PDA

View Full Version : what game are you watching tonight?

Esox Lucius
21-02-2006, 08:20 AM
think I will watch the munich - milan game on sky sports 1. should be a good game that.

probably flick through to see how the arse & shite are getting on. (both getting beat hopefully when i do turn over) :lol:

lukekendall
21-02-2006, 08:41 AM
ill prob be wathing the arse and real play as i think it will be a good one to watch!!

is it on itv 2?

Esox Lucius
21-02-2006, 09:11 AM
nah itv1 luke, the livershite game is on itv 4 i think.

don't think they put CL games on itv 2 anymore.

Traxx
21-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Ill be watchin the reds.

Esox Lucius
21-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Ill be watchin the reds.

I would be worried if you were watching any other game.

Traxx
21-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Not really arsed about watchin footy when its not liverpool playing. Saying that though id of tuned in to the arsenal-real game tonight if we werent on. Id of liked to of seen arsenal of a few years ago playin em tonight.

Esox Lucius
21-02-2006, 12:36 PM
I'll watch any game me like, dont mind me lower league games on sky and spanish games on sky, italian games on bravo too, inter v juve was a class game the other day, del piero scored a screamer of a free kick.

french_og
21-02-2006, 02:27 PM
I will be cheering on the Mighty Madrid, come on Woody and Becks!!

Will
21-02-2006, 04:01 PM
You should be cheering on the English team you fool! Hopefully Walcott will come on and score on his debut...

lukekendall
21-02-2006, 04:04 PM
You should be cheering on the English team you fool! Hopefully Walcott will come on and score on his debut...

yeah the english team with no english players!!!

real are more english than arsenal :lol:

Will
21-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Only because our english players are injured, they're hardly more English than us just because they have a couple of English players at the moment. And we'll have Walcott on the bench so it's not like we'll have no English players.

djfase
21-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Defo the real arse game.

Should be good

Traxx
21-02-2006, 06:29 PM
What the fuk's itv 4??????????

Cant find it on our channels. Me sisters got one of the paqkages with loads of channels & she cant see it.

phantomdj
21-02-2006, 06:30 PM
my predictions....

Bayern Munich 2 AC Milan 0
Benfica 1 Liverpool 2
PSV 2 Lyon 2
Real Madrid 2 Arsenal 1

If I were to pick a certainty I would pick Bayern NOT to lose.... In the other games I would not be too surprised about any close result.

For Liverpool, even if we lost the first leg by a goal it can easily be turned over at Anfield... but I expect to beat Benfica.

I just hope Arsenal don't bottle it... I hope for them to win, but with the way their away form I am never sure...

french_og
21-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Shut up Will, Arsenall have 3 English Players and thats shocking for a english side + Cole Injured and going to Real Madrid next season, Sol Campbell who is a fudgepacker and Theo who has never played for them.

Real have 2 English players and 5 Brazilians so its hard not to want them to win.

phantomdj
21-02-2006, 07:28 PM
hmmm... the liverpool line-up does worry me slightly..

phantomdj
21-02-2006, 08:12 PM
2008: GOAL Bayern Munich 1-0 AC Milan

The first goal of the evening goes in at the Allianz Arena and it goes to Michael Ballack, who hits a majestic, dipping volley from 30 yards into the far corner past Dida.

phantomdj
21-02-2006, 08:52 PM
2050: GOAL Real Madrid 0-1 Arsenal

Thierry Henry scores a fabulous goal for the Gunners to give them a deserved lead. He picks the ball up in the centre circle, effortlessly skips past two challenges and tucks the ball past Iker Casillas from 12 yards.

come on arsenal...

phantomdj
21-02-2006, 09:40 PM
ha, my predictions were terrible... all wrong...

crap that we let a goal in, but i have every confidence that we will get the win at anfield

well done arsenal..

DJ Asylum
21-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Yeah, well done Arsenal. They deserved that, Real were poor. :clap:

Traxx
21-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Itv4 was nowhere to be seen on our box so i missed the game apart from bits i heard on the radio but what the fuk was benitez playing at there?????

No gerrard or hamman from the off. The commentator ion the radio was goinj spare over garcia. he actually said he's doin my head in. Sounded like kewell did nout but give it away as well. Im not overly confident we can turn it round either coz if they score at our ground theres no ****in way were gonna score 3 with the shite we've got up front.

Hardly dont us any favours there rafa...

Traxx
21-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Arsenal the first british team to win at madrids ground as well. Shame they had no fukin british players playin isnt it?

Will
22-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Yeah, that is a little ironic, obviously the way to go! The mighty Real Madrid indeed, they didn't look too clever today, a couple of years ago we'd probably have hammered them if they played like that, we could have hammered them as it was, shame we only scored one really! Although we've won all our away games in the CL this season, unlike previous seasons where we've done well domestically, but not that well in the CL. We're in a pretty good position to go through now, let's hope we can keep our away record up in europe this season! And our unbeaten at home, held only once reord too.

I think europe suits us better at the moment, our diminuitive, skilful players like Reyes don't have to worry about being kicked out of the game by a bunch of neanderthals with no real talent. We started with almost as many Spaniards as they did too!

Very strange Gerrard and Hamann not starting though (if they weren't injured), he may have done a Ranieri...

Esox Lucius
22-02-2006, 07:08 AM
fair play to the arse, but real were lame.

well done to benfica.

the munich - milan game wasn't all that.

cannae wait for the chelsea - barca game tonight, 12 hours & 40 mins to go :cool:

lukekendall
22-02-2006, 09:15 AM
even tho i hate them fair play to the arse!! they played very well their midfield was spot on, i aint seem them play that well this season, maybe as they didnt get out muscled they showed their skill and pace.
real played shit mind, they were just always giving the ball away!

liverpool fans must be gutted i seen the highlights and benfica didnt really look like winning it, then they scored!!........unlucky :lol: ;)

french_og
22-02-2006, 09:19 AM
I said as soon as Woodgate went off injured Arsenal would win, they should of won by more really.

Still there is the second leg to go and anything can happen.

It was funny, I was watching the game with 3 Spanish people all wanting Arsenal to win and me wanting Madrid to win.

lukekendall
22-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Shut up Will, Arsenall have 3 English Players and thats shocking for a english side + Cole Injured and going to Real Madrid next season, Sol Campbell who is a fudgepacker and Theo who has never played for them.

Real have 2 English players and 5 Brazilians so its hard not to want them to win.

its a joke aint it!!!! :roll:

Will
22-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Actually we have 4, you forgot Gilbert, 5 if you count Hoyte who's out on loan so get your facts straight! And it's hardly surprising Walcott hasn't played yet since he hasn't been with us long and he's only 16.

lukekendall
22-02-2006, 04:17 PM
Actually we have 4, you forgot Gilbert, 5 if you count Hoyte who's out on loan so get your facts straight! And it's hardly surprising Walcott hasn't played yet since he hasn't been with us long and he's only 16.

yeah well they are in the youth team.........

and 5 is still a discrace

Will
22-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Gilbert's played in the prem and most top teams have no more than a handful of English players, so shut it!

lukekendall
23-02-2006, 08:31 AM
Gilbert's played in the prem and most top teams have no more than a handful of English players, so shut it!

spurs can field and all british squd if they liked!!!

No shit!!

Esox Lucius
23-02-2006, 08:42 AM
loads of teams have got plenty of foreigners, like bolton and even the kopites.

the arse have defo got the most though.

Will
24-02-2006, 02:32 AM
I always forget some when it comes to other teams, but Chelsea for example, they have Lampard and Terry who are first team regulars and then Cole and SWP and that's about it - no better than us! Same with Liverpool, 3 in the first team, plus Fowler now and that's about it...

I don't care about British players though, only English ones and the ROI doesn't count as part of Britiain so I'd be a bit surprised if Spurs could field an all British squad... Though it's English players that count!

french_og
24-02-2006, 09:32 AM
The problem is there is only 3 good leagues - English, Italian and Spanish and lots of country's with good players all wanting to play in these leagues.

Will
24-02-2006, 10:38 PM
That's true and some foreigners like Henry undeniably add something to the Premiership.

278d7e64a374de26f==