PDA

View Full Version : Richie Parker?????

Davin
09-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Just been into town to buy records and came out with one from an arteest called Richie Parker on kkd (International E.p.), 2 of the 4 tracks are shit hot and caused me to ponder why it is I havent ever heard of Richie Parker, once I got back to my house I felt the urge to find out more o' this Richie Parker.................and that was just the problem, between Nuloop, Juno, &, Covert there isn't one release from him or the label that he's on, then to discogs I went which in it's own right covers the grander spectrum of artists...............but no nothin'!!!

So if ya know anything bout him.............alias's, releases, site's, anything drop a post..........Mucho Gracias :)

eyeswithoutaface
09-02-2006, 05:29 PM
here's a shocking thought

maybe its his first release?

ds2
09-02-2006, 06:36 PM
soundclips: http://www.rotaterecords.com/item.php?id=2161

www.djrichieparker.com

Conan
09-02-2006, 07:03 PM
He's an Irish guy and it is his first release on his own label KK records. The release is a bit too bright or something for me and a bit handbag in spots.

Davin
09-02-2006, 07:06 PM

at that there is usually a lil' sumtin bout previous projects or anything to do with the lad, he didn't just wake up on a day and say todays the day I'm gonna start a label, and make a few tunes, as you should well know it doesn't quite work that way!!

Davin
09-02-2006, 07:08 PM
soundclips: http://www.rotaterecords.com/item.php?id=2161

www.djrichieparker.com

Thank's

Conan
09-02-2006, 07:17 PM
No it doesnt work like that normally cos most artists get a bit of recognition first and make sure that they are doing something fresh and innovative. But thats not the case here. Some of it sounds like Dj Funk some almost like Cave on ingoma and the others are just poor. I know the record is on Dj 3000's top ten but this is not a great record at all IMO.

I think Sebastian Kramer is a good example of what Im talking about. He got tracks on a couple of labels first, people like James Ruskin were behind him and Pure Plastic. Then he set up his own label and i think its really good techno, well fresh and new. The same cannot be said for Richie Parker, hence there is no information on him.

Davin
09-02-2006, 07:31 PM
Haven't listened to much of his stuff, must do I hear good things MATE!!

eyeswithoutaface
09-02-2006, 09:15 PM
that doesnt make sense, unless the lad was really on fire and sending CDR's out that everyone was caining BEFORE he set up his own label (bear that in mind by the way), then of course no one is going to know much about his productions, and there certainly isnt going to be much about him knocking about online, and its his first release as i thought, so it's not going to be up on discogs straight away.

agreed, this is a poor record anyway, and i did say bear it in mind about the starting a new label, im not putting him down big up to him for doing what he wants, but this is hardly a solid release to set a new label up on. It's full of really dry presets and samples, and he probably could of just got this taken for a label if he'd sent it to enough people and saved setting up a whole new label, saved the cost etc etc

just my opinion of course ;)

Stella Boy
09-02-2006, 09:32 PM

and i did say bear it in mind about the starting a new label

:cheese:

eyeswithoutaface
09-02-2006, 09:52 PM
you obviously see my point then Tony hehe

Dj-Richie-Parker
18-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Just been into town to buy records and came out with one from an arteest called Richie Parker on kkd (International E.p.), 2 of the 4 tracks are shit hot and caused me to ponder why it is I havent ever heard of Richie Parker, once I got back to my house I felt the urge to find out more o' this Richie Parker.................and that was just the problem, between Nuloop, Juno, &, Covert there isn't one release from him or the label that he's on, then to discogs I went which in it's own right covers the grander spectrum of artists...............but no nothin'!!!

So if ya know anything bout him.............alias's, releases, site's, anything drop a post..........Mucho Gracias :)

Hi there, Richie Parker here, Firstly Davin thanks for pickin up my record, as regards info on me you know by now about my site www.djrichieparker.com, yes it is my first release and seems to be causing a bit of a stirr, Both positive and negative, well look here is the deal..: i released these tracks because i really like them, not because i thought "everyone" is going to like them, but in the hope that there might be a "few" who gets what im tryna do..

It would be alot easier to jump on the techno bandwaggon and just produce whichever style of techno is getting the most attention or which is popular at the moment, i created these tracks with none of that in mind, i liked them if other people like them thats a bonus...

Sometimes you just have to get off your ass and put your money where your mouth is, sitting around thinking, pondering about releasing a record isnt gona get it done, i barley scraped enough hard earned cash to put this record to life, its not something i could afford to just wake up in the morning and do, for the last 6 years ive been tryna get a foothold in the dance industry (dj'in) you would want to be playing the decks ****in naked to get noticed amongst the amount of people out there tryna do the same, so i stopped chasing scraps and took a step back and said "hold on" anyone can call themselves a techno dj, stand behind a set of dex playing the latest hits, but not everyone can produce and release a techno record, for about 3 of the last years ive been working hard at producing, scraping together money for equipment, i must have produced and deleted over a thousand techno tracks over the last two years, only the tracks that i really like have stayed around, thus the international ep is born, and now there is people on a message forum discussing me..Brilliant :cheese:

eyeswithoutaface
18-03-2006, 07:06 PM
errr your not doing anything that practically EVERYONE on this forum and in techno has done/is doing anyway. You said it yourself you barely scraped enough cash together to release this, well no offence, but a bit more market research would of fared you alot better, as if you'd of sent these tracks off to say even 30 labels im almost positive that someone would of taken them, and bare in mind there must be hundreds and hundreds of techno labels now. That's just the way it is. Send it to enough people and someone will take it, regardless of the production quality, which to be fair isnt very high here. That's just an honest opinion, and you want to get further in this game then that's one thing you not only have to be prepared for, but positively embrace.

It's time to stop thinking of "im trying to make it, there are so many other dj's etc etc trying to make it"... doesnt work like that anymore unfortunately, just do your thing and if you got true talent then it'l come through and people will notice, just because you have your own label and can produce techno tracks wont automatically put you above other dj's in the pecking order. Maybe 6, 7, 8 years ago... but not these days

you dont have to have your own label and be shelling out money you havent got and scraping around to get things off the ground, it seriously doesnt do anything to help you unless the material is either so well produced that people simply HAVE to stand up and take notice, or its the freshest techno to be heard in years, which unfortunately is neither here. Save the bother, the expense, the hassle and basically the ridicule and find your feet more first. Send stuff out to the plethora of labels currently swamping the market

good luck too of course, but this is a community and community ethos rules here, even if we all do have our differences

Jay Pace
18-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Jesus dude, a little harsh?

Fair play mate, good luck to you. Whatever works for you, there's no one way of doing things. Glad to see your efforts have paid off.

eyeswithoutaface
18-03-2006, 08:54 PM
harsh? your joking, there's no harshness in the whole thread. Just the usual honesty, nothing out of the ordinary there, ive wished him good luck, totally, but no point in having other options if there not explained is there? as said, there's no doubt a number of labels who would of took the tracks and it wouldnt of cost him a penny, it sounds like he had it hard getting the money together as we all would, and releasing tracks without the pressure of all your money in the world ploughed into it would help the artist improve certainly, if its not great you can look back and see why, and without a big hole in your pocket

i just dont personally think a brand new label in an already saturated market is helpful regardless, in my opinion of course

ive wished him luck so there's no problem

fresh_an_funky_design
19-03-2006, 03:46 PM
It's full of really dry presets and samples,
)

gotta agree with you here, it sounds to me like a load of apple loops strung together.

fresh_an_funky_design
19-03-2006, 03:54 PM
i barley scraped enough hard earned cash to put this record to life,

when you start a label you really need enough money for a few releases, as say this takes your distibutor 4 months to sell all the records, then you gotta wait 60 days after the end of the month for the cash, so your up to 6 months, then say a month for mastering, pressing and promotion. so your looking at 7 month's before you can feasibly get another record out without more investment.

definetly send your tunes of to labels, if there not interested in releasing, they should at least give you valid feedback on your music

Dj-Richie-Parker
19-03-2006, 05:38 PM
look im hardly gona release the records on white label, so of course
im going to set up a label design, its not as if ive rented out an office and got myself employees or anything..

Basically what your saying is nobody should independantly release a techno record, just wait around for another label to take you on..

why should i wait for someone else, i am entitled to set up what i want...

its not as if i just put any old shite together, pressed it and sent it out..

The record was featured on the front page of submerge for two weeks, submerge being probably one of the largest and most respected techno distributors in the world, alot more respected than our opinions, do you think they are going to risk their reputation and feature a record which is krap..

Mark eg has also featured the record in m8, im not going to quote what he said, il let you go read it yourself.

Anyway im not gona let a couple of peoples "personal opinions" get me down...

Just enjoy the music you like, nobody is forcing you to listen to music you dont like, there is diferent music for diferent people, and thats whats great about techno, there are no rules, when people start putting boundries up on it thats when it gets krap.

What is saturating the sceene is artists who just jump on the bandwaggon and recreate something that they know is popular at the moment, but people taking a risk and putting out their music which they like personally can only be a good thing..

Anyway peace..i aint here for a bitching match..

rhythmtech
19-03-2006, 05:47 PM
look im hardly gona release the records on white label, so of course
im going to set up a label design, its not as if ive rented out an office and got myself employees or anything..

Basically what your saying is nobody should independantly release a techno record, just wait around for another label to take you on..

why should i wait for someone else, i am entitled to set up what i want...

its not as if i just put any old shite together, pressed it and sent it out..

The record was featured on the front page of submerge for two weeks, submerge being probably one of the largest and most respected techno distributors in the world, alot more respected than our opinions, do you think they are going to risk their reputation and feature a record which is krap..

Mark eg has also featured the record in m8, im not going to quote what he said, il let you go read it yourself.

Anyway im not gona let a couple of peoples "personal opinions" get me down...

Just enjoy the music you like, nobody is forcing you to listen to music you dont like, there is diferent music for diferent people, and thats whats great about techno, there are no rules, when people start putting boundries up on it thats when it gets krap.

What is saturating the sceene is artists who just jump on the bandwaggon and recreate something that they know is popular at the moment, but people taking a risk and putting out their music which they like personally can only be a good thing..

Anyway peace..i aint here for a bitching match..

:clap:

do your thing m8. some will like it, some wont.....

MARKEG
19-03-2006, 08:27 PM
hold on.

eyes said: you're not doing anything anyone else on this forum isn't doing???????

you guys are crazy. have you not heard this guy's track? i mean the a2. jesus guys come on.... this is BRILLIANT!

oh this is silly... the guy is really trying hard. why not give a few props for at least getting on vinyl! if ya doont like it, just give a chance!!!

:)

Davin
19-03-2006, 08:34 PM
I still think this record is really really good, and for me the best Irish Techno release I've heard in a long long long time..................so keep up the good work Richie and I look forward to future releases!!!

:thumbsup:

Jay Pace
19-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Have to say I really liked it as well. Can remember dj 3000 playing it and the crowd reacting well.
Does sound "raw" but too much of techno sounds like a production exercise.
Rather something was a little different and interesting than listen to another highly polished musical turd.
Useful advice from peeps, but I wouldn't know where to start if I wanted someone to take one of my records.
If you can go it alone, fair play, good luck and all that.

Dj-Richie-Parker
19-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Thanks for your support guys..

I really dont hold it against people who dont like the record because i know diferent strokes for diferent folks,

but when people try tell ya that techno shouldnt be made that way etc or that it should be made diferent, man i wish the guy was in front of me... :mad:

eyeswithoutaface
19-03-2006, 11:37 PM
no one's saying techno should be made in anyway, but i mean come on, bully us for wanting high production values! :roll:

mark, seriously, there are guys putting stuff up in the production filez section on your own site that knock shades out of this ep, and any of my stuff for that matter too before anyone pipes up, so yeah its nothing different to what people are doing on here, nothing different at all

as for not knowing where to start with sending stuff out, really?? honestly Jay, come on, there are about 15 people with labels on this forum for a start, and about 75% of labels id say have good web presence, getting tracks taken by labels is alot, LOT easier than people think

Richie - dont take it personally, im a cynic, and were getting into a scene that is completely on its arse at the moment, and i personally just think the scene needs yet another label which may possibly just drop out again after one or two releases, which is often the case, i hope not of course

were all big boys here so stop crying people bloody hell, worse things happen at sea ;)

fresh_an_funky_design
20-03-2006, 12:28 AM
yeah don't take it personally what i said about your tune, personally i'm not into it, the sounds are really dry for my tastes... but i'm not everyone

anyway criticism is good, it makes you more determined to do better

fresh_an_funky_design
20-03-2006, 01:22 AM
also bad press is better than no press, it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't of heard of you and i wouldn't have just flicked through your website.

Dj-Richie-Parker
20-03-2006, 03:33 AM
we're all going to heaven whe heyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

SlavikSvensk
20-03-2006, 03:48 AM
i think, musically, these tracks are quite good. but when it comes to the sound of the drums...i've got to agree with eyes. these tracks would greatly benefit from some processing...

stjohn
20-03-2006, 04:13 PM
eyes.... i know you are considering DA INDUSTRY, but you have to remember that techno here in Ireland is playing catch up. and taking that into consideration, Richie Parker, is pushing the scene, being AFAIK the only tuff techno label here. which is commendable on its own accord. no???

the scene here is pretty shit, but its the likes of a few heads that are starting to gettin to grips with production, that could restart a movement. something to get excited about is all we need.

BUT looking at techno as a (w)hole, i think the last thing the market needs is another label to confuse the punters. If a producers work is strong enough, it should stand out and be picked up by the Gaffers.

IMO techno needs something fresh and new i dont think these tunes have that sound, although they have a definate beef to them for sure.

but you do your thing Richie ;) ill be off to techno heaven with ye :)

Conan
20-03-2006, 04:30 PM
but when people try tell ya that techno shouldnt be made that way etc or that it should be made diferent, man i wish the guy was in front of me... :mad:

I think you're talking about me here Richie :cheese:

Dj-Richie-Parker
20-03-2006, 06:29 PM
you know i love you conan :blush:

ds2
20-03-2006, 07:10 PM
no one's saying techno should be made in anyway, but i mean come on, bully us for wanting high production values! :roll:

mark, seriously, there are guys putting stuff up in the production filez section on your own site that knock shades out of this ep, and any of my stuff for that matter too before anyone pipes up, so yeah its nothing different to what people are doing on here, nothing different at all

as for not knowing where to start with sending stuff out, really?? honestly Jay, come on, there are about 15 people with labels on this forum for a start, and about 75% of labels id say have good web presence, getting tracks taken by labels is alot, LOT easier than people think

Richie - dont take it personally, im a cynic, and were getting into a scene that is completely on its arse at the moment, and i personally just think the scene needs yet another label which may possibly just drop out again after one or two releases, which is often the case, i hope not of course

were all big boys here so stop crying people bloody hell, worse things happen at sea ;)

jesus that is so condescending. who are you to tell anyone how and where to put HIS music out. ffs take your head out your arse.

and why do we need "high production values" some of the best records ever released were raw as **** and better for it. if it works it works but a polished turd is still a turd.

why don't we need another label. personally i mostly listen to new labels before going to established artists. if it's shit it'll die, if it's good it'll prosper, hopefully. i'd rather 10 shit hot new labels a week that die after 2 releases than yet more releases on primate, elp, zenit etc.. they're the labels that are killing the scene by flooding it with mediocre shite.

if those guys in the productions files pages haven't got the bollocks to press up a few copies then it's their loss. this guy sounds like he's been through it a bit to put this out so fair play to him. good luck with it. it's not my thing personally but i know alot of people who'd play it.

rhythmtech
20-03-2006, 07:25 PM
if those guys in the productions files pages haven't got the bollocks to press up a few copies then it's their loss. this guy sounds like he's been through it a bit to put this out so fair play to him. good luck with it. it's not my thing personally but i know alot of people who'd play it.

i would have applauded you but for that statement.. most of us in the "production forum" are blue in the face trying to self publicise. i, personally send out so many cds and transfer so many files i cant even remember who has a copy of what anymore... its not that easy to just "press up a few copies". first stumbling block - money. many of us havent got that much cash lying around to take a chance, so getting picked up by a label is our only chance to get a foothold in the game. maybe after we sell our first million :roll: things will be differant but for now, for me, paying for my own cuts aint an option....

ds2
20-03-2006, 08:04 PM

i would have applauded you but for that statement.. most of us in the "production forum" are blue in the face trying to self publicise. i, personally send out so many cds and transfer so many files i cant even remember who has a copy of what anymore... its not that easy to just "press up a few copies". first stumbling block - money. many of us havent got that much cash lying around to take a chance, so getting picked up by a label is our only chance to get a foothold in the game. maybe after we sell our first million :roll: things will be differant but for now, for me, paying for my own cuts aint an option....

fair enough, sorry, i shouldn't have said that but at the same time someone who has scraped the cash together and probably gone without certain luxuries to do so shouldn't be slagged off for his efforts.

maybe you should send something to richie parker :)

Conan
20-03-2006, 08:34 PM
I went through this on another forum with Richie no too long ago and I was saying pretty much what Eyes was saying initially. I thought about it a bit more though and in hearing Richie's side of things i think its a bit harsh to cut him down even if it is just an opinion.

I think it's an interesting issue though because there are so many variabes in place. I mean you have the content of the record, the label, the distributer, the effort of the producer, the current release environment, Standards and aspirations ....... it's endless. When I posted about the record I was only considering a few of those elements and maybe that's not right.

If someone has worked hard, believes in himself and has support behind him then I think that has to be a good thing. Whatever you think about the content it gives some peace of mind to know that he made a huge effort to get it out and make a difference rather than just fill the market with the same old sh1t.

As it has been said before what one person loves another will hate and you just dont what work has been put into a record so some criticism may be a bit un fair. However in saying that I think there is alot to be said for getting recognition from already established artists and assuring that what you're putting out his of a high standard and something new.

Dj-Richie-Parker
20-03-2006, 11:10 PM
We're all going to heaven....whe heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

dirty_bass
21-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Well, I ain`t into it, and anyone starting a vinyl label in techno these days, is not only mad, but probably needs to go into rehab or therapy.
BUT fair enough, put your balls on the line and press up a record, it`s a feckin hard way to learn, especially of your production is a bit rough, but we can`t really stand hear and knock the guy for it too much.
It`s not like he`s knocking out another sodding schranze grinder that goes oom-shaaaa oom-shaaaa for 6 mins with a "hilarious" pop hit sample in the middle.
Hell, I pretty much did the same thing when I started, and I`ve learned a hell of a lot from it, and don`t really have any regrets.

So fair play mate, just try to always strive for improvement and development of yourself and your sound, ignor all hype, and never think you are too good, and good luck. Really good ****in luck.

eyeswithoutaface
21-03-2006, 02:10 AM
haha whatever man, really, the guy himself didnt take that much offence to it so neither should anyone else. The classic "take ur head out your arse" doesnt really wash, so what im stubborn in my opinions, but my head couldnt be any less out of my own arse, but of course it must be judged on the basis of comments i type when online. i forgot that bit.

read my post's properly, i didnt TELL him to do anything. I merely expressed my opinion on the others options available, and my dismay at yet another label. It's not personal, ffs, but this doesnt make much sense to me, sales are falling all the time all over the shop, so lets bring more new labels onto a market that barely supports itself? might seem like a good idea to some, not too me

re the production value's, did i say anywhere that raw sounding production wasnt good? errrr no, but there is a way to do "raw" and this wasnt it, there is a difference between raw and dry. Not condescending whatsoever, just basic production values. example of good raw, well Jeff Mills is the best i can think of. Raw, simple, but not dry, processed right, sequenced to a tee etc etc . I wouldnt of even thought id have to give the example but there ya go, you know mills stuff better than myself too obviously

did we forget the bit where i wished him good luck too? oh right......

robin m
21-03-2006, 09:49 AM
I can't see that eyes has been harsh or out of order at all in this thread :eh:

Is you're going to release a record, people are going to give their opinions of it - and that's entirely a good thing whether the opinions are good or bad. Richie hasn't taken any offense, nothing personal's been said at all so what's the problem? The record's not really my cup of tea either to be honest (and there's no question it sounds quite dry) and I'm not convinced of the wisdom of going it alone, releasing it on a new label and bankrupting yourself... but best of luck to you too Richie, there are certainly plenty of far worse records coming out and I know this will go down well with a lot of people - here's hoping you prove us just to be grumpy cynical old bastards :toast:

@ Darkside, I know you've backpedalled on it but that 'haven't got the bollocks' thing you said about the production forum I don't agree with at all. It's not a question of bollocks, it's a case of not wanting just to add to the mediocre, uninspired drivel you see entirely too much of in every record shop - and like rhythmtech said even when you do have a banger that's geniunely worth getting out there it just ain't that easy. Nobody here has slagged richie for doing it all himself, sure they've questioned the wisdom of it but absolutely everyone's said fair play for making his own decisions and wished him luck. End of story, surely? :cool:

ds2
21-03-2006, 10:11 AM
haha whatever man, really, the guy himself didnt take that much offence to it so neither should anyone else. The classic "take ur head out your arse" doesnt really wash, so what im stubborn in my opinions, but my head couldnt be any less out of my own arse, but of course it must be judged on the basis of comments i type when online. i forgot that bit.

well obviously it's based on what you type online. 99% of the people on here including myself dont know you personally so i stand by what i said. i'm sure if and when we meet we'll have a laugh over it though.

read my post's properly, i didnt TELL him to do anything. I merely expressed my opinion on the others options available, and my dismay at yet another label. It's not personal, ffs, but this doesnt make much sense to me, sales are falling all the time all over the shop, so lets bring more new labels onto a market that barely supports itself? might seem like a good idea to some, not too me

here's a thought... 20 people get the money together to start a whole bunch of shit hot new labels. these all get released and then once every 2 or 3 months another 20 new labels begin. in the space of a year techno is on fire with shit hot producers all over the place putting unmissable music out. minimal dissapears up it's own arse for good, schranz moves in with happy hardcore and prime / funky techno fodder simply dissapears.

yeah new labels are a shit idea, always have been.... lets stick with what's out there then cos surely what's out there right now is part of the reason that sales are dropping everywhere. imagine if someone had "recommended" that juan didn't start metroplex or renaat start r&s...

re the production value's, did i say anywhere that raw sounding production wasnt good? errrr no, but there is a way to do "raw" and this wasnt it, there is a difference between raw and dry. Not condescending whatsoever, just basic production values. example of good raw, well Jeff Mills is the best i can think of. Raw, simple, but not dry, processed right, sequenced to a tee etc etc . I wouldnt of even thought id have to give the example but there ya go, you know mills stuff better than myself too obviously

yeah i probably do. ;)

did we forget the bit where i wished him good luck too? oh right......[/quote]

fair do's. i was drunk. always get into arguments when i'm drunk :lol:

ds2
21-03-2006, 10:41 AM
@ Darkside, I know you've backpedalled on it but that 'haven't got the bollocks' thing you said about the production forum I don't agree with at all. It's not a question of bollocks, it's a case of not wanting just to add to the mediocre, uninspired drivel you see entirely too much of in every record shop - and like rhythmtech said even when you do have a banger that's geniunely worth getting out there it just ain't that easy. Nobody here has slagged richie for doing it all himself, sure they've questioned the wisdom of it but absolutely everyone's said fair play for making his own decisions and wished him luck. End of story, surely? :cool:

"not wanting to add to the mediocrity" ?? :shock:

if someone's music is that bad that they feel it will only add to the mediocrity then wtf are they doing even considering having it released be it on a new label or on an established one. that is the main problem and you just hit the nail on the head.

eyeswithoutaface
21-03-2006, 06:03 PM
it's not the fact that label's are a shit idea, i never said that, but i genuinely think new labels should have something very interesting or shit hot on offer, that being the state of the annoyingly oversaturated market right now. The last new label to come along and really make people think was Dust Science, the point being this is a fresh new label with some seriously well done records coming from the stable from day one. This unfortunately isnt, i still stand by my comment about the production and quality of the record.

wahey were all going to heaven

Dj-Richie-Parker
21-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Well im glad ive enspired you all in one way or another to post such thought out points of view on releasing a techno record.

Some of you seem to reeeeally know what you are talking about so i cant wait to hear "your" techno releases..

They are obiviously going to be perfect in every way, musically and also they are going to bring life back into the techno sceene..All from one record...Cant wait...
:shock:

Until then i am going to keep doing my best with my music the way i see fit until there are certain "laws" about how to bring out a techno record.. :roll:

You guys are all obiviously renagades of the techno sceene, trying to purify it in every scense...Then you have silly old me just jumping in there head first with not a notion in the world about techno, fcuking it all up with an "imprint" on which to release my records until hopefully another label see's what im doing and possibly takes me on..

How could i be so blind and so selfish and so un-thoughtful about the techno sceene, what i should have done is just constantly harrass a respected techno label with my music and see will they take me on, because there are enough techno labels out there that consistantly produce good techno, so if my techno was any good i should have just said to myself " no richie you cant put out your music, its gona saturate the sceene" just wait until a respected label takes me on...

I tell ya, whilst you guys are sitting at home trying not to saturate the techno sceene and holding back on releasing your music until a respected label takes you on, i will be out there saturating myself in the good feeling i get from getting off my critical ass and doing something.... :lol:

See you all in heaven

ds2
21-03-2006, 09:00 PM
:cheer:

Stella Boy
21-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Well im glad ive enspired you all in one way or another to post such thought out points of view on releasing a techno record.

Some of you seem to reeeeally know what you are talking about so i cant wait to hear "your" techno releases..

They are obiviously going to be perfect in every way, musically and also they are going to bring life back into the techno sceene..All from one record...Cant wait...

Until then i am going to keep doing my best with my music the way i see fit until there are certain "laws" about how to bring out a techno record.. :roll:

You guys are all obiviously renagades of the techno sceene, trying to purify it in every scense...Then you have silly old me just jumping in there head first with not a notion in the world about techno, flippin it all up with an "imprint" on which to release my records until hopefully another label see's what im doing and possibly takes me on..

How could i be so blind and so selfish and so un-thoughtful about the techno sceene, what i should have done is just constantly harrass a respected techno label with my music and see will they take me on, because there are enough techno labels out there that consistantly produce good techno, so if my techno was any good i should have just said to myself " no richie you cant put out your music, its gona saturate the sceene" just wait until a respected label takes me on...

I tell ya, whilst you guys are sitting at home trying not to saturate the techno sceene and holding back on releasing your music until a respected label takes you on, i will be out there saturating myself in the good feeling i get from getting off my critical ass and doing something.... :lol:

See you all in heaven

:clap: :toast:

eyeswithoutaface
21-03-2006, 10:06 PM
haha hilarious

fresh_an_funky_design
21-03-2006, 11:24 PM
See you all in heaven

I see you in hell :twisted:

robin m
21-03-2006, 11:30 PM
I'll see you all in Skegness

http://www.worldgallery.co.uk/img/frame/kinp/zfl_pf605.jpg

fresh_an_funky_design
21-03-2006, 11:32 PM
i hope not!

eyeswithoutaface
22-03-2006, 01:02 AM
good day out in Skeggy, well up for that

Jay Pace
22-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Blimey. A bit OTT? A bit precious? The drama, the drama....

Gentlemen, take your weapons.

http://www.claires.com/images/products/91336_200.jpg

fresh_an_funky_design
22-03-2006, 09:58 AM
:nono: wrong colour

Jay Pace
22-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Goes with my teeth though.

MARKEG
22-03-2006, 08:21 PM

You guys are all obiviously renagades of the techno sceene, trying to purify it in every scense...Then you have silly old me just jumping in there head first with not a notion in the world about techno, flippin it all up with an "imprint" on which to release my records until hopefully another label see's what im doing and possibly takes me on..

See you all in heaven

brilliant :lol: :lol: :clap:

eyeswithoutaface
22-03-2006, 08:49 PM
it's actually "inspired" :techno: ;)

Dj-Richie-Parker
22-03-2006, 09:07 PM
" i speak the truth compadre's"

Now guys i hope we can all get over this and grow, i think we should have a group hug..its been so emotional... :bonk:

massplanck
22-03-2006, 10:17 PM

See you all in heaven

****ing classic. :lol: :clap:

kai_1
22-03-2006, 10:32 PM

See you all in heaven

The mans got a point there! Fair play...

278d7e64a374de26f==