PDA

View Full Version : MiddlesBrough 3 - Chelsea 0

Numeric
11-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Good Lord...

Crazy result, but Boro did turn us over when we were up there, crazy...

Esox Lucius
11-02-2006, 05:28 PM
they beat liverscum this season too didnt they?

well done boro :cool:

jam
11-02-2006, 06:04 PM
No we drew with Liverpool but we did beat Arsenal.

Rochemback who has been utter shite since he came was awesome today and Yakubu was a snip at 7 million,he gets better and better all the time.Hats off to Steve McClaren i still dont think he's the right man for the job but credit where credit is due,nice one steve.

We should have had 4 coz Yakubu was wrongly flagged offside.

I won £75 which was better than a kick in the arse but my mate won £3500 lucky ****er.

dee
11-02-2006, 07:47 PM
ha,ha,ha,ha, well done boro!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

piginabush
11-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Rochemback who has been utter shite since he came was awesome today and Yakubu was a snip at 7 million,he gets better and better all the time.Hats off to Steve McClaren i still dont think he's the right man for the job but credit where credit is due,nice one steve.

We should have had 4 coz Yakubu was wrongly flagged offside.

agreed, I think it has something to do with our big name injuries coming back into the squad (Downing and Boateng were class today).

dj casualty
12-02-2006, 01:48 PM
couldnt believe this result

good stuff

fatcollective
12-02-2006, 02:10 PM
the chelsea team refused to interview after the game, ****ing wimps!!!

jam
12-02-2006, 03:55 PM
I dont think its just a case of those of injuries coming back at all.We play alot better against teams who have alot of possetion coz we just sit back and defend in numbers and attack on the counter.Against teams who will sit back against us we end up with too much time on the ball and run out of ideas.This is also why we are better away from home.

DJsmallpaul
12-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Well done Boro :clap:

phantomdj
12-02-2006, 04:24 PM
they beat liverscum this season too didnt they?

well done boro :cool:

aha, get your liverfacts right matey! they might have turned chelsea, arsenal and man utd over, but not us :cheese:

well played boro, awesome stuff.... you showed how to beat chelsea... you get the first goal and then chelsea have to come out of their boring counter-attack philosophy and it creates space and doubts appear in the chelsea ranks... ie everything moaniho said about liverpool. :roll:

no one from chelsea would even give an interview.... sad, sad, sore bastard losers. :cry:

jam
12-02-2006, 04:47 PM
The special one did eventually.

To be fair he didn't moan as much as i expected he said "we lost against Man City and didn't deserve too,we lost against Man utd and didn't deserve too but we lost today and we did deserve too"

that'll do for me jose fella me lad.

phantomdj
12-02-2006, 04:54 PM
yeah but come on jam.... what else could he really say???

the twat never admits when other teams are unlucky to lose to chelsea... they have had more luck than an informed stock exchange meddler

Hakka
12-02-2006, 06:37 PM
great result for Boro, so funny that they have done Chelsea! bet they are well gutted... hopefully more teams can do them now. Boro have shown that its possible to beat them when your in the bottom half of the Prem table.

djfase
12-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Great result for the league as a whole

It showed chelski can be beaten, and also hammered as they were yesterday

278d7e64a374de26f==