PDA

View Full Version : Charlton - Liverpool

phantomdj
08-02-2006, 09:18 PM
It's half time and 2-0 to Charlton... unbelievable... how on earth are they winning? It's about bloody time that our strikers put away some of the chances they are getting. this is crazy. we only have ourselves to blame. the facts are clear... we are not scoring, yet there are plenty of chances. people need to convert. now thanks to all that, Charlton can play a different game in the second half. won't be surprised if we ship more goals now.

piginabush
08-02-2006, 09:20 PM
It's half time and 2-0 to Charlton... unbelievable... how on earth are they winning? It's about bloody time that our strikers put away some of the chances they are getting. this is crazy. we only have ourselves to blame. the facts are clear... we are not scoring, yet there are plenty of chances. people need to convert. now thanks to all that, Charlton can play a different game in the second half. won't be surprised if we ship more goals now.

submit "Charlton" for "Milan" and you are back to the Champions League Final.....

Have Faith :roll:

DJsmallpaul
08-02-2006, 09:28 PM
2-0 cluckin hell :shock:

nick_anarchy
08-02-2006, 09:34 PM
i said 4 pts from the next 3 games remember dan , tho i didnt expect this .. i thought a draw was on the cards

phantomdj
08-02-2006, 09:53 PM
it is difficult to understand why professionals can miss so many chances and all at the same time too.

benitez must be fuming

Esox Lucius
09-02-2006, 06:36 AM
fair play to charlton, performances like this from liverpool and they will be lucky to get 3rd never mind 2nd place.

lukekendall
09-02-2006, 08:41 AM
you aint half the side without gerrard!!

and yr strikers are all shite!!!!!!!

nick_anarchy
09-02-2006, 08:59 AM
hmmm still think u will get 2nd haha

jam
09-02-2006, 10:46 AM
hahaha always good to see the scousers get beat.

nick_anarchy
09-02-2006, 11:14 AM
hahaha always good to see the scousers get beat.

what once again :lol:

french_og
09-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Charlton hit the post twice second half also.

DJ RE:HAB
09-02-2006, 12:23 PM
am sorry but morientes needs to go...

the man is utter rubbish, funny really coz when we signed him, he could even get into the squad of that team, but he manages to make first team football for us...

sounded like cisse and kewell both had good games, but crouch for all his height never jumps and cant head a ball so dont see the point in benitez always banging on about wingers..

Cisse i would like to see him more on the right wing genuine pace and when he can arsed plays well...

moricantfinishes has to go, hes cack...

there aint no panic yet, but it could be bad if we dont wigan at the weekend...

dee
09-02-2006, 12:49 PM
ha, ha, hahaha, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how the mighty have fallen :cheese: :cheese:

Esox Lucius
09-02-2006, 01:15 PM
charlton?

wasnt that the team we beat 3-1 last month :eyes:

beattie is better than any of your strikers :lol:

dee
09-02-2006, 01:51 PM
charlton?

wasnt that the team we beat 3-1 last month :eyes:

beattie is better than any of your strikers :lol:

yeah we beat them 3-1 aswell @ there place, funny are strikers scored the goals too, :eyes: :eyes:

jon connor
09-02-2006, 02:30 PM
am sorry but morientes needs to go...

the man is utter rubbish, funny really coz when we signed him, he could even get into the squad of that team, but he manages to make first team football for us...

sounded like cisse and kewell both had good games, but crouch for all his height never jumps and cant head a ball so dont see the point in benitez always banging on about wingers..

Cisse i would like to see him more on the right wing genuine pace and when he can arsed plays well...

moricantfinishes has to go, hes cack...

there aint no panic yet, but it could be bad if we dont wigan at the weekend...

:lol: lets face it wots he done really ? where is the goals ? where ? mabey we need to look for players that are not spanish ? would of loved to get right phillips on loan but chelsea wouldent let us av im cunts :( all that money for a player who hardly gets a game ?

again said it b4 tthis is a problem strikers needed a.s.a.p for Liverpool next season otherwise we aint never gunna win the leage.

i believe owen has a clause in his contract that if newcastle don finish above 7th this season he can leave on a free :) this summer will be intere ;) sting

french_og
09-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Its funny that a month ago the Liverpool fans on this board was saying they didn't want Owen and that they prefered Crouch.

Think they need Owen badly and need to get Gonzalez a work permit as he is quality, he scored a good goal last night in Spain apparantly and would fit in on the right perfect.

Need to get Gerrard back in the middle of midfield, think Alonso plays better with gerrard alongside him.

Traxx
09-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Its funny that a month ago the Liverpool fans on this board was saying they didn't want Owen and that they prefered Crouch.

Who?

lukekendall
09-02-2006, 04:53 PM
i believe you put a bid in for defoe in jan, he would be a ideal player for you! we would never sell him tho

o well your stuck with 3 turds!!!

french_og
09-02-2006, 05:13 PM
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=44734&pos tdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Traxx
09-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Just phantomedj then?

french_og
09-02-2006, 07:30 PM
Yes!! sorry Traxx you said you wanted Owen back!

macca
09-02-2006, 07:31 PM
i believe you put a bid in for defoe in jan, he would be a ideal player for you! we would never sell him tho

o well your stuck with 3 turds!!!

nah dont want defoe hes a decent striker but we need a striker in the mold of van horse face, crespo somebody whos clinical in the box. u can keep defoe ;)

macca
09-02-2006, 07:33 PM
reminds too much of baros as well

french_og
09-02-2006, 07:36 PM
The thing is a quality 20 goal a season striker is not easy to come by and not cheap, apart from Owen who else do you think is possible they could sign?

Most foreign Strikers can take 6 months to get used to the Prem so really it only leaves a Defoe or Owen.

macca
09-02-2006, 07:43 PM
The thing is a quality 20 goal a season striker is not easy to come by and not cheap, apart from Owen who else do you think is possible they could sign?

Most foreign Strikers can take 6 months to get used to the Prem so really it only leaves a Defoe or Owen.

aye its gonna be a problem same 4 the scum 2 replace keane in centre midfield can only think of lampard an gerrard who could fill that position an settle in straight away

basslinejunkie
09-02-2006, 07:52 PM
fact of the matter is nando hasnt been fully fit ever since hes joined.when hes seems to be getting back to it he gets injured again.

i would love defoe at our club though,he'd score a shitload.

nick_anarchy
09-02-2006, 08:17 PM
fact os u lost yet again .. and after all the banter and all the bigin up u lot posted its not happening full of shit i say ..

charlton yay

phantomdj
09-02-2006, 08:22 PM
just for the record... i dont want owen back... so frenchy, your post was invalid really because you linked different people to different desires.

my current disfavour of crouch goes with every other player who gets a chance and sends it over the bar... that goes for carragher, hyypia, cisse, kewell, morientes, riise and the rest of them... all getting shots and doing nothing....

as for everton beating charlton 3-1.... haha is this the same everton we turned over? and let's get back to man utd getting hammered by man city, middlesbro, blackburn.... oh dear oh dear...

such short memories you lot

at the end of the day its a mini crisis for liverpool, all we need is the killer touch in front of goal...

and what about man utd or everton?? haha... plenty of problems... all you have at the moment is paint over cracks

Traxx
09-02-2006, 09:14 PM
The dawn of a new era one week. Mini crisis a few games later. Beats eastenders thats for sure.

basslinejunkie
09-02-2006, 09:22 PM
fact os u lost yet again .. and after all the banter and all the bigin up u lot posted its not happening full of shit i say ..

charlton yay

bbblllaaaahhhhhhh

nick_anarchy
10-02-2006, 12:52 AM
awww ...awwww

jon connor
10-02-2006, 12:14 PM

Think they need Owen badly and need to get Gonzalez a work permit as he is quality, he scored a good goal last night in Spain apparantly and would fit in on the right perfect.

Need to get Gerrard back in the middle of midfield, think Alonso plays better with gerrard alongside him.

well im new here dude , listen i love crouch of course i do but however i do feel he is more of a goal maker than a goal scorer , owen is a poacher and you need a guy like that in the team i tell ya ;) anyway who knows id love to see him back but then again benitez could suprise us and go spend some big money this summer ;)

Traxx
10-02-2006, 01:39 PM
We aint got big money thats the problem.

Numeric
10-02-2006, 08:11 PM
:lol:

haven't had chance to log-on to BOA over the past few days, how's it goin Kopites?

:cheese:

phantomdj
10-02-2006, 08:23 PM
at least we all show our faces win or lose !!!

haha

Numeric
10-02-2006, 08:41 PM
c'mon dude some of us have busy lives to lead...

who was it who posted first after the Blackburn result last week?

you may not see much of me from time to time but it's not because i shy away from takin digs from you Kopites...

:)

basslinejunkie
10-02-2006, 08:43 PM
awww ...awwww

have i whinged once in this thread? no.

phantomdj
10-02-2006, 10:03 PM
maybe you mate, but some other mancs hide away as i only see them when man utd win (which isnt too often ;) )

anyway, ill be in york until sunday so forgive me if im late responding to any threads about liverpool after the away game at wigan ... it wont be because im shying away.

Esox Lucius
11-02-2006, 06:38 AM
i find it's the kopites who do not post after they take a hiding.

not including phantomdj.

macca is the worst culprit for that

dj casualty
11-02-2006, 08:59 AM
lets be fair here,i think were're all guilty of that from time
to time,apart from me of course :cheese:

macca
11-02-2006, 11:28 AM
i find it's the kopites who do not post after they take a hiding.

not including phantomdj.

macca is the worst culprit for that

if u read back u will see ive posted in this thread :roll: ironicehow u was "away" when everton where on a slump ha ha :lol:

jam
11-02-2006, 12:11 PM
It's just a shame Chelsea have got a cheat where they have un-limited funds.(It's like Champ man for them.) Otherwise the title race would be well exciting.

Numeric
11-02-2006, 01:36 PM
It's just a shame Chelsea have got a cheat where they have un-limited funds.(It's like Champ man for them.) Otherwise the title race would be well exciting.

yeah man good point, Utd would be top of the League and life would be rosey...

:)

Will
11-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Don't be bloody silly!

Numeric
11-02-2006, 03:54 PM
if Chelsea hadn't been bought by Abramovich then why isn't it fair to assume that Utd wouldn't be top of the League?

phantomdj
12-02-2006, 04:28 PM
you cant just take chelsea out of it and then assume because you are second now that you would be if they were not there.... thats dumb. use your brain.... if chelsea werent bought, then its likely we would have got a minimum of 4 points from them this season (as the story usually went). and on that basis we would be above you and this sort of thing can be applied in many places....

it is impossible to say ifs and buts and be so assured...

Will
13-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Quite right.

278d7e64a374de26f==