PDA

View Full Version : Awesome PA system hire

audioserv
07-02-2006, 01:28 AM
This is to anyone responsible for putting on events and hiring sound equipment. Too many venues have crap PA systems, which leave the punters to get a bad deal and go deaf at lower volumes.
We are a small PA company, but with up to 165 Kw of Thunder Ridge PA system, so we can cover pretty much any gig/festival. It is absolutely phenominal, totally crystal clear and it will throw to the back of any room in any nightclub/festival tent/field. Infra bass down to 15Hz makes any dance music, sound awesome. Infact anything from jazz to jungle, sounds incredible on this system. Also, we can provide any outboard requirements for bands, from a small desk to 56 channels with upto 16 monitor mixes and we can also get hold of loads of D&B, EAW, EV line arrays, EAW line arrays, Logic line arrays etc. etc.
If anyone is interested, give me a call on 07980598772 or (01274)222269, or e-mail to audioserv@gmail.com. We are based in Leeds, but will travel anywhere in the country.
Pete Rollinson
Audioserv Ltd

djteknovibe
30-08-2006, 08:57 PM
What? No jbl? Shame, I use to have 10k of jbl in my kitchen where I use to do parties every saturday night with my mates having a mixing session. Cracked all the walls in the house and broke numerous windows plus crack the upstairs floor and got evicted in the end but it was a laugh.

278d7e64a374de26f==