PDA

View Full Version : Calm down PPL!!!

MARKEG
18-08-2003, 10:29 PM
There's been way too much slaggin here recently...

PLEASE calm down PPL!!

It's about the music not the ego!!!

Jimfish
18-08-2003, 10:31 PM
jeez, i feel guilty about all this.. guess i should be more politically correct

crime
18-08-2003, 10:36 PM
Apologies if anything I've said has been taken the wrong way....
but it's totally true what's been said here about the negativity and slaggin....
I wouldn't expect for everyone to agree on everything, but to just come across as totally obnoxious, surely, should not be acceptable....

Bear this in mind:
If you make it a ball ache for the moderators here, you may not have a forum in the future....

Jimfish
18-08-2003, 10:41 PM
the trouble is with message froums is it is so easy to come across as obnoxious. If we were just chatting down the boozer conversation would would be a lot more fluid and we would all have the benefit of expresion and body language to help us communicate a bit better.

Of course this isnt a pub - mores the pity.

I say its marks fault for not making a blackout audio pub dammit!

Col
18-08-2003, 10:43 PM
c'mon, what shits been going down in the victim topic?

MARKEG
18-08-2003, 10:45 PM
nothing man... it's just i didn't want this Victim post on here.. it was totally irrelevant to anything...

i think i need to move more things to this Vex forum........

we need to make this forum more +ve.

MARKEG
18-08-2003, 10:49 PM
Please think MUSIC guys.. nothing else. If you're not thinking this when you post, then why be here?? Music is the whole point to this board.

4play
18-08-2003, 10:49 PM
thats it. Message boards are good ways of having disscussions but theres nothing worse when someone says there ways right coz thats the way they do it or no thats a shit tune coz I hate it or your compresiing it wrong coz I dont do it like that or that style is shit coz I said so!!!

some of its funny reading mind though if its quite heated I tend to stay out of it and just read! :)

Chill everyone!! :twisted:

spiralx
18-08-2003, 10:51 PM
We obviously need more smileys then

http://www.psy-trance.co.uk/psyforum2003/html/emoticons/party95.gif

http://www.psy-trance.co.uk/psyforum2003/html/emoticons/party-smiley-048.gif

http://www.psy-trance.co.uk/psyforum2003/html/emoticons/icon_twilo.gif

MARKEG
18-08-2003, 10:52 PM
:thumbs up:

Col
18-08-2003, 10:53 PM
Please think MUSIC guys.. nothing else. If you're not thinking this when you post, then why be here? Music is the whole point to this board.

thats not entirley true

what about the sports hall?

what about the general forum?

only kiddin i know what your saying :wink:

MARKEG
18-08-2003, 10:55 PM
yeah but i hope you know i'm i'm saying too :wink:

krakp0t
19-08-2003, 12:10 AM
http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_batty.gif

miromiric.
19-08-2003, 01:29 AM
slagging is good for u guys.otherwise u ll all turen gays inside out! u need to toughen up a bit, dont be such a crybabies!

Adverse
19-08-2003, 03:05 AM
slagging is good for u guys.otherwise u ll all turen gays inside out! u need to toughen up a bit, dont be such a crybabies!

no shit. anyways, i mean i don't see what was wrong with the victim post at all.. (i've been through this with mark already) after a long discussion with me friend from whitby and i'll admit that i went overboard (in said thread) i won't apologize although my comments were a bit crass and under calculated. but having an all positive board makes for a lemon in the end.

just my 2.

tioneb
19-08-2003, 09:46 AM
bah since i havent put my shit on this forum you havent seen anything hahahah :lol:

DJPAUZE
19-08-2003, 02:39 PM
I think that was well put Mark. I have noticed that there is a lot of trash talk that goes on in the forums. I think that people need to think about what they say when they respond. Make educated comments and try to stick to topic! Any other matters should be done in pm!!!!

Take Care
Pauze :twisted:

davethedrummer
19-08-2003, 06:27 PM
yeah
i didn't really disagree with the victim post in itself
the original post was constructive or at least i read it to be
freedom of speech does come at a cost you know.
but i didn't like the way it just degenerated into a silly argument about nothing.
i think crime just got the wrong end of the stick really.
jim didn't seem to be slagging without reason. although he did antagonise crime once the argument started (albeit in good spirits)
i think if you are going to say something like this you just have to back it up and remain calm if someone disagrees.
talk thropugh the point and if you cannot agree then leave it
or pm each other if you are so pissed off that you cannot think straight /have sex again / get dressed in the morning ,or something like that.

alternatively just get the geezers address and go round with some mates and smash his face in!!!

(that last part was a joke)

eg: "ritchie hawtin's much better than jeff mills!!!"
" ouch....yes i agree .....ouch ... i can see your point now...." etc etc etc

Jimfish
19-08-2003, 06:41 PM
no its ok, we are still having sex again

Jimfish
19-08-2003, 06:42 PM
it was close for a minute there though, thought i'd never get a good pummeling again

278d7e64a374de26f==