PDA

View Full Version : premiership players in mobiles "up yer bum" scande

xes
12-02-2006, 10:00 AM
Go on then,who was it?

Keep it to PMs if needed,to stop any potential law suits.

xes
12-02-2006, 02:27 PM
well I never!!

I've so far been given 2 names 1 football player,and one musician (if you can call him that) But it's all hearsay so fay. (no,that wasn't a clue to the name of the musician :lol: )

Hakka
12-02-2006, 06:40 PM
mobile phone up the bum?

what on earth is this all about? can someone PM me to explain whats been going on? lol...

Esox Lucius
13-02-2006, 08:23 AM
will young the singer?

xes
13-02-2006, 08:59 AM
lets not do the names thing,could land the site in trouble ;) (maybe)

french_og
13-02-2006, 09:49 AM
I heard a rumour this weekend, defo rubbish but appartanly Sol Campbell has been shagging David Mellor the former MP.

Will
13-02-2006, 11:10 AM
I wouldn't have thought anyone's been shagging David Mellor, at least I hope not!

macca
13-02-2006, 11:38 AM
it was downie an fergie ;)

Esox Lucius
13-02-2006, 12:04 PM
it was downie an fergie ;)

shush dont tell anyone.

macca
13-02-2006, 12:19 PM
haha ^

phantomdj
13-02-2006, 05:37 PM
isnt it sol who is close mates with will young??

it was in the papers today.. mentioned a goal scoring midfielder and a central defender...

conflict
13-02-2006, 06:00 PM
names i've heard:

will young
kieran dyer
jenas

nick_anarchy
13-02-2006, 06:10 PM
will young the singer?

iv herd hes been gettin rude with john o'sha

dj casualty
13-02-2006, 06:19 PM
who ever it is it gonna get rinsed big time
when it comes out

xes
14-02-2006, 09:21 AM
It's a shame really,there's so much homophobia in football,just like racism in the 70s and 80s,which to an extent in some countries is still prelevent today. One day,it won't matter what colour or sexual preference you are. ou will be judged on the footballing ability you posses. not which hole you like to stuff things.

But not any time soon :(

The more footballers who either get outed,or out themselves the better i say,there must be quite a few gay people in the game,but their just too scared to come out and be themselves for fear of ridicule. Which is quite sad if you ask me.

Esox Lucius
14-02-2006, 09:53 AM
well yeah homophobia is rife in the terraces, no doubt about that.

whoever it was with the phone, its only harmless fun at the end of the day, what they do in their spare time is their business, but if the names get out they will get some stick from the fans. their gaffers wont be very happy either i imagine.

as you say they should be judged on their football ability, but thats not going to happen, fans are always on the lookout for a player from a rival club to give shit to.

then again im not homophobic but i would still sing the chants if they were liverpool players :lol:

xes
14-02-2006, 10:03 AM
Oh yeah,if an arsenal player is outed,then I'll also be ripping it :lol:

Ashley cole Ashley cole,takes it up the hole!! ect. ;)

Esox Lucius
14-02-2006, 12:56 PM
i've seen a video of postma the dutch keeper who plays for wolves getting done with a strap on by some blonde bint :lol:

phantomdj
14-02-2006, 11:52 PM
people always go on about this equal rights PC bullshit...

well what about the rights of the common people? what about the rights of a Christian to believe what he believes, or the rights of an arsehole to be an arsehole, or the rights of an upstanding family man or the rights of a man protecting his own home of the rights of a farmer whose land is occupied by non tax paying gypsies??

why are all these rights given to lesbians, sluts and freaks around the world????

just like communism.... some people are more equal than others :roll:

the above was said with tongue in cheek to make the point of how ludicrous that PC bullshit really is.....

hyprocritical bullshit

jam
15-02-2006, 12:07 AM

well what about the rights of the common people? what about the rights of a Christian to believe what he believes, or the rights of an arsehole to be an arsehole, or the rights of an upstanding family man or the rights of a man protecting his own home of the rights of a farmer whose land is occupied by non tax paying gypsies??

why are all these rights given to lesbians, sluts and freaks around the world????

the above was said with tongue in cheek to make the point of how ludicrous that PC bullshit really is.....

hyprocritical bullshit

Man do you waffle on.

Homos playing football? pfffft never in my day.

hope it was Jenas and Dyer,horrible ****ers

jam
15-02-2006, 12:09 AM
ps At least it gives a whole new meaning to the term arse ring

Esox Lucius
15-02-2006, 07:05 AM

hyprocritical bullshit

what about the rights of people to live a normal life free from harassment from bigots?

phantomdj
15-02-2006, 05:29 PM
you miss the point toffee!!

im sick of these 'rights' being sought for homosexuals - man or woman, yet when it comes to most other peoples 'rights' we are all silent on the matter....

why do people always side step around queer talk and do some pc bullshit agenda.... it's as bad as a commentator having to denounce anti-semitism (just because they bring up israel) because of his/her criticism of zionism....

all that shit seems to go hand in hand....

Esox Lucius
15-02-2006, 05:32 PM
well yeah, im not for all this pc bollocks myself.

but im all for equality.

as for anti semitism, well you can't even mention the 'I' word without being labelled a racist or a nazi. but we know the truth there.

phantomdj
15-02-2006, 05:39 PM
i am for equality as well...

the problem is when you give this to everyone, then there is no equality because peoples views/lifestyles immediately walk on another persons rights....

eg... we buy child/slave labour products from retailers from the poorer nations in the world..... where is their freedom and equality for those people?

if you support zionism, then you support the notion of oppression of the rest of the world...

if you give fundamental muslims the chance for sharia law then again, no one is free....

there will never be freedom on this earth for all while we are left to run things ourselves...

xes
16-02-2006, 10:22 AM
^^what's this got to do with football?

And,for what it's worth,naah,I can't be bothered.

xes
16-02-2006, 10:22 AM
f*ck it,I can be bothered.

in your mind,phantomdj,what "rights" should i have?

jam
16-02-2006, 10:42 AM
gay rights for gay people

xes
16-02-2006, 01:27 PM
anyway,I've just been told the 3rd person :lol:

jam
16-02-2006, 01:28 PM
do share

Mindful
16-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Haha WTF

phantomdj
16-02-2006, 09:25 PM
in your mind,phantomdj,what "rights" should i have?

**** all

xes
16-02-2006, 10:12 PM
aaww be nice :)

or I'll shove a mobile phone down your shorts ;)

anyway,please stop derailing this thread,if you wanna go start a thread about gays having too many rights,then you do so and I'll come and debate your views,and you can debate mine. In a fair manor,without any name calling.

This thread is all about the gossip!!!
And has anyone seen page 31 of the sun today,they get a little close to the mark implicating Ashley Cole into their little sordid web. Could he be one of them.....hopefully we'll find out on sunday,if they publish the names.

phantomdj
17-02-2006, 06:33 AM
too many rights? did you not read anything i put? read the context.

xes
17-02-2006, 08:48 AM
So have i read your posts wrong then? Sorry if I have,but it seemed to me that you're saying that gay people have too many rights. I don't feel that way. You also said that you can't give evryone rights as it may offend other lifestyles. that's bullshit mate,pure and simple. Who decides who's rights should be upheld and who's should be swept to one side for the sake of an easy life? I have the right to live my life,and be proud to do so. I have the right to be with my partner,and now,with the new civil partnership law (or as I refer to it "garriage" :lol: )I have the same rights within the law to notbe stung the **** out of in inheritence tax. Which is nice because my partner is quite alot older than me,and the house is worth about 500K and i'm pretty sure that when the time comes,a massive inheritence tax from that would cripple me.

Once again,if this is not what you mean when you say i should have **** all rights,then i appologise,but you haven't made it clear if it's not what you mean.

I shall look forward to your reply,or if you'd like to do so,start a fresh thread so we can have this one back to speculate on the bedroom activities of our beloved premiership football players. I'll leave it up to you fella :)

xes
17-02-2006, 09:22 AM
ok,reading back though your posts,I see that you've made a few dodgy examples which I may have taken out of context. I suppose I got on the defensive,but i'm sure you can understand why.

So,in light of my new found reading abilities,I'll ask you 1 question. Who's rights are more important. Yours or mine?

Esox Lucius
17-02-2006, 10:08 AM
I was brought up to understand no one person is better than the other, and i will stick with that. probably the best value my folks taught me.

phantomdj
17-02-2006, 07:15 PM
ok, whose rights are more important?

I am a Christian, sinful of course and always doing things wrong, but of course, Jesus and my heart clearly tell me everyone should be free to live in peace.

the rights im refering to are not what you brought up. i meant in the general sense of being accepted as a group who believe/act differently to the norm. for example, people read what i write and think 'christian, what a loser, why should he speak - tell him to shut up', but then in the media and elsewhere all i see promoted is the lifetstyles of homosexuality and how we should accept it as some great fad.

do you see the line im getting at? ie, why is one groups acceptance highlighted over another? it is not an outright attack on homosexuality. i am making attacks on the hypocritical nature of selective freedom banners from the public in general.

so you are gay and act how you want to be. fair enough. but why do people go all homo-defensive with regards to homosexuality, yet in the same instance will not accept a Christian lives life in a different fashion, just like many other groups live differently to the norm...

you want equality for all, but its an impossibility because of human nature....

take this argument for example.... the ban on smoking.... some smoking idiots reckon its taking their rights away because they cant smoke in public... well damn, what about the rights of the non smoker who doesnt want to breathe that deadly filth?

lose lose situation because of human nature...

my final point is i think you took my argument in a different light. i hope you see what i mean now.

xes
18-02-2006, 10:54 AM
I do,thanks for clarifying.

And for what it's worth,I agree with you. Morals get suspended on the path for political correctness. I'm sorry I jumped on the homodefence,I got me wires crossed. :)

(oh,and I personaly don't look at what you write and think christian idiot,your point of view is as valid as the next man)

Traxx
18-02-2006, 10:56 PM
So..............

Who was it? cant be arsed reading all this thread.

jam
19-02-2006, 03:28 PM
I dont think gays should have any rights lets send them all to austrailia along with geordies and Liverpool fans.

Lesbiens however.....

conflict
19-02-2006, 03:43 PM
dyer jenas and will young

Traxx
19-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Seriously...

Who was it?

jam
19-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Well there's a few names i have heard

jenas,dyer and will young

sol campbell,freddie ljungberg and will young

ashley cole,john o'shea and will young

john o'shea did actually use to go out with will young like

Traxx
19-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Dyer & co are always in the papers for shagging page 3 birds + ashley coles bird aint no munter. Surprised there the names gettin banded about. Looks like will youngs been a busy boy.

Traxx
19-02-2006, 05:08 PM
I bet mc'faddens gutted. No wonders he's playin shite for everton, obviously got other things on his mind :lol:

xes
20-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Well,according to the news of the world,it's a DJ,not will young.

"one of the footballers came downstairs,put 5 grand on the table,and said. "Who's gonna suck my dick"

well,for 5grand,would you?

conflict
20-02-2006, 05:26 PM
ok its ashley cole pennant and some dj called masterstepz

photo from news of the world yesterday overlayed with the correct photo

http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/8593/49121225123qt.gif (http://imageshack.us)

phantomdj
20-02-2006, 05:46 PM
well,for 5grand,would you?

not even for a million pounds would i do it.

jam
20-02-2006, 06:02 PM
You wouldn't do it for a million? ****ing hell id do it to my brother for a million

phantomdj
20-02-2006, 06:10 PM
You wouldn't do it for a million? **** hell id do it to my brother for a million

:shock:

djfase
20-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Have it on good ground its campbell and jenas aswell who are involved in this

Traxx
20-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Whats the script with this, what have the supposed to fo done, stuck mobiles up there arse?

jam
20-02-2006, 09:05 PM
You wouldn't do it for a million? **** hell id do it to my brother for a million

There isn't much i wouldn't do for a million pounds to be honest.

macca
20-02-2006, 09:34 PM

ha ha luv it :lol:

xes
21-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Whats the script with this, what have the supposed to fo done, stuck mobiles up there arse?

naah,missleading thread title on my behalf. Honest mistake guv.

Apparently,they've just been fooling around with oral sex,games mainly,trying to put their cocks in their mouths without touching the sides,giving oral sex to eachother as "dares" (yeh,right,that's kind of how i discovered my sexuality) :lol: And 1 occasion where they put phones in their pants and rang the phones on vibrate.

The DJ guy has said that he's been threatened with kidnapping! :shock:

Esox Lucius
21-02-2006, 09:17 AM
got to say if i had chery tweedy at home i wouldn't be sucking dick :lol:

Hakka
22-02-2006, 05:16 PM

spot on!

:lol:

Hakka
22-02-2006, 05:17 PM

There isn't much i wouldn't do for a million pounds to be honest.

Would you let Alan Shearer bum you for a million pounds? before you answer remember that Alan Shearer CAN afford it too...

Will
22-02-2006, 10:46 PM

spot on!

:lol:

But that would suggest you two would, or at least might be sucking dick otherwise! :lol:

Traxx
22-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Which he does. Quite famous round Birkenhead for spontaneously sucking everyone off in the boozer on the odd occasion evershite win.

Esox Lucius
23-02-2006, 08:47 AM
at least i dont rob their socks too like you do. tea leaf. :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==