PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Mr Postman!

Si the Sigh
17-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Just had a track I've been after for fu*king ages delivered...

The Fugitive - Undercover Blues EP - Primate 10" #6

Absolutely love the track "Airvent" on there.

There is no better feeling than when the postman/woman drops a cardboard mailer off. Pure excitement! Opening it up, taking the vinyl out, placing it on the deck, cranking the volume...ah! Techno bliss... :blush:

acidpisar
17-02-2006, 10:10 AM
There is no better feeling than when the postman/woman drops a cardboard mailer off. Pure excitement! Opening it up, taking the vinyl out, placing it on the deck, cranking the volume...ah! Techno bliss... :blush:

yea i know what you mean si.

just find a note from my postman that some nice tune is waiting for me at the post office. :eyes:

rhythmtech
17-02-2006, 10:16 AM
it must be the day! i just got that streets001 from the postie. which was nice.

rotten
17-02-2006, 10:20 AM
indeed. the smell of record, opening the package and finally enjoying the music. god bless the people who makes music!

Si the Sigh
17-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Amen! :lol:

Si the Sigh
17-02-2006, 10:28 AM

just find a note from my postman that some nice tune is waiting for me at the post office. :eyes:

My postman is sound as fu*k. Always signs for my records and hides them for me to save having to go down to the post office to pick them up. :cheese:

acidpisar
17-02-2006, 11:06 AM

My postman is sound as fu*k. Always signs for my records and hides them for me to save having to go down to the post office to pick them up. :cheese:

nice postman, you are lucky :cheese: :eyes:

my post office is pissing me off...they are working very slow!! sometimes i have to wait far too long for my things...

dirty_bass
17-02-2006, 11:31 AM
I`m recieving a large consignment of my new record label today.
I love post.
The whole house is gonna smell of vinyl.

rhythmtech
17-02-2006, 11:37 AM
what does it usually smell of?

Si the Sigh
17-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Chips...

:lol:

TechMouse
17-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Does anyone know anywhere where you can buy an extra wide letterbox?

I'm sick of having to trek down to the post depot, and I'm pretty sure you can get them...

dirty_bass
17-02-2006, 12:24 PM
what does it usually smell of?

Dark Chocolate Josticks.
Or whatever fragrant cooking I am doing.
Or if I`ve been in the studio for a long time, then there`s this kinda musky sweaty studio smell.
The smell of TECHNO!!!

dirty_bass
17-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Just took delivery of the new records.
Screw selling them, I`m gonna sleep with these babies, the missus will have to go stay in the store room.

TechMouse
17-02-2006, 01:05 PM
I`m gonna sleep with these babies
That might get you in trouble.

Leave them kids alone.

acidpisar
17-02-2006, 02:41 PM
i just took my babies from post office...and now the best thing....opening letter...touching them...smelling...and playing :blush:

xfive
17-02-2006, 02:45 PM
pedophiles.
all of you.

278d7e64a374de26f==