PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE NO THIS GUY ? ELLIOT SPENCER ?

jon connor
03-02-2006, 11:36 AM
hi everyone was listening to a mixed cd from a couple of fave jocks mike dust and greg silver the other day and a track on there just blew me away its called SKINLESS JULIE on COMPOUND 27

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/119506-01.htm&highlight=skinless%20julie

its a sort of cross breed track of glen wilson and patrick skoog but ****inell wot aye tune simple well produced and rig smashing in ya face.

can anyone else tell me about this artist elliot spencer would love to no more and any other releases he`s done ? all i can find is this drumworks which ive already got . who is this guy where does he come from wots he got coming out ?

jon connor
03-02-2006, 11:39 AM
hahahahah ive been searching and i found this :scratch: :bonk: :lol:

"Unknown Forces man Dean Rodell teams up with Staffan Erhlin for their 1st outing on Glenn Wilson's Compound label under the pseudonym Elliot Spencer. This release follows the duo's previous success on "Welcome to the Machine

my god feel a big prize plimb now hehehehehehe but wot a great record i know you guys post here please make more quality like this its outstanding work ;)

jon connor
03-02-2006, 11:40 AM
who is skinless julie she sounds interesting ? :lol:

orac
03-02-2006, 11:40 AM
check out submissions 008

icb
05-02-2006, 08:27 PM
hi everyone was listening to a mixed cd from a couple of fave jocks mike dust and greg silver the other day and a track on there just blew me away its called SKINLESS JULIE on COMPOUND 27

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/119506-01.htm&highlight=skinless%20julie

its a sort of cross breed track of glen wilson and patrick skoog but ****inell wot aye tune simple well produced and rig smashing in ya face.

can anyone else tell me about this artist elliot spencer would love to no more and any other releases he`s done ? all i can find is this drumworks which ive already got . who is this guy where does he come from wots he got coming out ?

great record, indeed.... ;)

jon connor
06-02-2006, 02:58 PM
yea mate absolutly its the kinda track with attitude sort of the premier leage of techno production its god dam cool this track it almost speaks to you as if to yea baby " AV SUM OF THIS" i really enjoy a track like this it puts a smile on ya face ;) you can trow this track everyware in the mix its outstanding fare play when i heard it first time i was gutted i missed it on its release i felt like i needed a big slap with a wet kipper or somthing well its sure in me box now tho aye! ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==