PDA

View Full Version : [dubtech?] Rhythm Technologies - Lockdown in shocktown

rhythmtech
22-02-2006, 03:11 PM
http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF8612861408.mp3

:cheese:

Jay Pace
22-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Cheeky sample! Like that. Structurally nicely put together, like the synth and the rolling percussion, the fills and the edits.
High end rides kinda fizz into distortion - not quite there yet but with a bit of polish would sparkle.

Sonically sounds a bit flat - lacks bass and punch. Think you need to run it through some maximisers - just doesn't sound loud enough somehow.
Bit of compression to beef it up maybe? Maybe run it through wavez multimaximiser or a multiband limiter?

The part at 2.55 sounds really nicely balanced, just needs to be beefed up.

Think its well mixed with good elements, progression and structure. Just think it needs a bit of time mastering to bring it all out.

Good stuff mate.

Evil G
03-03-2006, 12:45 AM
this is a really fun track!

sounds a bit cold overall, but the groove is great.

Mr.Rogers
07-03-2006, 07:55 AM
ha...what an awsome track...
funky as shit. love the little funky u got kick'n there.
lack'n a bit of punch and sharpness i thin kthough, all easily fixed.
i remember reading somewhere that you used ozone, i think from livesets.com ....anyways, im on a mac , i was wondering what prog u use in order to use ozone as a vst??
amazing track though, u do the vocals??

BloodStar
07-03-2006, 11:11 AM
like this. very funky and quite nicely arranged. like the little edits and sznth sounds. all the little stabs works nicely there. dont like the ride hats too much. i would go with some more jingling and would back little off the spark. vocal is cool,, hehe. i would try some crazy processing on it to give it some more texture and life,.also playing with epmhasis in contra parts could be interesting.,,but its up to my taste. production sounds almost ok,. some sounds will need some final touch on EQ i think, same with reverb, i would try to go more width and spacy,, would be nice... cool trackkkk,.

Elvio Neto
08-03-2006, 05:29 PM
great stuff!

kameyke
11-03-2006, 04:59 AM
No Comments!!!

U da man.

Congrats

278d7e64a374de26f==