PDA

View Full Version : never even noticed this forum before

davethedrummer
19-08-2003, 06:34 PM
when did this page spring to life???

lunatrick
19-08-2003, 10:26 PM
I first saw it yesterday.....not sure if it warrants it though...I prefer the label london techno now.....if you look at all the record labels it's only one or two out of ten or twelve with any acid on them....although why does everything have to be 'labeled' blah blah blah...

spiralx
19-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Well surely the amount of threads here says there's a need. And when I use the term "acid techno" nowadays I generally mean the whole London sound.

Anonymous
20-08-2003, 03:04 AM
I first saw it yesterday.....not sure if it warrants it though...I prefer the label london techno now.....if you look at all the record labels it's only one or two out of ten or twelve with any acid on them....although why does everything have to be 'labeled' blah blah blah...

does it really matter :oops: :twisted: :roll: :) :evil: :!:

Si the Sigh
20-08-2003, 07:50 AM
init! london techno acid techno bollocks! ha ha! who cares what its labeled...we know what it means! :mrgreen:

davethedrummer
20-08-2003, 08:35 PM
we've been seperated from the hard techno forum
because we're not cool enough haha
just because i wear flares and jumpers man!

spiralx
20-08-2003, 08:38 PM
DISCO!

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cyberpig/glittaball.gif

Jimfish
20-08-2003, 08:55 PM
what wrong with flares and jumpers?
wouldnt catch me without em for a second!

lunatrick
20-08-2003, 10:39 PM
listen I wear jesus sandles over white socks, with khaki shorts and a pith helmet if you don't mind. 8)

However the forum has been renamed london / acid techno ....there is a god - mark? :lol: :lol:

sorry for the rant - I'm just pissed off with people looking down there noses about what 'type' of techno you play - god knows I've heard it often enough...quite happy to shake their rumps to it though...as long as they don't know what it is......aaah where's my blunderbuss..........sorry boys I think the heats getting to me........I'd better lie down.....

278d7e64a374de26f==