendy, including david hasselhoff records.

http://thechrisivesexperience.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/dhbiobook_1.jpg

eyeswithoutaface
03-02-2006, 09:51 PM
the hoff renders everything else obsolete in terms of coolness

djshiva
03-02-2006, 10:57 PM
i would love to have the chance to play an entire evening and run the gamut from minimal to electro to funky detroity shite to the harder stuff and then absolutely speaker shredding techno back down to the funk.

more variations on the music make more more fun for me.

matthew jonson and matt dear are doing ridiculously good shit. and i think having a variety always keeps techno fresh.

my only beef with minimal is that people who play only minimal all night and don't do anything interesting with it. just linear mixing and no dj-made breakdowns. THAT is boring.

that and the snooty ****s who stand around stroking their chins.

but whatever...anything that puts a variety of interesting music in my crate is ok by me.
it's always gonna be the djs who have a wide range of stuff to play that are going to keep the interst of the crowds...

davethedrummer
04-02-2006, 02:14 AM
band wagon jumpers...........not as big as they used to be are they..................erm, hang on, thats wagon wheels isn't it :oops:

or bandstands ...i don't know , what is a band wagon anyway??

is it like ....a truck full of miminal djs that drives down your road.......like....... with a big pa system playing minimal ......., and a guy shouting " come with us , or be doomed to uncoolness for EVER !!!"

i've certainly never seen one of those ....not in ashford anyway.
maybe i just wasn't looking or something , or too busy eating my chips

:cry: :eh: :paranoid: :cool: :paranoid: :cool:

Patrick DSP
04-02-2006, 06:00 AM

or bandstands ...i don't know , what is a band wagon anyway??

is it like ....a truck full of miminal djs that drives down your road.......like....... with a big pa system playing minimal ......., and a guy shouting " come with us , or be doomed to uncoolness for EVER !!!"

i've certainly never seen one of those ....not in ashford anyway.
maybe i just wasn't looking or something , or too busy eating my chips

:cry: :eh: :paranoid: :cool: :paranoid: :cool:

bring out yer dead. bring out yer dead!!! hee hee.

holotropik
06-02-2006, 03:09 AM
[quote=dirty_bass]
"So what are you into? You're into minimal? Or are you more into tech house? Y'know Fabric style stuff"... and I'm like "er, I like techno" :)

that`s it!!!
exactly!!!

I love minimal.
I`d rather hear a DJ who can start on the clicka pop, go through the darkness, bosh it into some loopaloop, and then finish up on the hard big stuff.
Or somthing.
It`s just not healthy.

i concur...

davethedrummer
06-02-2006, 03:11 AM
[quote=dirty_bass]

that`s it!!!
exactly!!!

I love minimal.
Or somthing.
It`s just not healthy.

i concur...

have you just been watching "catch me if you can"??

holotropik
06-02-2006, 04:12 AM
ummm??.....no.

but

I fell in love with "7 of 9" (Star-trek voyager) once.....hehehe.

S/E
07-02-2006, 02:08 AM
http://myspace-318.vo.llnwd.net/00459/81/30/459060318_l.gif

I have to admit, this one made me laugh really hard the first time I saw it. :lol:

TechMouse
07-02-2006, 10:13 AM
... like some bizarre Ubercoolische re-telling of the Pied Piper of Hamlyn.

dan the acid man
07-02-2006, 11:25 AM
haha, i think the dark cold winter nights are sending us all loopy

TechMouse
07-02-2006, 11:33 AM
haha, i think the dark cold winter nights are sending us all loopy
With loops so mnml they're dots.

dan the acid man
07-02-2006, 01:49 PM
minimal honey nut loops, just two in a bowl with no milk

Jay Pace
07-02-2006, 01:52 PM
In a bowl?

*snigger*

So 90s

dan the acid man
07-02-2006, 02:57 PM
noooooooo, am i ten years too late again ? :oops: :(

Buttman
10-02-2006, 06:12 PM
I dislike minimal because it takes longer time playing it than it did making it. :lol:

oldbugger
10-02-2006, 06:23 PM
I dislike minimal because it takes longer time playing it than it did making it. :lol:

:roll: surely your taking the piss

xfive
10-02-2006, 06:34 PM

hahahahaha
class

Buttman
11-02-2006, 12:24 AM
No I am not taking the piss. Hand me Sleeparchive's or whoever's soundbank and I will make you an album in 3 hours.

MARKEG
11-02-2006, 01:47 PM
right, someone get the soundbank posted and buttman hook up a cam and we have a deal!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mindful
11-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Buttman cha cha cha :cheer:

Miromiric
11-02-2006, 05:06 PM
No I am not taking the piss. Hand me Sleeparchive's or whoever's soundbank and I will make you an album in 3 hours.

cocky, aren`t we?
BRING IT ON BITCH

Dustin Zahn
11-02-2006, 05:21 PM
already got you bitches beat.

PRESENTING THE NEW MASSIVE MINIMAL PROJECT FOR YOUNG SEXY PEOPLE IN TRENDY CLOTHING...

AWAKEARCHIVE. Click here to download the massive #1 hit: http://www.abiotic.net/dubplates/awakearchive.mp3

30 minutes in the making, this proves to be one of the most minimalist projects ever to be conceived. Listen in, as awakearchive attempts to teach morals and lessons through the beauty of minimal music. In this smash hit, awakearchive strives to satisfy your psychadelic mind while trying to teach you the importance about safe sex. Not to be missed!

GothamGrooves
11-02-2006, 05:53 PM
minimal honey nut loops, just two in a bowl with no milk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

teknorich
11-02-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm just sick of people moaning about the word minimal. "It isn't minimal techno, and it has more than four different sounds in it so it can't be minimal....blah blah blah" So f*cking what? The word minimal is now used to describe a certain type of music, which is probably somewhere in the tech-house area, depending on which artists you pick.
Just like R&B used to mean rhythm and blues (Robert Johnson, John Lee Hooker etc) but nowadays it means stuff like Destiny's Child and Mariah Carey. Same word, but it has changed meaning over the years.
It's only a word. Get over it. Why do people pigeonhole so much anyway? Listen to what you like and enjoy it!!

Miromiric
11-02-2006, 06:11 PM
because it`s nice to hate. everyone should have something to hate to.

dirty_bass
11-02-2006, 06:12 PM
I did a remix of closer to the edit a while ago, and it proved pretty popular.
I think it somes everything up nicely.

It`s only short, take a listen.

MNML (http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Dirty%20Bass%20-%20Really%20really%20close%20to%20the%20edit.mp3)

Buttman
11-02-2006, 06:57 PM

MNML (http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Dirty%20Bass%20-%20Really%20really%20close%20to%20the%20edit.mp3)

Future classic!

Sunil
11-02-2006, 09:32 PM

haha, that's wicked man, you should do more of this kind of thing :clap: Reminds me a lot of the Plastikman stuff.

Komplex
11-02-2006, 11:06 PM
haha, if you put Hawtin's name on that, all the fanboys would be saying its his best track to date and there would be worldwide media hype...

holotropik
12-02-2006, 06:53 AM
should do something like that to see what happens greg....I wouldnt be surprized if it worked....actually i reckon it would. Just put it up on mega-upload with hawtins name, drop it on a few forums sites and watch everyone trip over themselves for it....hehehe.

oldbugger
12-02-2006, 09:06 AM
haha, if you put Hawtin's name on that, all the fanboys would be saying its his best track to date and there would be worldwide media hype...

dont be so daft. not everyone who listens to minimal follows media hype and doesn't know good music from bad.

Heroes
12-02-2006, 09:12 AM
i like this one, i took it from the dictionary and thesaurus

bandwagon |?band?wag?n| noun 1 a wagon used for carrying a band in a parade or procession. 2 [usu. in sing. ] a particular activity or cause that has suddenly become fashionable or popular : the local deejays are on the home-team bandwagon.

ironic it mentions deejays in there.... i think its got to the point like all things popular and trendy,
there comes a time once again when its a case of....... "only dead fish follow the stream"

oldbugger
12-02-2006, 09:32 AM
its ironic that half the ones slagging minimal jumped on the techno bandwagon only a few years ago :lol:

Heroes
12-02-2006, 09:59 AM
yep you probably right there oldbugger, anyways upwards and beyond i say

Mindful
12-02-2006, 07:23 PM
to infinity and beyond

billalcatraz
12-02-2006, 08:03 PM
anyone who brands a whole genre of music as crap is talking cmplete shit unless they infact listened to every track.
there is good and bad music in every genre

drudles
12-02-2006, 08:06 PM
anyone who brands a whole genre of music as crap is talking cmplete shit unless they infact listened to every track.

Hard House??? :razz:

oldbugger
12-02-2006, 08:49 PM

Hard House??? :razz:

yes even that shit has some good tunes :lol:

not saying i like them though

Mindful
12-02-2006, 08:51 PM
yes you do, you want to marry it

Mindful
12-02-2006, 08:53 PM
and have its babys and call them techno

oldbugger
12-02-2006, 09:30 PM
hahahah. if only you knew how much i despise hard house. i was just trying to be less negative :lol: :oops:

Mindful
12-02-2006, 09:34 PM
I know

I was just avin a laaaaaarfff

Mindful
12-02-2006, 09:36 PM
so you dispise hard house then?

oldbugger
12-02-2006, 09:37 PM
hahahah cunt.

theres good and bad everything ;)

Mindful
12-02-2006, 10:19 PM
lol

So you saying that theres good hard house then?

Haha Dan pass me my coat please

bill
12-02-2006, 10:33 PM
me and my friends have got into minimal, we have it on in the station, going into work is so much fun nowdays

dan the acid man
13-02-2006, 10:11 AM
lol

which one do you want ?, its a bit warmer today, so i'd recommend a lighter coat with a hood, just in case it rains

eyeswithoutaface
13-02-2006, 10:14 AM
if anyone knows about coat's, it's Dan, i'd take his advice

8 + 2 = 10
13-02-2006, 01:24 PM

Fuucking really love this track :eyes: Its brillant. More of this stuff, PLEASE!

S/E
14-02-2006, 03:11 AM
I am more minimal than all of you...

M

:lol:

Mindful
14-02-2006, 04:22 PM
lol

which one do you want ?, its a bit warmer today, so i'd recommend a lighter coat with a hood, just in case it rains

Rob Hood?

Jay Pace
14-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Paul Mac?

*runs for cover*

dan the acid man
14-02-2006, 04:48 PM
oh dear :lol: :lol: loving that minimal track dirty, so clicky :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==