PDA

View Full Version : Boro HAMMERED by Aston Villa Score: 0 - 4

Hakka
04-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Hahaha...

Dear me!

I actually feel a bit sorry for Boro though. What the hell happened today?

What a hammering in your back garden.

:lol:

Esox Lucius
04-02-2006, 05:30 PM
going through a bad time at the mo boro, something needs to change there.

jam
04-02-2006, 05:45 PM
yeah like sacking that idiot of a manager.

Hakka
04-02-2006, 06:03 PM

we did that and it had immediate results for home games.

;)

jam
04-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Just coz you beat Portsmouth doesn't prove a thing you're still shite.

conflict
04-02-2006, 06:50 PM
embarrasing.

simple as that.

ugly scenes at the end aswell.

what did i say about north east football?

cant remember now

piginabush
05-02-2006, 12:17 AM

Im with you now fella...... it took today for me to realise, but its time for him to go :mad:

piginabush
05-02-2006, 12:17 AM
Just coz you beat Portsmouth doesn't prove a thing you're still shite.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jam
05-02-2006, 02:08 PM
He is pissing me right off,the way he blames the kids when they are the only ones playing with any sort of form.

How shocking is it that a 17 year old lad is our best player?

piginabush
05-02-2006, 08:17 PM
He is pissing me right off,the way he blames the kids when they are the only ones playing with any sort of form.

How shocking is it that a 17 year old lad is our best player?

agreed..... apparently Cattermole was in tears at one point???

it wasnt you who threw the season ticket at SMAC was it???

Hakka
05-02-2006, 09:01 PM
heard about the fan who threw his season ticket at Maclaren.

Savage what your are going through, Newcastle haven't done much better in all honesty.

jam
08-02-2006, 12:00 AM
Nah it wasn't me but i was saying to a mate seconds before that i felt like doing it.Gibbo has said the lad can have his ticket back like as he can understand the frustration.

McClaren has also said his job is on the line so Gibbo must have had a few words.I feel really sorry Sir Steve Gibson.He pumps millions into the club and first Robson loses the plot after so much good work and waistes millions then he employs the hottest young coach in world football.Who at first clears all Robsons dead wood and puts the club on a fantastic run and gets them to with in an inch of leaving mid-table and lower league placing obscurity for ever but then drives fans away with boring football and then waists millions and then loses the plot completely.

He deserves better for all his trouble,as he hasn't just thrown money our way,he has also helped set up the most succsessfull youth academy and training facilities in England,it's just a shame that niether of the managers have been able to take us to the next step.

I may have seemed bitter over the last few weeks but that is because i am.We were on the verge of something truely special and that was our one chance.Now that we haven't achieved it we cant afford to spend what he have been used to for over a decade and have to get used to being nothing more than an average team with not a lot of ambition again.

See with the geordies at least they know that no matter what happens they will always have the financial clout to keep them as a big club because of thier fan base,where as ours will keep on declining for now on.

gutted is an understatment.

278d7e64a374de26f==