Dave Clarke

this is all mixing wise and track selection in my opinion

Pauze :twisted:

DJMAYA
16-08-2003, 09:52 PM
Dave the Drummer
Dave the Drummer
Dave the Drummer

haha....sorry people...nothing has come close down here in NZ!

ANDROID
16-08-2003, 09:54 PM
CHRIS LIBERATOR (classic)
DAVE THE DRUMMER
MAURO PICOTTO

wenna
16-08-2003, 10:47 PM
mark eg-the best fusion mixer in the world today
colin favor-a legend
the producer-another legend

Adverse
16-08-2003, 10:55 PM
mauro picotto? eh.

wenna
16-08-2003, 11:07 PM
Mauro Picotto, didn't he have his toes sucked or something?

It's my catchphrase I've induced into the piece :wink:

Don't say **** or bugger!!

crime
17-08-2003, 12:12 AM
Jimmy Saville
Fluff
Steve Wright in the afternoon

karlo
17-08-2003, 12:41 AM
Lars Klein
Patrik Skoog
Michael Burkat

FORCE 5
17-08-2003, 01:39 AM
D.A.V.E the drummer
Adam beyer
Cari lekebusch

miromiric.
17-08-2003, 02:07 AM
where can i down DAVETHEDRUMMER set? it must be good if so many ppl say he is the besT? is that right mark :wink:?

Pathogen
17-08-2003, 02:57 AM
easygroove - jungle techno at its finest (where is he???)
dave clarke - well......
norman p barnsworth (lmao, dave :wink: ) vs jimmy saville, B2B for 10 hours on final scratch and 6 gramaphones with an alesis air efx, and a toothbrush.
dont knock it till ya heard it :shock:

anx
17-08-2003, 04:17 AM
varela
henry the cullen
jerome

killarava2day
17-08-2003, 07:57 AM
Lars Klein
Patrik Skoog
Michael Burkat

Hmmm, maybe I've been lookin in the wrong places...but I've never located a Burkat or Klein live mix.

What's Burkats mixing skills like?

I've been told that Klein aint too bad at all on three? Is this correct?

DJ Pearcey
17-08-2003, 11:30 AM
mark and lard
chris moyles
:twisted: dave pearce :twisted:

QUALITY TECHNO TALENT!

crime
17-08-2003, 11:53 AM
That's more like it, pearcy, you got the idea.... all them others don't talk or do competitions or anything....
Really like Noel edmonds and his jumpers....

DJ Pearcey
17-08-2003, 12:12 PM
That's more like it, pearcy, you got the idea.... all them others don't talk or do competitions or anything....
Really like Noel edmonds and his jumpers....

its all about pop music!!

djfase
17-08-2003, 04:07 PM
mark eg-the best fusion mixer in the world today
colin favor-a legend
the producer-another legend

m8 spot on, but id have to mention trevor rockcliffe aswell

Adverse
17-08-2003, 07:53 PM
forgive me, but michael's fine audio mixes were not any good.

Adverse
17-08-2003, 07:55 PM
best three i've seen live.

sims
carola
preach

best set i've ever heard

cristian varela live at universal madrid.

Jimfish
17-08-2003, 07:57 PM
hmm..
well the 3 sets ive most enjoyed have been from:

joel mull
gaetano parisio
Rolando

tekara
18-08-2003, 04:45 AM
cristian varela is absolutely amazing on 4 turntables
Umek Uroos is wicked as well
and of course Adam Beyer

:)

boul
18-08-2003, 06:58 AM
Adam Beyer
Redhead
Glenn wilson

spiralx
18-08-2003, 11:06 AM
Jerome
DAVE the Drummer
Chris Liberator

Si the Sigh
18-08-2003, 12:11 PM
1) Mark EG (when he's on a techno tip...AWESOME!)
2) DAVE the Drummer (tight mixes, quality tune selection, wicked!)
3) Luke McMillan aka The Producer (very under rated in my opinion)

tioneb
18-08-2003, 12:23 PM
ive heard producer a few monthes ago and that was some boring banging set with stuff like liebing, wilson and beyer in his tracklist... nothing really exciting, but i guess the people who put guys like lars klein or wilson in their top 3 may like.

my top 3 changes almost every week, but on friday ive heard deetron and hes very very amazing, derrick may was excellent. then to complete lets put the one who will always be in my top 3 : jeff mills

please do not start to do this mills is good/sucks usual discussion, ive heard it too many times

Si the Sigh
18-08-2003, 12:58 PM
...you brought it up again man! :wink: :lol:

spiralx
18-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Jerome
DAVE the Drummer
Chris Liberator
Although saying that I've heard some absolutely amazing sets played at squat parties, but I never have any idea who's playing. Some of the Malfaiteurs guys are top notch though :)

DJPAUZE
18-08-2003, 02:51 PM
Lars Klein
Patrik Skoog
Michael Burkat

Hmmm, maybe I've been lookin in the wrong places...but I've never located a Burkat or Klein live mix.

What's Burkats mixing skills like?

I've been told that Klein aint too bad at all on three? Is this correct?

Hey there, Klein is AMAZING, tighter then a ten year old whore! I can't say too much for burkat's skills, didnt like any sets i have heard from him. Skoog i havent heard mixing but I would totally like to.

Pauze :twisted:

davethedrummer
18-08-2003, 03:38 PM
erm erm......
alan partridge
terry wogan

but seriously the king of radio has to be
john peel!!!

Angrymann
18-08-2003, 03:57 PM
Richie Hawtin - Brilliant set builder

Derrick May - Just for the energy and amount of tricks in his sets ( don't think he varies them a great deal though)

Jerome Hill

These are the one's I have seen. there are probanly many more favourites out there that I am yet to see. I would put Laurent Garnier up there too but I haven't seen him at a night yet , just heard sets.

Sunil
18-08-2003, 04:04 PM
Richie Hawtin - Brilliant set builder

I agree, one of my favourites, mainly for the reason you mentioned.
I like Carola,Beyer,Liebing...there are still a lot of others I'd like to hear though. Missed Dave the Drummer here the last time, had to go early unfortunately :( Jaysus I reckon his fee will have to be going up at least 50 quid after all the plaudits in this thread!

Would really like to see Mills in a small venue, highly unlikely these days though...

krakp0t
18-08-2003, 04:35 PM
pete tong
judge jules
oakie

alan partridge playing an oldskool set would be wicked.

krakp0t
18-08-2003, 04:37 PM
i'll get me coat.

Buttman
18-08-2003, 07:47 PM
Dalo (Olga+Jozef)
Jeff Mills (when he was playing dark stuff)
Oscar Mulero

BritishMurderBoy
18-08-2003, 08:23 PM
richie hawtin - for all the reasons mentioned above

ben sims - has raw talent behind the alter, his use of just volume hasn't been matched by an DJ i have ever seen

steve rachmad - great music and tight mixing... rachmad at atomic jam 7th birthday at the Q in brum is one of the best sets i have seen...

hounorable mention to jerome hill who was fantastic at last months H.O.G.

4play
18-08-2003, 09:14 PM
Yeah richie hawtin has blew me totaly away both times I have heard him play but for spot on mixing I would have to say Adam beyer! The guy is ****ing awsome on the decks!!! his ability and presision is second to none!!!

Heard him for second time the other month and he rocked it!!! Looked like he shit it after coming on after coxy but still manged to bang 3 decks all in the mix after about 90 seconds!!! not a confident guy behind the decks but hay does he get in to it!! Hat off to the man!!!

Talking about him anyone know when hes due to play in UK again?

Jimfish
18-08-2003, 09:18 PM
yeah i like beyer too, but more cos of the choons than his mixing skills

miles
18-08-2003, 09:27 PM
Yeah richie hawtin has blew me totaly away both times I have heard him play but for spot on mixing I would have to say Adam beyer! The guy is **** awsome on the decks!!! his ability and presision is second to none!!!

Heard him for second time the other month and he rocked it!!! Looked like he shit it after coming on after coxy but still manged to bang 3 decks all in the mix after about 90 seconds!!! not a confident guy behind the decks but hay does he get in to it!! Hat off to the man!!!

Talking about him anyone know when hes due to play in UK again?

Beyer awsome...mixing one loop after another...very creative!
For gods sake , when is this madness going to end.
Give these people some proper techno to mix and they would be ****ed!

Jimfish
18-08-2003, 09:30 PM
but we are just talking favourites here.. My favourites are not necessarily the best technically - but they play the tracks i love. So i love avin a boogie to thier sets

Sunil
19-08-2003, 12:29 AM
[quote=4play]
Give these people some proper techno to mix and they would be ****!

You ever seen him play? On a good night he's outstanding. He's playing what he likes, you are just judging him on what he plays, not about the way he plays..

miromiric.
19-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Dalo (Olga+Jozef)
Jeff Mills (when he was playing dark stuff)
Oscar Mulero

u son of a biatch!
nevermind lol i dont know what i m saying righht now *ggg*

o. mulero
grovskopa
and i cant think of third actually
noone else is playing stuff like that. juhuuuu

Sunil
19-08-2003, 01:45 AM
Dalo (Olga+Jozef)

I always heard Toky (Rumenige) was the one to watch out of that gang for DJ-ing, no?

tekboi
19-08-2003, 04:08 AM
Ben Sims
Cristian Varela
Surgeon

Though I think the topic should be more like 3 favourite DJs as its confusing in the fact that do you choose top djz along the lines of only their mixing skills or combined with mixing their style of track selection which is maybe even more important, I dont know but wat I can say is there is so much talent out there, techno is only going up :D

Esox Lucius
19-08-2003, 06:46 AM
it's not confusing, it's your top 3 dj's, doesn't matter what you like them for.

YouKnowILoveYou
19-08-2003, 09:11 AM
Though I think the topic should be more like 3 favourite DJs as its confusing in the fact that do you choose top djz along the lines of only their mixing skills or combined with mixing their style of track selection which is maybe even more important, I dont know but wat I can say is there is so much talent out there, techno is only going up :D

Interesting point-
So many people seem to focus on a Djs technical ability ie. how many decks they can play on instead of the tunes they play.
People don't seem to be able to hear the music anymore?

I've always thought that no matter how many boring records you play at the same time the result will be the same.

sh*t * 2 decks = shi*t
sh*t * 3 decks = shi*t
sh*t * 4 decks = shi*t

Jimfish
19-08-2003, 09:13 AM
if any of us were really voting for technical ability we would have put 3 rudebwoy scratch djs down in the list innit.

tioneb
19-08-2003, 09:38 AM
Dalo (Olga+Jozef)

I always heard Toky (Rumenige) was the one to watch out of that gang for DJ-ing, no?

well for me they were playing the same, but i was told last week end they are quite different... the guy who told me told me dalo is really huge. i only own short mp3 of him.

every mate i know (except buttman) who heard mulero told me he is terribly boring ...

4play
19-08-2003, 10:42 AM
Hay natrualy when I list one of my favorite Djs I like Its obviously down to there tune selection and style aswell as technial ability if I was to write down a DJ just for techical ability id write down someone totaly diffrent to the ones I mentioned but someone said Adam beyers just plays loops!! Well fat rolling pounding loops is just my thing and the way he keeps he pace rolling all the way through his set is just what I like (My taste) + hes very upfront with tunes and his tune selection is to my taste fat and funky percusive techno!!! :twisted:

peoples views on a good dj is always gonna be diffrent pesonaly tunes selection and the style they play is the most important thing but if there a quality mixer too well then there you have a great DJ!!!

Buttman
19-08-2003, 10:58 AM
Dalo (Olga+Jozef)

Dalo is tighter than Usama's rectum.

Toky might be too but every time he plays he is totally wasted so noone will ever know.

crime
19-08-2003, 11:00 AM
After careful thought:

1.Jerome Hill
2.Shandy (Test, Glasgow)
3.My Mate Matty Darkbreaks

Gloomy
19-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Top by music:

DJ Rush

Top by skils:

Ben Sims

miromiric.
19-08-2003, 12:52 PM
Dalo (Olga+Jozef)

well for me they were playing the same, but i was told last week end they are quite different... the guy who told me told me dalo is really huge. i only own short mp3 of him.

every mate i know (except buttman) who heard mulero told me he is terribly boring ...mulero could improve his technical skillz but he plays wonderful music (most of the time) which is more important then his skillz.
i dont understand why is everyone on the local scene crazy for d. clarkewhen he plays really commercial aka bad music. cause he plays them like he s on rundmc?

Sunil
19-08-2003, 01:07 PM
Dalo (Olga+Jozef)

every mate i know (except buttman) who heard mulero told me he is terribly boring ...mulero could improve his technical skillz but he plays wonderful music (most of the time) which is more important then his skillz.
i dont understand why is everyone on the local scene crazy for d. clarkewhen he plays really commercial aka bad music. cause he plays them like he s on rundmc?

I'm not a huge Clarke fan but he does represent techno reasonably well to the masses, there's numerous electro and techno artists nobody would have picked up on had it not been for him. As for his DJ-ing he is one of the best, the fact there's tonnes of kids in their bedrooms trying to emulate him tells its own story...

Sunil
19-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Toky might be too but every time he plays he is totally wasted so noone will ever know.

I don't quite get the above sentence, no-one will ever know what?

tioneb
19-08-2003, 01:15 PM
... know that toky is skilled. i guess buttman means that hes tight when he has clear mind, but that happens really barely.

mixing while being really pissed is just matter of training like anyother skill imo.

miromiric.
19-08-2003, 01:19 PM
story that he is born to be a mtv star?
bringing techno to masses?! **** that sunil boy. this aint gonna happen, at least not for next 5000 years in the pure way.

Sunil
19-08-2003, 01:26 PM
story that he is born to be a mtv star?
bringing techno to masses?! **** that sunil boy. this aint gonna happen, at least not for next 5000 years in the pure way.

I said he represents techno reasonably well to the masses, i.e. the wider dance music public that wouldn't have necessarily been avid techno fans...

Sunil
19-08-2003, 01:30 PM
... know that toky is skilled. i guess buttman means that hes tight when he has clear mind, but that happens really barely.

mixing while being really pissed is just matter of training like anyother skill imo.

Oh ok, I understand now! I've always heard great reports about his mixing ability though and that he is generally always on form, maybe not then..

T
19-08-2003, 01:53 PM
steve rachmad - great music and tight mixing... rachmad at atomic jam 7th birthday at the Q in brum is one of the best sets i have seen

Steve Rachmad is qualityy alright, heard him out last year....started with a proper atmospheric dark intro followed by techno of the highest quality mixed together real nice.
Great producer as well imo.

MikeDust
19-08-2003, 01:57 PM
Top 3 Girls :shock: :P

Monika Kruse (Terminal M) geeeeez, i love her :? :P
Gayle San
Acid Maria

Top 3 Guys :wink:
Mauro Picotto
Sven Vaeth
Marco Bailey

miles
19-08-2003, 07:18 PM
[quote=4play]
Give these people some proper techno to mix and they would be ****!

You ever seen him play? On a good night he's outstanding. He's playing what he likes, you are just judging him on what he plays, not about the way he plays..

Sorry, i always thought a good DJ is about what he plays as well as the well he plays em ( technically)...Beyer plays shite, wank drum loops the same as all his mates corolla Gaytek etc..or whatever he's called :wink:
by the time he finishes i need a bit of smack to wake me up he's that monotonous! :twisted:

ROD
19-08-2003, 08:06 PM
OOOOWWWW
1st DAVE MOTHER ****ER DRUMMER.
2nd CHRIS LIBERATOR
3rd MARCO NASTIK.

thats the future babe.

Sunil
19-08-2003, 08:10 PM
Sorry, i always thought a good DJ is about what he plays as well as the well he plays em ( technically)...Beyer plays shite, wank drum loops the same as all his mates corolla Gaytek etc..or whatever he's called :wink:
by the time he finishes i need a bit of smack to wake me up he's that monotonous! :twisted:

Give it a rest. Respect that some people do like what he plays and the way he plays it, if it's not your thing then it's not your thing, start up another thread if you wanna get into a loops are boring conversation...actually on second thoughts don't bother, it's about the most useless thing worth talking about.

ripped
19-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Urban
Beyer
Emerson

most likely to change that: Slobodan, Skoog, Wilson, Cullen, Rodell, Amok or Noise.

miles
19-08-2003, 08:41 PM

Give it a rest. Respect that some people do like what he plays and the way he plays it, if it's not your thing then it's not your thing, start up another thread if you wanna get into a loops are boring conversation...actually on second thoughts don't bother, it's about the most useless thing worth talking about.

sorry mate..just had a row with the missus, so feeling a bit bitter...no offence intended.
Women hey :wink:

dfndr
19-08-2003, 08:52 PM
mills
c. young
m. carola

miromiric.
19-08-2003, 08:55 PM
we ll have mr young here soon. what is he playing these days?

dfndr
19-08-2003, 09:57 PM
crossover techno....
the best of him is ratio mix cd!
one cd-c.y.mix the other ratio album!!!
the best minimal punishment!

Buttman
19-08-2003, 11:16 PM

Oh ok, I understand now! I've always heard great reports about his mixing ability though and that he is generally always on form, maybe not then..

He is good (both technically and musically)! But not as tight as Dalo.

Analbumcover
19-08-2003, 11:20 PM
In alphabetical order,

D.A.V.E. The Drummer
Derrick Carter
Jerome Hill

because each of them consistantly makes me jump around like a loon.

Sunil
20-08-2003, 12:56 AM
[quote="Sunil"][quote=miles]

sorry mate..just had a row with the missus, so feeling a bit bitter...no offence intended.
Women hey :wink:

No bother man, women eh? Bad news alright! I prefer the single life :)

Sunil
20-08-2003, 12:58 AM

He is good (both technically and musically)! But not as tight as Dalo.

Was in Slovakia recently but didn't get to the U-Club, i hear it's shut now unfortunately :(

Adverse
20-08-2003, 03:05 AM
i heard a dalo set.. was pretty tight. don;t touch my top 3 though.

Buttman
20-08-2003, 08:08 PM
As I noticed that Jerome Hill is rather popular I thought I might post this link:
http://www.overloadmedia.co.uk/broadcasts/index.php?broadcast_pick=Jerome%20Hill%20-%20Some%20Of%20My%20Favourite%20Tunes

miles
20-08-2003, 09:53 PM
Diz
James Ruskin
Nick Dunton..65D
Bronson..Metier..Coda
Derrick Carter..the master of chunky funk!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dj Discotize..circa 78..Listen and weep!
Surgeon.

Buttman
20-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Miles: Who is this Bronson/Metier guy?
I have his/her/their EP on Coda. Quite interesting.

crime
20-08-2003, 11:27 PM
Disco D
Godfather

miles
20-08-2003, 11:36 PM
Miles: Who is this Bronson/Metier guy?
I have his/her/their EP on Coda. Quite interesting.

He's a guy called Bronson who used to run a record shop
in Bournemoth called Fat Trax.
Apparently a close friend of Polson and Ruskin.
Wicked EP on Coda ..don't you think?

More stuff in the pipeline...so i have been told.
Keep em peeled :wink:

Buttman
21-08-2003, 12:16 AM
Wicked EP on Coda ..don't you think?

More stuff in the pipeline...so i have been told.
Keep em peeled :wink:

I can not remember exactly what it is like right now. Some kind of downbeat? And a Ruskin remix (always class!)?

miromiric.
21-08-2003, 12:19 AM
yes a downbeat and emotional track by ruskin. a good one !

Sam_Horam
21-08-2003, 12:23 AM
Sims
Carola
Deetron

Sunil
21-08-2003, 01:46 AM
Godfather

he's playing here in a few weeks, really looking forward to it, he's meant to really tear it up

miles
21-08-2003, 12:26 PM
yes a downbeat and emotional track by ruskin. a good one !

Ruskins isn't the downbeat track..those 2 are by Bronson.
The club track is Ruskins mix and a downbeat mix by Claude Young

miromiric.
21-08-2003, 01:04 PM
yes downbeat refference was for metier. and emotional for ruskin.

crime
21-08-2003, 04:46 PM
Godfather

he's playing here in a few weeks, really looking forward to it, he's meant to really tear it up

Yes, is very good, I have every one of his "The Bomb" mixes apart from number 2...
I think Disco D is slightly better for the style....
These guys (and the other new skool detroit Ghetto tech people) pitch Detroit techno stuff right up to go with the ghetto stuff and it really works... one of the few examples of being able to speed it up and keep the funk in there......

daviec
21-08-2003, 05:39 PM
Beyer, Rush, Leibing

and honorable mentions for Dave Clarke, Stanney Frannsen, Marco Carola and many others.

paranoid666
21-08-2003, 09:06 PM
top 3 in no paticular order

surgeon
james ruskin
ben sims

Arkus P.
22-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Roberto Q. Ingram
The Advent live
DJ Amok
Sven Wittekind

JACKSTAR
23-08-2003, 02:41 PM
Rush

DJ Bam Bam

Jamie Bissmire

Sunil
24-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Rush

DJ Bam Bam

Jamie Bissmire

Bissmire is class, is pretty underrated imo

DELTA9MDA
24-08-2003, 05:23 AM
GLENN WILSON
SUPA DJ DMITRY
GLENN WILSON :twisted:

icb
25-08-2003, 08:48 PM
Beyer, Liebing, Umek. Just behind them Varela, Marco Bailey. If you want a good advice for upcoming Dj`s , Marko Nastic(Serbia) and Petar Dundov(Croatia), listen, you won`t regret it. The last party I was at, was With Mark E.G. and Marko Nastic, well, minimal till the end.....if you like it..

RCDocherty
25-08-2003, 10:34 PM
Slam
Manu Le Malin
Andrew Weatherall
Laurent Garnier
Red Jerry
Adam Beyer
but if I had to pick one then............Dave Clarke.

Angrymann
27-08-2003, 12:14 PM
Good to see some loyalty to your local lads!!!

daviec
27-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Aye, right enough. Slam really know how to get a joint jumping. Pressure has been my top club for donks now. I remember seeing them at GKGG last summer as well and was well impressed that they held it down there as well.

And they've been doing it for so long now 8)

RCDocherty
27-08-2003, 09:56 PM
They are doing Pressure themselves on Friday & have posted last years five hour set on their website. www.slamevents.com

DJ Corbzy
28-08-2003, 12:12 AM
My 3 fave techno DJ's:

Dave the Drummer
Meri
M.A.T.

Don't really know of many others or heard any others...

But them three have played some awesome sets that I've raved to...

The Overfiend
28-08-2003, 06:31 AM
James Ruskin
Dj Ana (PET Duo)
Hardcell

Buttman
28-08-2003, 08:59 AM
What is up with this Dave the Drummer? Is he not some kind of acid bloke?

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/downloads/cj_25615.jpg

Esox Lucius
28-08-2003, 09:14 AM
Yeah thanks very much, I was just eating my breakfast.

Surely there should be a rule about posting stuff like that!! :x

Si the Sigh
28-08-2003, 09:16 AM
Acid bloke? :? Have you checked out any of the Hydraulix & Apex tunes? :?

miromiric.
28-08-2003, 09:46 AM
wow! good hair shaving job!

tioneb
28-08-2003, 10:54 AM
my boss looking at what im doing on my computer thniks the same

Si the Sigh
28-08-2003, 11:24 AM
WTF? :?

DJ Corbzy
28-08-2003, 11:58 AM
i dont see whats wrong with that picture......oh the bottle..

Esox Lucius
28-08-2003, 12:06 PM
The fact that I dont want to see some fella with his cock out with a bottle stuck up his arse first thing in the morning whilst eating my breakfast.

DJ Corbzy
28-08-2003, 12:11 PM
yeah ya do...you love it...

MARKEG
28-08-2003, 02:08 PM
yeah do we REALLY need to see arses and bottles first thing in the morning.

DJ Corbzy
28-08-2003, 02:14 PM
good ol buttman... :lol:

Adverse
28-08-2003, 04:19 PM
wow! good hair shaving job!

you are truly insane.

tioneb
28-08-2003, 04:29 PM
hmm buttman i have found at my place a bottle i saw in your house... i wish were you have stuck it so that i could nt see i had it with me.

The Overfiend
28-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Bad idea that Bottle Pic.

davethedrummer
28-08-2003, 11:12 PM
[quote="Buttman"]What is up with this Dave the Drummer? Is he not some kind of acid bloke?

THATS RIGHT I AM ACID!

Buttman
28-08-2003, 11:37 PM
THATS RIGHT I AM ACID!

Care to explain why? I just think acid is retrovert.

davethedrummer
28-08-2003, 11:48 PM
THATS RIGHT I AM ACID!

Care to explain why? I just think acid is retrovert.

oh for goodness sake man i was joking.
shame for you if you think acid is retrovert . means you'll probably never enjoy it again as everytime you hear it you'll crinkle up your face and say " oh god not the bloody 303 again!" or something like that.
anyway i was joking, all i really meant by saying i am acid was

"so what?"

davethedrummer
28-08-2003, 11:50 PM
actually i just read my last post and i don't like what i said at all
sorry buttman i'm tired and crabby maybe just get a bit peeved with all this acid nonsense.

tioneb
29-08-2003, 07:33 AM
even nowadays acid house really blows the floors, well im talking about the end of 80s house, not this bloody crap from the mid 90s "acid super techno trance core"... talking about this ive seen guy like garnier or jack de marseille really making the crowd mad when they spinned acid house

Esox Lucius
29-08-2003, 07:59 AM
Mr Garnier was mind blowing last saturday, 5 hours of evil acid.

MrAcid
07-09-2003, 04:36 PM
D.A.V.E The Drummer (master of underground techno)
Chris LIberator ( king of acidtechno)
Murphy (PURE INSANITY) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

jourdain
07-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Jeff Mills
James Ruskin
Surgeon

eyes without a face
07-09-2003, 07:05 PM
Ade Fenton
Dave Clarke
Surgeon

massplanck
07-09-2003, 08:28 PM
Carola, Sunil Sharpe, Rush, Garnier, Pete Loop, Dave Clarke........

I'd like to hear Varela though after the reports ive heard.

278d7e64a374de26f==