PDA

View Full Version : I AM A FU*KING TWAT!

Si the Sigh
23-02-2006, 08:46 AM
Yes, I am indeed a fu*king twat.

"Why?" I hear you cry...

Because I thought the Hash Fudge remix by Mobile Dogwash that came out on SUF Remix a while back wasn't up to much.

http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/sufr34/b/

Well after a serious caining of the tune at around 4:30 this morning and realising that the mind fu*king breakdown in the track that swirls up into that simple acid line before kicking off is acid heaven on vinyl and as close to the old skool sound as your gonna get...

I LOVE IT.

Mobile Dogwash boys done good. Sorry its taken so long to realise! :lol:

PS: I am a bit hammered at the moment.

Thank you for your time. :)

xes
23-02-2006, 09:38 AM
f*cking druggie :lol:

It's thursday today,you shouldn't be out having fun on a school night!! My mummy told me that so it's true :)

Aratron
23-02-2006, 11:18 AM
yep inspired stuff indeed. i went to a new years eve party organised by Mobile Dogwash was ****ing banging as all their nights are.

Fusion
23-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Yes, I am indeed a fu*king twat.

"Why?" I hear you cry...

Because I thought the Hash Fudge remix by Mobile Dogwash that came out on SUF Remix a while back wasn't up to much.

http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/sufr34/b/

Well after a serious caining of the tune at around 4:30 this morning and realising that the mind fu*king breakdown in the track that swirls up into that simple acid line before kicking off is acid heaven on vinyl and as close to the old skool sound as your gonna get...

I LOVE IT.

Mobile Dogwash boys done good. Sorry its taken so long to realise! :lol:

PS: I am a bit hammered at the moment.

Thank you for your time. :)

me too :shock:

i pushed it aside for the longest time until i played the md side by mistake

been playing every week since

brilliant!

Metadog
23-02-2006, 07:07 PM
heh heh

it's alright, like

:eyes:

i'm pretty pleased with the track we just finished this week - used vox from Moose T "I'm Horny"

first track we've done using logic 7 - ****in wicked sound quality outta that software (surprise surprise)

dan the acid man
23-02-2006, 08:06 PM
yeah, its a good track, love what they did with the samples, im glad they kept that haunting synth in it, its what i loved most about the original.
loving the new acid test one too

Si the Sigh
24-02-2006, 07:51 AM
It's all about the acid line boyo!

PHAT AS PHUCK!

tOM B
24-02-2006, 09:11 AM
yeh mobile dogwash are on fire at the moment - go and see them live if you get the chance, they rocked medicine a few weeks ago - top lads as well ;)

Metadog
24-02-2006, 06:22 PM
btw, we're playing tribe of munt in london march 18th and planet zogg in sheffield april 14th

parsley909
24-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Well be nice to meet the mobile dogshite boys as they have been renamed by our crew not in an unkind manner im sure you will understand!

dan the acid man
24-02-2006, 08:45 PM
btw, we're playing tribe of munt in london march 18th and planet zogg in sheffield april 14th

i'll pop along to zogg, not been out for a couple of months :techno:

Aratron
24-02-2006, 09:10 PM
i mite go aswell

Si the Sigh
25-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Munt me up!

Metadog
26-02-2006, 07:49 PM
mobile dogshite?

is that the best you can do?