imho the way both teams are playin i'm gonna
say 2-0 to man u
fergie time and again gets his teams up for
the really big games
the cunt i should know :lol:

so 2-0,ronaldo to score first

djfase
18-02-2006, 10:00 AM
Neville to get hit in the head with a mobile phone.

Well i hope he does :lol:

conflict
18-02-2006, 10:02 AM
2-1 to man u

Col
18-02-2006, 11:42 AM
2-1 to liverpool. crouch with the winner.

basslinejunkie
18-02-2006, 11:58 AM
i dunno,we'l be the better team but our strikeforce isnt in form.

im going for a draw.

Esox Lucius
18-02-2006, 12:33 PM
united will walk it i reckon.

Esox Lucius
18-02-2006, 12:34 PM
i dunno,we'l be the better team but our strikeforce isnt in form.

and how does that make you the 'better team' , if your players are not performing for the team.

god you kopites are full of it.

Aratron
18-02-2006, 03:14 PM
liverpool won great stuff. what happened to Smithy?

Miksta
18-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Good on the pool.

Esox Lucius
18-02-2006, 03:29 PM
well done to the shite, still not a good performance from them their strikers though, the freaks goal was more down to bad defending from united.

united were shockingly bad, richardson & fletcher are turd.

macca
18-02-2006, 04:01 PM
ha ha ^ luv it scum bag

DJsmallpaul
18-02-2006, 04:30 PM
liverpool won great stuff. what happened to Smithy?

Broke his leg, ball blasted at him. strange one

DJsmallpaul
18-02-2006, 04:56 PM
He's also dislocated his ankle which i suspect will be the hrdest to recover from.

I see Liverpool fans had no sympethy with the chant of "Jon Arne Riise, I wanna know....if you broke his leg"

Smiths the only manc i like so hope he recovers well but it's not easy with these types of injurys.

dan the acid man
18-02-2006, 05:20 PM
yeah looked a nasty injury, and how bad are man utd now :lol:

basslinejunkie
18-02-2006, 05:25 PM
well done to the shite, still not a good performance from them their strikers though, the freaks goal was more down to bad defending from united.

united were shockingly bad, richardson & fletcher are turd.

you were saying..........??

i knew we'd be the better team,just didnt think we'd finish our chances which is always the case with us.i couldnt watch the match i was playing,gutted.pissed on the scum though my mate said.

dee
18-02-2006, 05:33 PM
well done liverpool , the best team on the day won!!!, i couldn't get over the liverpool fans chanting that about smithy , it really pissed me off ****in cock sucking scouse fuks!!!!

dee
18-02-2006, 05:36 PM
sorry didnt mean to offend , it just got my back up :mad:

conflict
18-02-2006, 06:25 PM
no need to apologize mate

liverpool fans are all cunts

End of

macca
18-02-2006, 06:28 PM
ha ha love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
18-02-2006, 06:31 PM
I know a couple of alright kopites, but most are muppets.

macca
18-02-2006, 06:33 PM
awwwwwwww didums :lol: :lol: :lol:

dee
18-02-2006, 07:23 PM
awwwwwwww didums :lol: :lol: :lol:

ID LOVE IT IF GERRARD BROKE HIS LEG, YOUD BE PROPER FUKED

macca
18-02-2006, 08:10 PM
good job its smith then isnt it a ur seasons down the pan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Col
18-02-2006, 08:58 PM
i think thats his manchester utd career down the pan. i can see ferguson bringing a couple of midfielders in during the summer. i doubt he'll ever get back in the side.

we'll take him back when hes fit again.

Col
18-02-2006, 09:00 PM
for £100,000 and they can pay his wages too.

Numeric
18-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Utd were awful today, Liverpool played alright but their overall performance was nothing special...

Fletcher is simply not good enough and must now go, not sure about Richardson but today he was p**s poor. We need to bring in some world-class mid-field talent but there aren't many options...

Gutted for Smithy, the Liverpool fans shown themselves to be exactly what they are, a bunch of ill-educated and deprived animals...

Traxx
18-02-2006, 10:52 PM
With decent strikers we'd of buried you in that game. Best team won. Cant say id of had as much sympathy for ronaldo, neville etc had it been one of them gettin stetchered off but good luck to smithy. From what i seen he was clapped off by the majority of the crowd.

Traxx
18-02-2006, 10:54 PM
Im sure all your fans would of had there violins out had it been gerrard gettin stetchered off, bunch of fukin tarts.

Miksta
19-02-2006, 01:15 AM

End of

bit harsh mate?

macca
19-02-2006, 01:50 AM

End of

bit harsh mate?

are u surprised with these comments of the bitter retards in this forum ;)

macca
19-02-2006, 01:51 AM
Im sure all your fans would of had there violins out had it been gerrard gettin stetchered off, bunch of fukin tarts.

exactly an they know it so all the scum bags can kiss me arse

dee
19-02-2006, 09:07 AM
ha, ha, u make me laugh with ur stupidity, id never laugh @ any one breacking their leg , even gerrard !!!!! its just not right, any way chelsea will win it , then i will laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Numeric
19-02-2006, 11:08 AM
i know i wouldn't laugh if even someone as low as Fowler broke his leg, as dee says it's just not right, no matter who the player is...

don't you kopites tar other football fans with your dirty brushes...

:cheese:

Traxx
19-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Havent even got the balls to admit it.

Esox Lucius
19-02-2006, 11:50 AM
I would laugh my arse if gerrard got hurt to **** on the pitch, i will admit that, if he dropped dead on the pitxh i would probably still laugh, just in my head...

Traxx
19-02-2006, 12:20 PM
And you've got the cheek to have a go at our fans. Laughable...

dj casualty
19-02-2006, 12:24 PM
what were the liverpool fans singin about smith?

man u fans can hardly complain,remember the
fa cup semi final game against arsenal a few
seasons back at villa park
they were singin some truly awefull stuff about wenger
and had it on placards too,and i'm sure every set of
fans has gone over the top to opposing teams
in the heat of battle
thats football for you

its full of brain dead idiots,i've lost interest in it now

i support chelsea now

Traxx
19-02-2006, 12:51 PM
EXACTLY

Gettin there backs up coz its happend to one of there own. Bunch of fukin pussies.

macca
19-02-2006, 12:57 PM
there all ****in hypocrites. my m8 who actually went the game said that the scummy manc bastards were singing about hillsborough so im not surprised they were singing about smith :roll: but let me guess again u all wouldnt sing anything like that :roll: an not every fan (something people on this board need 2 get in there head) is the same most of the liverpool fans applauded smith when he went off. there all looking 4 sympathy an aint gonna get any ha!

Traxx
19-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Did you see us crying when blackburn were chanting bout cisse breaking his leg all game????

No!!!

Get used to it...

macca
19-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Exactly ^

Esox Lucius
19-02-2006, 01:16 PM
And you've got the cheek to have a go at our fans. Laughable...

hook line & sinker :lol:

Traxx
19-02-2006, 01:41 PM
I wasnt talkin to you in particular was sayin it in general.

Esox Lucius
19-02-2006, 02:14 PM
fairy muff

was just trying to get a kopite to take the bait when i posted that about stevie g :lol:

dee
19-02-2006, 03:31 PM
enough is enough , conversation over , ive got to go argue with my 9 mounth year old son :lol: :lol:

conflict
19-02-2006, 03:44 PM
there's no u in month

Traxx
19-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Eh?

djfase
19-02-2006, 08:45 PM
I would laugh my arse if gerrard got hurt to **** on the pitch, i will admit that, if he dropped dead on the pitxh i would probably still laugh, just in my head...

Harsh.

U crack me up mate :lol: :lol:

djfase
19-02-2006, 08:46 PM
Poor smithy tho.

The pics in the paper were sickening actually, so good luck to him

phantomdj
19-02-2006, 10:20 PM
i feel sorry for smithy. he works hard...

liverpool walked over man united .... justice was done as we got revenge for the unfair defeat at old trafford.

man utd are nothing ... you wont win anything next season.... you need some serious additions to your team..

i can see wigan beating you in the carling cup final too.

dee
19-02-2006, 10:51 PM
thanks for your opinion mate, but unfortunately your a kopite cunt so it doesn't count :clown:

macca
19-02-2006, 11:28 PM
http://thebottlecapman.com/images/Unused%20Soda%20Cork/Bitter%20Lemon.jpg

basslinejunkie
19-02-2006, 11:30 PM
hahaha

dee
20-02-2006, 12:33 AM

thats funny, but when was i being bitter, i said liverpool were the better team , and they deserved to win , just didn't like wat they sang about smithey !!!!!!

:paranoid:

Traxx
20-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Do you like what they say about michael shields?

Esox Lucius
20-02-2006, 06:46 AM
Do you like what they say about michael shields?

one of the best chants i have heard

"michael shields got 15 yeeeeeears"

sung to that crap "dur dur dur dur dur dur duuuuuuur" thing you lot sing :lol: :lol: :lol:

macca
20-02-2006, 08:33 AM
just didn't like wat they sang about smithey !!!!!!
:paranoid:

whos arsed! get over it! :razz:

dee
20-02-2006, 12:43 PM
:eyes:

DJ RE:HAB
20-02-2006, 12:52 PM
hehehehehe...

manc's...

u make me laff....

anyhow wish alan all the best back from his injury. Was a bloody freak accident like.

At the end of the day there was a small portion of fans on both sides who were chanting tripe, but at the end of the day when youve got a stadium full of 45000 people its gonna be hard not get muppets in there..

Seen rooney was up to his old tricks again, seen kissing the badge of his shirt to the kop.. Clever Boy, he must of sprung a braincell more than the other half hes got in his head, before the game.

anyhow, unlucky you mancs really hope wigan do ya on sunday... ;)

well do u a favour on tuesday anyhow, and hammer benfica the way you couldnt... :twisted:

dee
20-02-2006, 01:42 PM
hehehehehe...

manc's...

u make me laff....

anyhow wish alan all the best back from his injury. Was a bloody freak accident like.

At the end of the day there was a small portion of fans on both sides who were chanting tripe, but at the end of the day when youve got a stadium full of 45000 people its gonna be hard not get muppets in there..

Seen rooney was up to his old tricks again, seen kissing the badge of his shirt to the kop.. Clever Boy, he must of sprung a braincell more than the other half hes got in his head, before the game.

anyhow, unlucky you mancs really hope wigan do ya on sunday... ;)

well do u a favour on tuesday anyhow, and hammer benfica the way you couldnt... :twisted:

i would't be so confident about benfica mate , there a good team!!!

oh yeah and ........

:crybaby:

french_og
20-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Liverpool had such a big and strong midfield they just dominated Utd, Hamman makes a big difference but without keane and Scholes utd can not keep the ball against those type of players.

Think when Utd have there injured players back they still need to quality players in the centre to replace Keane and Scholes.

phantomdj
20-02-2006, 05:31 PM
we'll do u a favour on tuesday anyhow, and hammer benfica the way you couldnt... :twisted:

yeah compared to man united they are, but we are LIVERPOOL FC - Champions of Europe!

phantomdj
20-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Liverpool had such a big and strong midfield they just dominated Utd, Hamman makes a big difference but without keane and Scholes utd can not keep the ball against those type of players.

Let's face it.. liverpool dominated everyone this year.. fair enough not to the same degree in every game and there were some off games, but we went to man utd, chelsea, betis and many other places and dictated things from midfield... as i said before, it is only the strikeforce letting us down.

we will give anyone in the world a game now... and with a clinical strikeforce we will knock big time charlie-chelsea off their perch in the premiership.

nothing said above is arrogance, it's mere fact when you look at the stats and just watch the games...

phantomdj
20-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Match Report

THERE'S a sound more glorious than The Kop in full voice. It's even more enriching than the hum of a tenor clearing his throat.
When you hear Sir Alex Ferguson's gruff Glasgow accent work its way through the A-Z of Manchester United excuses in the aftermath of defeat to Liverpool, the buzz is elating.

Only the echo of Gary Neville sobbing in the away dressing room at Anfield can match it.

Ferguson's bizarre complaint around 3pm on Saturday related to Liverpool's apparent long-ball tactics which mean 'they only have to play for five minutes to win'.

This sore, tainted appraisal of a onesided cup tie was utterly incorrect, of course.

For any side to beat United, they have to play at least 100 minutes.

Although it's 85 years since Liverpool beat Manchester United in the FA Cup, it's presumed half was made up of injury time.

And even if Liverpool had only played five minutes of football on Saturday, that's a good 300 seconds more than United managed.

For once, Ferguson regretted the high digit paraded by the fourth official as full-time approached as his side paid a heavy price for a defeat more emphatic than a single Peter Crouch goal suggests.

The horrific injury to Alan Smith stained a typically enthralling meeting between the clubs, although, sadly, the infection quickly spread from the midfielder's ankle to the laptops of some of those viewing events.

Rather than focus on The Kop's sympathetic applause as the player departed on a stretcher, there are those who chose to emphasise tasteless chants before the seriousness of the injury was so obvious.

A minority of dubious moral guardians will stretch their imaginations to its limit in an attempt to avoid heaping credit on Liverpool.

If inclined, we could use these pages to highlight equally poisonous songs from the away end about Heysel and Michael Shields, but at the risk of engaging in tit-for-tat pettiness, we won't.

Rafa Benitez said before kick-off he wanted good football and Liverpool goals to provide the main talking point at full-time. Unfortunately for Smith, that wasn't the case, but at least the Reds were within two minutes of fulfilling their manager's promise thanks to a high class performance.

To say Liverpool battered United looks like an overstatement, but having dominated possession, created all the meaningful chances and shielded Pepe Reina from any decent shots on target, the claim isn't so far-fetched.

Recent arguments suggesting Liverpool are suffering from fatigue were dismantled during an opening spell which had more energy than the wrists of the Olympic curling team.

The game was dominated from mid-field, where Momo Sissoko has rediscovered his form and Didi Hamann showed, once again, his name should be first on the team sheet on the big occasion.

If Benitez has one regret after recent defeats at Old Trafford, Chelsea and The Valley, in retrospect, the omission of the calming influence of Hamann could be it.

Hamann and Sissoko exposed Darren Fletcher and Kieron Richardson as novices.

The United duo looked like youngsters lost in a big boys' world. That said, the challenge which set the tone for the afternoon came from an unlikely source. Harry Kewell's welcoming tackle on Gary Neville was late, cynical and probably worthy of a booking. It was also one of the most intelligent things Kewell has done in a red shirt, ensuring Neville's afternoon was as uncomfortable as it deserved to be. Kewell nearly had something more meaningful to celebrate when his glancing header was pushed wide by Edwin van der Sar.

The reprieve for United was brief when the most underrated crosser at the club, the consistently flawless Steve Finnan, picked out Crouch for what proved the decisive moment.

Crouch made a swift detour to celebrate in front of his own fans and all his team-mates followed him.

Had Liverpool been awarded the penalty they were owed, and Finnan hit the target with a close range volley, the second half would have been a formality.

Like so many before them, United remained in the game because Liverpool's Achilles heel remains a lack of mercilessness.

Two home games against Arsenal and Manchester have yielded 1-0 wins, but Benitez knows his side's overall play deserved more than these seemingly narrow victories.

The next step is to ensure frequent, unnecessarily nervous finales disappear. Benitez's success to date is even more impressive considering his lack of attacking options. When you think what a pacey goalscorer will add to this side, it's little wonder levels of anticipation are so high at Anfield.

United threw on more attackers in a forlorn bid to ensure they had something to celebrate in front of The Kop (literally). A Ryan Giggs volley which Reina had covered was the closest they came.

With Nemanja Vidic raising doubts about the validity of Unit-ed's decision to pay an extra £2.5m to stop his move to Anfield, Liverpool continued to look most likely to score next.

Anything other than a home victory would have been more ridiculous than the sight of a young lad from Croxteth kissing the United badge. Benitez should be thankful to the FA for providing such a swift opportunity to avenge the recent defeat at Old Trafford.

The symbolism a month ago favoured United.

When Rio Ferdinand headed the last minute winner, it suggested Liverpool's claims of superiority were premature and they'd have to wait until next season to put it right.

A month on, all the images suggest Liverpool require only a slight acceleration to pass their neighbours in all competitions.

The gap in the league may still be three points, but Benitez spent the immediate aftermath of beating United by preparing for a trip to Lisbon in defence of his European Cup. He knows the Champions League and FA Cup offer a route to another slow, enjoyable bus ride around the city.

As for Sir Alex? He's probably watching videos of Wigan in his office today. While he's there, he ought to take another glance through that manual of classic excuses.

On this evidence, he's going to need it updated in preparation for future meetings with Benitez.

LIVERPOOL (4-4-2): Reina; Finnan, Hyypia, Carragher, Riise; Gerrard, Hamann, Sissoko, Kewell (Kromkamp 82); Crouch (Cisse 89), Morientes (Garcia 63). Subs: Dudek, Traore.

BOOKINGS: Hamann, Hyypia, Carragher, Kewell (all fouls).

MANCHESTER UNITED (4-3-2-1): van der Sar; Neville, Brown, Vidic, Silvestre (Saha 46); Fletcher (Smith 77 (Park 90)), Giggs, Richardson; Rooney, Ronaldo; van Nistelrooy. Subs: Howard, Pique.
BOOKINGS: Giggs, Neville, Vidic (all fouls).

REFEREE: Howard Webb.

ATT: 44,039.

Will
20-02-2006, 07:16 PM
We'll see... Anyway, I hope those Bolton cunts get knocked out next!

Esox Lucius
20-02-2006, 07:42 PM
we'll do u a favour on tuesday anyhow, and hammer benfica the way you couldnt... :twisted:

yeah compared to man united they are, but we are LIVERPOOL FC - Champions of Europe!

you are LIVERPOOL FC - champions of not finding the net.

Esox Lucius
20-02-2006, 07:44 PM

nowt wrong with bolton,. kevin nolan is class, united should pull out all the stops to sign him, he is the type of player they need.

and downing too, ideal giggs replacement.

phantomdj
20-02-2006, 07:54 PM
you are LIVERPOOL FC - champions of not finding the net.

and conceded one less than chelsea in the league.... and we have the most clean sheets.

the striker situation will change next year.

macca
20-02-2006, 07:59 PM

nowt wrong with bolton,. kevin nolan is class, united should pull out all the stops to sign him, he is the type of player they need.

****in h8 bolton altho nolan is a decent player like reckon the scum should go for barton me self reckon hes a far better player just what they need solid good going forward also a leader ;)

Traxx
20-02-2006, 08:19 PM

Look who's talkin. Beattie couldnt score in a fukin brothel.

Esox Lucius
20-02-2006, 09:35 PM

Look who's talkin. Beattie couldnt score in a fukin brothel.

well sorry to disappoint you lad but beattie has scored 7 in the league this season, more than any of your strikers lol

the freak - 4
flopientes - 3
the sissy - 4

sorry soft lad.

macca
20-02-2006, 09:43 PM
great somethin 2 brag about^ hes fat an hes shite ;)

Esox Lucius
20-02-2006, 11:26 PM
great somethin 2 brag about^ hes fat an hes shite ;)

but he stills finds the back of the net more than your strikers.

oh no sorry i forgot, robbie the past it coke fiend has come to save the season, lol

dee
21-02-2006, 12:28 AM

cocky fuk :lol: :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==