PDA

View Full Version : Imperium Video. DB Live PA

dirty_bass
17-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Here`s some footage from the mad Imperium technno party in Czech.
There`s 28 mins of my live Pa from there, because my mate was a drunken fool, recorded loads of the previous DJ and then the battery ran out during my set, plus there are moments when it cuts out, so I guess he paused the camera or something at some points. the fool.

Sound is pretty good, although sometimes the limiter on the poor little mic in the camcorder does kick in.

http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Dirty%20Bass%20Live%20Pa%20Imperium.wmv

Still, proof that I`m not just the guy that makes proggy techno for the commercial boys.

xfive
17-02-2006, 06:14 PM
That party looks off the chain!

xfive
17-02-2006, 06:15 PM
And nice video too.. sound quality is really not bad at all.

Dustin Zahn
17-02-2006, 06:41 PM
ah ha, so you were the one behind the Firestarter techno bootleg? I like hte track at 18:30.

dirty_bass
17-02-2006, 06:47 PM
No I wasn`t, I think that was a schranze track, but no, firestarter is purely part of my live pa, not released, never will be, purely a bit of fun.

eyeswithoutaface
17-02-2006, 07:40 PM
go on stevie!!!

great stuff

Dustin Zahn
17-02-2006, 08:45 PM
No I wasn`t, I think that was a schranze track, but no, firestarter is purely part of my live pa, not released, never will be, purely a bit of fun.

word, yeah I just heard someone play it a month or two ago and thought maybe the two mixes were the same.

dan the acid man
17-02-2006, 09:25 PM
great video, looked like a good party

Mindful
17-02-2006, 09:35 PM
get in there.

rhythmtech
18-02-2006, 09:46 AM
get in there.

he was already in their numpty... unless it was someone else on stage (man how can one person be so stoopid???)

anyway ste, cool little video and the sound is quite alright for a little camera mic!

BloodStar
18-02-2006, 12:53 PM
just DL this...and i have to push back a tear in my eye, when i'm lookin to it.

i'm pleased we could welcome and spent gr8 time with my london fellas Steve DBass and LittleFella. It was so much fun we had for all the weekend, it would be for hours of talking/. hehe. All the weekend was something, i will never forget.. i hope we will put some effort and money together for next Imperium,and we all willspent again such a great time as we did on 27th jan.. PAAAARTYYY.. :cheer:

dirty_bass
18-02-2006, 02:51 PM

i'm pleased we could welcome and spent gr8 time with my london fellas Steve DBass and LittleFella. It was so much fun we had for all the weekend, it would be for hours of talking/. hehe. All the weekend was something, i will never forget.. i hope we will put some effort and money together for next Imperium,and we all willspent again such a great time as we did on 27th jan.. PAAAARTYYY.. :cheer:

Hey fella, I`m coming to visit soon, show you some studio tricks, and beat you bastards at table football.
Remember who won the pool. LONDON!!!!!

Mindful
18-02-2006, 03:13 PM
get in there.

he was already in their numpty... unless it was someone else on stage (man how can one person be so stoopid???)

anyway ste, cool little video and the sound is quite alright for a little camera mic!

Gheytech

MITA
18-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Awesome atmosphere man!
Pounders all the way,hehe

BloodStar
19-02-2006, 03:45 PM

Hey fella, I`m coming to visit soon, show you some studio tricks, and beat you bastards at table football.
Remember who won the pool. LONDON!!!!!

maaan. i remember well. we are kings in table football.world champions.... LONDON LOOOSERRSSSSSSS!! hehe.. but have to agree we need to be better in pool, because last play was kinda rubbish from our side..heh..
man looking forward to our next session. music work and hangin out.. just hope i will not recover my body and brain for so much days after session.. same as last time,.. i looove such a weekends...heh.

dirty_bass
19-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Bah you young pups take so long to recover.
Me an little fella were up and about in no time, in fact when we got back the first thing we did was hit the airport pub for a restorative, then mosh on on home.
Up the next day without a prob.
hehe.

xfive
20-02-2006, 12:24 AM
yeah gotta maintain the BAC at a good level hahaha

tOM B
20-02-2006, 01:32 AM
Man this looks like a good party, the live set sounds pounding as well; wish i could have bin there :bash:

BloodStar
22-02-2006, 08:26 AM
dome new videos HERE (http://www.imperium.dj/down.php)

278d7e64a374de26f==