PDA

View Full Version : Eminem Remix, who did it?

Small Paul
19-08-2003, 04:20 PM
Has anyone heard that techno remix of Eminem's Without Me? I picked it up on a white label last week and think its hilarious, but I've got no idea who did it, can anyone help? :?

Angrymann
19-08-2003, 04:39 PM
I know there was a Liebing bootleg with the Eminem sample "Nobody Listens to techno" in it . Not sure if that's the one you are on about.

I seem to remember listening to a Player tune too, that had an Eminem Sample in it too.

I can't remember the number of The Player tune but think Player was written in Green . Didn't pay much attention , don't dig gimmicky tunes too much cause they always end up annoying me after two plays.

It could be the White label of either of these

Small Paul
19-08-2003, 04:57 PM
I think I've heard the Liebing tune with the 'Nobody listens to techno' sample, but this one has the entire vocal track of the tune on it. I agree with what you said about gimmicky tunes though, but this one has the same track on the other side without the Eminem vocal track, jus the straight techno track. I played it at a free party down here in Brighton at the weekend and it went down ok. There seemed to be quite a few people pretty confused when they heard the Eminem vocals though, hee hee.

mmorris
19-08-2003, 04:58 PM
It could be Bass Attack - Nobody Listens to techno - (on EMI I Think)

Canny tune like, its in my box 8)

Orange
19-08-2003, 05:36 PM
its been some time, so i could really be wrong, but I think one day I listened to a Slynus remix of nobody listens to techno.

davethedrummer
19-08-2003, 06:12 PM
i heard chris liebing playing a bootleg of the white stripes actually the other day.
i'm not sure about it but it stuck in my mind!

dfndr
19-08-2003, 08:55 PM
adam beyer allso played it...im a little woried about Eminem
in techno structures....f'''k off man...

FORCE 5
20-08-2003, 12:31 AM
DJ MAYA has this track...hell tell ya what it is...

i aslo just scored and eminem remix..by Harry Diamond mmmm not bad at all

Sunil
20-08-2003, 01:06 AM
DJ MAYA has this track...hell tell ya what it is...

i aslo just scored and eminem remix..by Harry Diamond mmmm not bad at all

there was 1,000 of the Liebing version given away at the time of his club's club's 3rd Birthday last year.

Methodixxx
20-08-2003, 01:12 AM
If it's the white label with the whole vocal running over the track, and it has the same track with no vocal on the other side then it is most probably the Harry Diamond & c.e.r.n. record that was just pressed up...

I like it too... :shock:

Small Paul
20-08-2003, 01:34 PM
If it's the white label with the whole vocal running over the track, and it has the same track with no vocal on the other side then it is most probably the Harry Diamond & c.e.r.n. record that was just pressed up...

Yeah, that's the one. I'm pretty pleased that there is one side without the vocals cuz i do really like the track. I can see how the side with vocals will date or just get old, but the vocal free side is rockin'! Cheers for sorting that out for me, :wink:

Angrymann
21-08-2003, 11:27 AM
Dave is it a remix of that "Seven Nation Army" White Stripes track , it's got the catchiest ever guitar riff in it so I am guessing it is.

Did you dig it or not??

I do like it when somebody drops something that makes you think " what the ****s that " but I prefer it when folk use the original tracks to do it , rather than just sampling the vocal over the top of a track , I think it shows real skill when a dj drops a track that in no way fits into the 4/4 structure and still makes it sound quality!!!

Analbumcover
21-08-2003, 12:28 PM
I think it shows real skill when a dj drops a track that in no way fits into the 4/4 structure and still makes it sound quality!!!

Which is why Jerome never fails to make me grin like a loon when he's behind the decks.

davethedrummer
21-08-2003, 01:15 PM
Dave is it a remix of that "Seven Nation Army" White Stripes track , it's got the catchiest ever guitar riff in it so I am guessing it is.

Did you dig it or not??

I do like it when somebody drops something that makes you think " what the **** that " but I prefer it when folk use the original tracks to do it , rather than just sampling the vocal over the top of a track , I think it shows real skill when a dj drops a track that in no way fits into the 4/4 structure and still makes it sound quality!!!

i like the original way better than the bootleg
not a very imaginative bootleg really
more an excuse to play a white stripes track
to be honest although it did stick in my mind
it would've been more creative to just drop the original
imo

spiralx
21-08-2003, 01:42 PM
I think it shows real skill when a dj drops a track that in no way fits into the 4/4 structure and still makes it sound quality!!!
Which is why Jerome never fails to make me grin like a loon when he's behind the decks.
Totally... you never know what he's going to put on next :)

dj vorny
22-08-2003, 12:35 PM
:shock: isaac did the techno rmx :shock:

Angrymann
25-08-2003, 04:07 PM
Saw Jerome on Friday night and I THINK he was good. It was on til 5am and I had been out on the beer since 7pm and was far too pissed to give any real critic on it.

Should be a set up on the Dogma website at some point soon I would think.

278d7e64a374de26f==