nick_anarchy
14-02-2006, 04:09 PM
arsenal win 2-0

Esox Lucius
14-02-2006, 05:22 PM
arsenal 1-0

nick_anarchy
14-02-2006, 06:24 PM
whos missing for arsenal ?? just rayes & bergkamp aint it ?? or is there more ?

dj casualty
14-02-2006, 06:43 PM
still a bit light in defence

no cole,clichy,cygan or campbell or lauren

yeah reyes and b'kmp both out too

think pool might win this seein as this is
well and truly the seasonfrom hell

basslinejunkie
14-02-2006, 06:48 PM
i dunno,i think we might sneek a win.

Esox Lucius
14-02-2006, 07:05 PM
thinking about it, i've just remembered about the state of the arses defence, they probably will get beat by liverpool's midifeld & defence.

nick_anarchy
14-02-2006, 07:18 PM
i still fancy arsenal to pip it henry still playin so u never know

Numeric
14-02-2006, 07:59 PM
i hope Arse take the points or manage a draw at least, but with their injury situation it doesn't look likely...

Traxx
14-02-2006, 10:43 PM
1-0 will do us. We were all over them but couldnt finish again. Gerrards wasted on the right it needs sorting.

phantomdj
14-02-2006, 11:44 PM
haha all the mancs and evershites.. (bar numeric) wishful hoping .....

liverpool dominated everything... fair play when henry got a touch i worried because he is a class act, but apart from that arsenal look woeful... so far away from the force they once were... in saying that, the kids look very good for the future... the older players are getting on now though....

you cant really have a go at arsenal though... not many teams come to anfield and do anything anyway. they will have chance for their revenge in 4 weeks when we go to highbury.

lukekendall
15-02-2006, 09:18 AM
get in liverpool!!!

keeps us 4 points clear now!!

champions league for the spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: ;)

nick_anarchy
15-02-2006, 09:28 AM
arsenal were bad tho , thats the worst iv even see them play ... i cant see them finishing 4th if they carry on playin like that ...

Esox Lucius
15-02-2006, 10:57 AM
hardly a performance to be proud of from liverpool, considering how awful arsenal were, keep dreaming about that 2nd place lads.

nick_anarchy
15-02-2006, 11:10 AM
haha init .. if it wasnt for your spanish goat in garcia liverpool fans would be slateing all the strikers

french_og
15-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Garcia should be starting on the right and gerrard should go back in the centre midfield although Sissoko had a better game last night for a change. Liverpool miss the service from Gerrard in the middle and the way he links the midfield and the strikers.

Good performance by Liverpool though, thought Fowler showed so great touches and a great cross for Morientes.

phantomdj
15-02-2006, 05:25 PM
yeah fowlers touch is sweet... he will certainly score a few...

some sour grapes on here....

arsenal were poor and are not at their best but they were made to look like that because of who they were playing!

some people just don't give credit where it is due.... eg chelsea - middlesbro... people just say the blue shite had an off day which is very far from the truth v- the fact is middlesbro were better all over the pitch!!

macca
15-02-2006, 06:59 PM
decent performance an as long as the win piss's the scummy fans in here off that will do 4 me ;)

Numeric
15-02-2006, 09:45 PM
i didn't see the game but if reports are to be believed Arse were awful and the Kopites not much better, but deserved the victory...

Will
16-02-2006, 01:55 AM
Arsenal were certainly woeful in possession and going forward, though we didn't do too bad defensively, thanks largely to Lehmann who had a very good game up until the goal - he should have held on to or parried Hamman's shot and was then in too much of a rush to cover his near post - he'd have saved the goal if it wasn't for his momentum carrying him forward...

Although it was the midfield sitting too deep and not pressing Hamman that cost us, it was a bit crap that Garcia managed to get in behind the defence considering how deep we were defending too, a pretty poor goal to give away really, the really need to work on their communication...

I don't think Liverpool really deserved the win though - Lehmann was equal to pretty much everything they could throw at him and deserved a clean sheet. Although him and Adebayor were the only players who were above mediocre and Henry was very poor by his standards, far from a captains performance.

Of course it didn't help we had 9 players missing and only had one sub worth bringing on as opposed to the 3 Liverpool made (2 of which were involved in the goal), but we should have had the quality to do much better with the ball.

Finishing 4th will be a bonus at this rate, considering how shite this season's been, they should be ashamed of themselves, losing so many (prem) games really. I'd certainly agree our older players don't look up to it any more.

Be interesting to see what we do in the CL next though, see if there's any redemption to be had in our last season at Highbury...

phantomdj
16-02-2006, 06:45 AM
i didn't see the game but if reports are to be believed Arse were awful and the Kopites not much better, but deserved the victory...

liverpool not much better? their keeper was awesome. the scoreline would have been much different had the keeper not be so on form. he did not deserve to be on the losing side, but its about time we punished a team after all the possession and chances we had - eg at old trafford, the valley, stamford bridge.... etc etc..

Numeric
16-02-2006, 06:55 AM
i'm just goin on what i've read here and there man, as i said, i didn't see the game myself...

nick_anarchy
16-02-2006, 10:33 AM
will liverpool deserved the win full stop , they battered u from start to finish , tho they didnt have many chances on target they still created them ( 26 off target was it )

jon connor
16-02-2006, 05:28 PM
morientes was wank again for me absolutly crap hes gotta get gripp of his form , he should have cum off fowler staed on ,also stevie g should of let fowler take the pen ? but overall happy with the result but still not happy with my teams strike force ;)

phantomdj
16-02-2006, 09:37 PM
it is worrying that the strikers are not scoring....

was it andy gray who said when garcia scores we never lose? man we missed him then :cheese:

nick_anarchy
16-02-2006, 11:14 PM
i said to my mate , if he comes on he will score and look what happened

Will
17-02-2006, 12:22 AM
The only good thing is Liverpool will be in some sort of form for the cup game against Man U, let's hope they do the bastards!

278d7e64a374de26f==