PDA

View Full Version : chelsea VS liverpool

nick_anarchy
05-02-2006, 06:16 PM
well with the games in hand i thought liverpool needed to win this to pick up the pts and IF won tem games in hand pull aways from man utd , guess not 2-0

so whos do thay have to play

charlton , wigan , arsenal and need to win all 3 can they do this ?? i dont think so i think 4 pts out the 3 games is realistic

if liverpool want to stand up and be counted as the best in england thay must go to places like chelsea and win .. so i take this game to day as a wake up call

macca
05-02-2006, 07:28 PM
gutted another game we win in control of an end up behind :roll: thats r biggest problem not taking r chances an finishing teams off an where was fowler?????

DJsmallpaul
05-02-2006, 07:42 PM
Another shite top of the table clash. What happened to these bloody & thunder clashes that end up 4-3 etc

DJsmallpaul
05-02-2006, 07:43 PM
that should be BLOOD & thunder

phantomdj
05-02-2006, 08:09 PM
nick you are chatting shit.... we can easily get 9 points from those 3 games....

and the point today is that we held our own.... we dominated and got the sucker punch again.... all we need is a clinical finisher and we are there.... either way we are better than man utd....

robben is a cheating ****ing child..... i hate the loser....

gudjohnsen you cheating wanker....

the ref has no balls the old bastard.

phantomdj
05-02-2006, 08:19 PM
"I thought Liverpool started well but they didn't cause us that much danger, but we defended well against a difficult style of play and, when we scored, the game was always going to open up and we took advantage"

can you believe he had the cheek to say this? we were in their half going at them during the first half and he has the cheek to pretend we sitting bacl playing on the counter (like them).... what game did he watch, the ****ing loser. just another fergie, but worse!

Miksta
05-02-2006, 09:00 PM
i was hopeing for a point or a win, but i mean, its chelsea, the outcome for me was predictable even though im a liverpool fan :)

looks like we need a russian billionare to take us over :cheese:

nick_anarchy
05-02-2006, 10:44 PM
nick you are chatting shit.... we can easily get 9 points from those 3 games....

and the point today is that we held our own.... we dominated and got the sucker punch again.... all we need is a clinical finisher and we are there.... either way we are better than man utd....

robben is a cheating **** child..... i hate the loser....

gudjohnsen you cheating wanker....

the ref has no balls the old bastard.

same old bollox liverpool seem to dominate every game thay play in now or is it just liverpool fans who think so ??

dan get real u if u were better you would beat us season after season , and finish above us each season , yet its not to be u can beat such a poor team hahaha

tell u what tho ... if u run all these games it must show how clueless your players are as they dont have a clue what to do with the ball ..

o and how i see gerrard did his disappearing act again

macca
05-02-2006, 11:01 PM
this post obviously sums up how much a retard u r^

phantomdj
05-02-2006, 11:02 PM
gerrard disappearing? haha

clueless? haha .... more like lack of clinical finishing....count the number of chances in the 6 yard box that were headed over.... shit loads.

if you really think we didnt dominate you ... then chelsea in the first half, then that speaks volumes...

basslinejunkie
05-02-2006, 11:02 PM
come on,we were the better team,were just toothless up front.

phantomdj
05-02-2006, 11:05 PM
come on,we were the better team,were just toothless up front.

exactly... so once we buy a clinical finisher, then the prem league is ours.. the midfield is awesome...

made chelsea look mugs in that first half as they sat in their own half.... they got the goal totally against play and it changed the game.. but we still came at them in the second.

Numeric
06-02-2006, 07:07 AM
Liverpool may have edged play and created more chances but they only had one strike on target and you can't expect to win matches with that kind of poor marksmanship...

french_og
06-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Chelsea were much better than Liverpool, it could of been 4-0, Crespo had 2 goals disallowed. Chelsea are by far much better than Liverpool, Liverpool only have 1 player that would get in the Chelsea side and that is Gerrard and Rafa plays him out of position.

When is Rafa gonna learn in Big games you need your best players in their best positions. Why when he plays Chelsea does he always play 1 striker, it sends out the wrong attitude, they just want to try to match Chelsea and sneek a goal. Croach has only scored 4 league goals this season so not sure how he thinks him up front on his own will happen. Liverpool have got players to pass it about about in the wrong areas but they have no killer creative player for the big games, they have got a side there now capable of rolling over the mid table sides but they are missing a couple of gifted attacking players.

Esox Lucius
06-02-2006, 09:34 AM
I'm sure the kopites on here watch different games to the rest of us.

chelsea were by far the better team, they are years ahead of liverpool.

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 09:49 AM

true true

french_og
06-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Also Liverpools midfield Awesome?? Maybe if they had Gerrard playing in the middle with Alonso and then two quality Left and right midfielders- but Sissoko - i say it every week, he is dog pooh, and no way good enough to be in a side pushing for the league, Kewell is not threatening any more, no change of pace, still got great technique but his lack of pace shows him up.

macca
06-02-2006, 11:16 AM
chelsea better side :lol: :lol: :lol: seriously **** off this is the worst forum 4 anti liverpool supporters ;) We played well 4 the 1st half an hour and gave them nothing. Then the inability to header a ball off 2 corners and were under pressure again conceding in all of that. Alonso was shocking today, didnt hit one pass right. ill agree tha chelsea were prob better in the 2nd half but seriously overall :roll: crespo was the difference 2 day his finishing was amazing, thats r biggest prob playin well an not finishing the chances we have an we get punished

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 11:23 AM
anti liverpool haha .. awww u poor sod

macca
06-02-2006, 11:24 AM

great reply 2 my post prob cos u talk out ur arse

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 11:34 AM

awww u droped your dummy

xes
06-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Anyone see football tonight last night? Think it was on the beeb,they had Lesaux on. They was talkign about the Robben incident,and he asked Lesaux if he'd ever had his cheeks crabbed and then gone down. He replied that he's probably grabbed a few cheeks in his time :lol:

Cracked me up anyway.

macca
06-02-2006, 12:01 PM

awww u droped your dummy

zzzzzzzzzz surley ye can come up with something better than that :lol: :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 12:09 PM

awww u droped your dummy

zzzzzzzzzz surley ye can come up with something better than that :lol: :lol: :lol:

tbh i i dnt want to give you the pleasure

macca
06-02-2006, 12:30 PM

awww u droped your dummy

yer yer ok :roll:

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 12:32 PM

awww u droped your dummy

yer yer ok :roll:

why should i .. do i need to rise up to the fact u cant beat utd :lol:

dee
06-02-2006, 12:50 PM
chelsea ran the game, scored 2 , had two offside, and you were the better team , ha,ha,ha,ha , just like you did at old trafford yeah!!!!!mmmmmmmmm,

you were beat by a better team, just admit it :devilish:

end of story kopites, thets see if you can beat charlton......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

macca
06-02-2006, 12:54 PM
^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dee
06-02-2006, 12:57 PM
im glad you agree :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 01:10 PM
chelsea ran the game, scored 2 , had two offside, and you were the better team , ha,ha,ha,ha , just like you did at old trafford yeah!!!!!mmmmmmmmm,

you were beat by a better team, just admit it :devilish:

end of story kopites, thets see if you can beat charlton......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

spot on ..

xes
06-02-2006, 01:19 PM
in other news....

The FA have begun a "Warren Report' style investigation after it appeared robben was shot by an assassin yesterday at stamford bridge during the game with Liverpool.

"This has all the signs of the Kennedy Assassination" said an FA spokesman today "So we are going to employ the same tactics to solve the mystery.

Initially it was thought a glancing brush to the face by Pepe Reina had floored robben but replays clearly show a second shot must have come from another angle as Robben's head jerks back and his face winces in pain as he drops to the ground.

"We think the shot came from the grassy knoll, a large clump of turf just near the touch line" said the chief investigator. "We have spoken to the linesman though and he said he saw nothing.

Reina remains the chief suspect at the moment although 'ball'istics experts are going to visit stamford bridge today and try to recreate the scene "Our problem is there are several grassy knolls all over the pitch that the shot could have come from, we just don't know where to start" It is hoped that some footage from the mobile phone of Abraham Zapruder, a fan near the scene might shed some light on the whole incident.

The FA remain doubtfull of this being solved, "We hired the same people last year for the assassination of gudjohnsen and they failed to find a second gunman then as well"

It appears that this second assassin has managed a spate of similar acts over the year and so far has remained at large.

Rafa Benitez said "This is rubbish, Robben clearly dived and faked it all" The FA remain unconvinced with this "Rafa is clutching at straws, we believe in our second assassin theory but can't even contemplate what Mr Benitez has suggested." The FA have so far ruled out a lightning strike, an invisible man, a thrown mobile phone, cramp and the player faking.

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 01:22 PM
i wouldnt expect a liverpool fan to throw his moblie phone that would be stupid but hay its liverpool fc they are pritty dumb

xes
06-02-2006, 01:25 PM
pretty*

:lol:

if you're gonna slate a whole teams support,do it right eh :lol:

(I'm not a liverpool fan,btw)

macca
06-02-2006, 01:34 PM
ha ha^

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 01:35 PM
yay

french_og
06-02-2006, 01:50 PM
You can't raise your hands in todays game but the way Robben went down was embarrassing, he even tried to provoke another liverpool player after think it was Warnock but he never bit like Reina did.

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 01:55 PM
the way i see it is .. if u put your hands up to another players face , u risk being sent off or getting a yellow card at least , but its more down to the ref and ref's assistants to help out .. did thay have a clear view ? was the reaction from the chelsea fans enuff to get him sent off remember he wasnt given a red card it was 2 yellow cards , i dont think liverpool can moan .. all they can do it ask for this cheating to be stamped out the game

Esox Lucius
06-02-2006, 02:33 PM
message from esox`s man u supporting mate....

hahahahahaha

gary neville is a red is a red is a red gary neville is a red he hates moaning little gimps who cant take it when they looz rio rio rio rio rio rio

nick_anarchy
06-02-2006, 02:36 PM
message from esox`s man u supporting mate....

hahahahahaha

gary neville is a red is a red is a red gary neville is a red he hates moaning little gimps who cant take it when they looz rio rio rio rio rio rio

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
06-02-2006, 02:38 PM
esox this time

this is funny as ****, stevie must have felt like the tit he is

http://www.zen95558.zen.co.uk/files/video/%5bsavefile%5d060206031923_GerrardHandshake.wmv

french_og
06-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Lovejoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I think Gerrard would of seen the funny side of it!

phantomdj
06-02-2006, 05:03 PM

true true

ahahaha talk about chatting absolute shit.... haha.. you can tell they are man utd and everton fans...

phantomdj
06-02-2006, 05:08 PM
Liverpool may have edged play and created more chances but they only had one strike on target and you can't expect to win matches with that kind of poor marksmanship...

excellent comment... and that's exactly what other liverpool fans on here were saying... just a shame there are plenty of tools on here who watched a different game

we are looking for a clinical striker and then we will get the league.

Esox Lucius
06-02-2006, 05:13 PM

excellent comment... and that's exactly what other liverpool fans on here were saying... just a shame there are plenty of tools on here who watched a different game

we are looking for a clinical striker and then we will get the league.

you probably dont get digital tv up in the dales so i doubt you watched it anyway :lol:

phantomdj
06-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Chelsea were much better than Liverpool, it could of been 4-0, Crespo had 2 goals disallowed

yeah could have been 4-0 to us if people headed into the net from 6 yards away in all those many chances we had in teh first half. you chat absolute shit saying they were by far the better team. they were shit. they just have clinical finishers. that was the difference. and only one of crespos goals were actually onside you tit.

Chelsea are by far much better than Liverpool, Liverpool only have 1 player that would get in the Chelsea side and that is Gerrard and Rafa plays him out of position.

you chat shite again. even the commentators pointed out we are the closest to chelsea and said the same as others on here that all we need is a clinical striker and we will take the crown from them and in case you didnt notice... had we taken those many chances then you would not have been able to slag off rafas decision to put gerrard on the right. we did everything but score.

we rue those first half misses after so much dominance...

one thing is clear... with a clinical striker, we will topple chelsea.. we are far more creative in midfield. we walked through them until they got that sucker punch first goal. even then we dominated in the first 15 mins after half time.

phantomdj
06-02-2006, 05:16 PM
considering you are so aware of the zionist agenda i find it hard to swallow that your football observation is so pathetic

Traxx
06-02-2006, 08:13 PM
Only thing thats clear from that game, apart from ****in dutch fairy being a cunt, is that were lacking a killer in front of goal terribly the sooner benitez faces up to it the better. Moores best be gettin the cheque book out as soon as possible. Crouch - Morientes - Cisse - two of them have gotta go at the end of the season & either owen or some other lethal poacher needs bringin in, preferbaly 2.

french_og
07-02-2006, 08:32 AM
I still think Morientes could come good, everytime he has got near to top form for Liverpool he gets injured. They need a top class striker there if they are to challenge, someone who could feed off of Crouch or Morientes. Hopefully Fowler can be their answer until the end of the season.

jon connor
07-02-2006, 03:15 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuk fuk fuk again i watch in disgust why the hell did benitez leave fowler at home he could of used him for at least half hour , crouch upront on his own look stupid against chelsea of all feckin teams , and cisse thats it ive had enough of him he is shit i want him gone and a proper striker brought in mabey owen may come bk to give us a quality goal scoring strike force of him self and fowler 4 4 2 as it should be. ;)

not been in here b4 i aint had time but as you can gather im a big liverpool fan ;) very very very big fan .

fuk off back to france cisse and stop wife beating ya misses who comes from down road from me or yall get a load of welshman on ya case ya big pons :eyes:

Will
07-02-2006, 11:30 PM
I don't think Liverpool are as good as all that, the way they're set up, with Crouch and a 5 man midfield they're bound to dominate posession a lot, but if they replaced Crouch with someone like Owen it'd affect their strle of play and he'd either become isolated or they'd just be playing long balls into him all the time since he can't hold the ball up well. So them they'd need another striker to link play with Owen and they wouldn't be so dominant in midfield.

I mean if you have one team who can score goals and one who can't then the team who can score would hve to be considered the better team, since that's the point of football, however much posession the other team's getting. Clearly Rafa's picking players who help with posession, but not so much with scoring goals so they'd have to sacrifice some of the posession to get more goals... And one striker's not going to cure everything, you'll need at least 2, though Morientes and perhaps Fowler could probably do the job given the chance, right style of football etc...

Morientes can't have become a bad player over night.

phantomdj
08-02-2006, 06:46 AM
we play 5 man midfield when its needed.... not every time like you make out.

and you miss the point...

in the game we had a shit load of chances... yet didnt score...

so how can your theory stand up???

with a clinical striker then, yes we are all that

french_og
08-02-2006, 08:22 AM
What chances did Liverpool have vs Chelsea? Carragher missed a header from a corner and Hyypia also had a header but nothing I can remember from open play.

The difference when Chelsea play 1 up front is Crespo plays on the shoulder of the last man and then they have 2 very creative attacking players in Joe Cole and Robben behind them anf then Lapard who also get forward in the midfield. Liverpool 5 is not attacking enough and apart from Gerrard don't do enough damage.

I really want to see Gerrard back in the middle, espeically in the big games when he can get a hold of the game and dominate. He is good on the right but when the team is not playing well he can find himself out of the game like. I think its important he plays there vs tthe games with Arsenal.

jon connor
08-02-2006, 01:42 PM
gerrard was in the wrong position again he should of been in the middle showing off his skills in wot would of been a better battle between him and lampard crouch should of been upront with morientes or cisse not on his own . i love my team great deffence oustaning midfield but lets agree we gotta sort this striker situation out lads all the feckin goals are coming from midfield wots that about ? i just hope robbie can find some of that liverpool steal in his heart and go show these muppets how to score "CUM ON ROBBIE" :rambo:

phantomdj
08-02-2006, 06:07 PM
what chances did liverpool have? there were plenty of headers going silly places and a good number of shots.. check the stats!

had it been the other way round and chelsea were walking over us, yet we scored a sucker punch in the first half you would all be saying we fluked it....

different standards... or wierd goggles :roll:

Traxx
08-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Morientes is ****in garbage.

Miksta
08-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Benitez and the board need to spend the cash on young or already class players, not spending cash on piddly shit players who do jack shit..

simple as =P

jon connor
09-02-2006, 02:20 PM
:roll: agreed dude we gotta sort it out we cant keep relying on stevie g , its a ****in problem man we have a great squad but just no strike force that is consistant we need a player like owen who can poach goals and like we saw in the england match when he scored last someone who can actually header the feckin ball properly hahahahahahahahah he even beat crouch to that fuker and michael is a midget heheheheheheh now that saying summit ;) ah well we fuked it again last night i dident see the game was ashamed at the score a full time when i heard clearly we have got a problem :(

Will
09-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Let's not forget Liverpool lost 4-1 at Anfield, so I don't think you can say Liverpool will win the title if they sign one striker. And Crouch is good at holding the ball up so the midfield can join in the attack etc, so if you fielded someone like Owen you'd lose that. All the Liverpool fans say Liverpool play better with him and then want to drop him for someone completely different like Owen. :roll:

phantomdj
09-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Let's not forget Liverpool lost 4-1 at Anfield, so I don't think you can say Liverpool will win the title if they sign one striker. And Crouch is good at holding the ball up so the midfield can join in the attack etc, so if you fielded someone like Owen you'd lose that. All the Liverpool fans say Liverpool play better with him and then want to drop him for someone completely different like Owen. :roll:

did you watch the game at anfield?? again we dominated and got a sucker punch. once they got their goal, they could sit back and counter as they like to... so we went for the goals in the second half and leaked them in the process. hyypia had a terrible day to make matters easier for them.

at the end of the day, chelsea are very clinical. they get a chance and they score. we lack that at the moment.

you keep going on about us losing that domination with a different striker.... LOL, open your eyes man, we have had plenty of chances, but the strikers are foiling them... the system does not need to change, it's working bar the final shot from the striker... plenty of chances are flowing.

dee
10-02-2006, 01:02 AM
who cares about livershite there shite,shite,shite,shite :twisted: :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==