02-02-2006, 09:28 PM
VG - MINT copy for £30

also Nautilus - Chorus reverse ORIGINAL FOG4 £80 O.N.O

bayley
15-03-2006, 02:27 PM
VG - MINT copy for £30

also Nautilus - Chorus reverse ORIGINAL FOG4 £80 O.N.O

holy shit...... £80

thats a bit of an ambitious price innit dude!!! its a great tune, but id want a free time machine for that price!!!

phantomdj
15-03-2006, 05:04 PM
it is a rip off price when i got a brand new gen log - airwalk and nautilus - chorus reverse for £60

also chorus reverse is available on a white label; 4 tracker from makina uk online sale shops for £10...

Acid Bread
17-03-2006, 12:37 PM
bargin i,ll buy it

djjayb
17-03-2006, 01:04 PM
right, i did NOT put this post up for people to comment on prices, tell me what they got there's for, where they got it, or if it's on white label or not. this is ORIGINAL! this is what they are worth selling for to ME! so basically if you want to buy any of the tunes contact me, if not p*ss off! i am sick to the back teeth of people butting in just trying to show off what they got, how much it was and how big their dick is etc.. like a bunch of c@cks! i give apologies to people this shouldn't concern as there are some good honest people on the net,.. believe it or not!?!! MAYBE this shouldn't concern some of you replying to my post? what you have to understand is i've had enough! people are just showing off to much thinking they know everything on the classics scene when it actual fact they know f*ck all! liike a bunch of beginners. probably couldn't even tell Gary D. from lisa f*ckin lashes.

....Peckers ! ..................................................

phantomdj
17-03-2006, 06:46 PM
wtf you talking about... sour grapes just because people highlighted how expensive it is .... even if it were signed and owned by arne l2 i would not pay that price... for you to go off on one like that is incredible. you might have the original, but so do many others and i know of nobody ever paying that. especially when it sells for cheaper than that on ebay.

the fact is you know nothing about any of us and just wrote an essay saying how little we know which is rathe folly don't you think.

if you claim that we are all trying to 'show off' by saying we have it, then how strange we have a 'recently bought' section in the old skool forum.... hmmm. it's more to do with expressing delight and surprise rather than boasting...

phantomdj
17-03-2006, 06:51 PM
oh and by the way, forever forward 2 'elivate' track is by far the best tune on the whole UK44/TYT/FF series.... it's a gem.... i see you don't have it in your discogs, but if i were to recommend a necessary purchase, then that is certainly it

djjayb
22-03-2006, 08:10 PM
i sold ff.2 in 2001 and i saw fog4 sell for £102 on ebay not long ago! lol u've proved my point!........ C@CK!

djjayb
22-03-2006, 10:11 PM
hey and i bet this is u on discogs: nO_JeZeBeL ? bet u've not even had that fog4 long. so u won't know of it going for 102! u wouldn't of known what it was called then. pmsl. and u comment on my collection???!!?! ahahahaha logon

phantomdj
31-03-2006, 10:05 PM
ahaha, you think that's all my collection? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you havent got a clue. all your posts are full of assumptions....

bullshit you sold ff2...

and what an idiot you are... so price proves how good a tune is? :lol:

truly, you sound like you are 18... or if not, then a chav of 26 who will never grow up.... some people never mature!

i have nothing to prove to you and i do not have any care for doing so. believe what you must if it makes you feel better.

djjayb
01-04-2006, 11:14 PM
you think that's all my collection? - let's see it then? what you got mr. know it all trying to be the hard man! you proved you were a c@ck by making cheesy comments on prices. i am NOT TRYING to sell the tunes here. just thought seen as i had 2 copies of fog 4 i'll give it a go. no good leaving my unused copy to waste is there??hmmm? NO that's right. anyway i have no time to waste checking pathetic replies from tits that aren't interested in the items the topic is related to. TIME IS MONEY! waste time you waste money. i'm not the one that needs to grow up! and for the record bullshit i sold ff2? i had the whole collection of uk44, tyt, ff, new plannet etc.... sold most in 2001! my discogs collection is trying to build it back up for retreiving broken memories.

djjayb
01-04-2006, 11:18 PM
now will you please clear off, out my thread. i mean it took you long enough to think of summat to write back. just jog on & stop wasting my time.

fool

phantomdj
02-04-2006, 07:50 PM
now will you please clear off, out my thread. i mean it took you long enough to think of summat to write back. just jog on & stop wasting my time.

fool

listen pal, i seldom frequent this section of the forum, i post in the old skool one or the sports one. i replied as soon as i noticed your message. i do have other things to do in my life you know. i want to log all the records i have, but i give all my time to reading, research, gym and so forth. on top of that, my line of work is tiring too, so i simply do not come home ready to go through the collection and note them all down. i started it a while back and what you currently see is the first bunch i went through. anyway, good luck selling vinyl at talmudic prices.

bye.

djjayb
02-04-2006, 08:10 PM
dreamboy :dance:

:nono:

278d7e64a374de26f==