PDA

View Full Version : Shaft Vs Inukshuk Bank holiday Sunday 24th August

Stuart
19-08-2003, 01:43 PM
Hard Dance Vs Techno
All dayer on the bank holiday Sunday. Come and support the techno side :lol:
As like last time if everyones up for it at the end we'll keep going till you drop. Last one went on for 18 hours not bad for a fiver. you can have a laugh at the Hard dance crowd trying to do the Funky Chicken to Techno.

http://www.inukshuk.org.uk/pics/ShaftvsInukshuk2.jpg

RDR
24-08-2003, 11:59 PM
Hi there!

My name is chris and im part of a live techno outfit called 'The inspectors.'

First of all i should give you a bit of background. We have been playing for around a year as a group (before that i was doing and individual thing...) And have played a number of gigs around yorkshire from early this year. We are due to be playing for the Glasgow unit on the 6th september and will be playing euphonics in leeds on dec 12th.

We have primayily been playing for 'Love Techno' in huddersfield and have also due to be playing for the desert storm outfit next week at a free party.

We are looking to play some more gigs between now and christmas and we saw your posts and links on BlackoutAudio.

If you would like to give us a shot we'd really like to play.

Thanks for your time..if you arent interested could you please pass our details along to someone who is. Thanks once again.

PS check out www.theinspectors.net some of the stuff is a bit outdated as we havent updated in a while....its got harder since then....NICE!!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==