PDA

View Full Version : Mourinho in a mess

phantomdj
23-02-2006, 09:03 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4744098.stm

phantomdj
23-02-2006, 09:07 PM
WTF????

"Can Messi be suspended for acting? Barcelona is a cultural city with many great theatres and this boy has learned very well. He's learned play-acting."

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, ROBBEN against LIVERPOOL .... and countless other times Chelsea play act???

what a LOSER...

DJsmallpaul
23-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Yea does wiff of double standards, he's great entertainment though

french_og
24-02-2006, 09:37 AM
He is the same as any other manager with double standards. Did make me laugh though after Robben went down like he had been shot against Liverpool.

Messi did get clattered the other night, ok he did roll over a bit but no more than a lot of players in the Premiership.

They took the p*ss out of Crespo on Soccer am the other week with the 'Miracle' thing when he was rolling around and when the ball was near him got up and chased the ball.

lukekendall
24-02-2006, 11:51 AM
he should of never been sent off for that, a yellow maybe but it ruined the game

DJsmallpaul
24-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Messi did get clattered the other night, ok he did roll over a bit but no more than a lot of players in the Premiership.

I don't think that's true tbh, yea you get players rolling about a little bit but not like the do in europe.

french_og
24-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Yes but we have a lot of these players in the Premiership, as I said Crespo rolls around like he has been shot.

djfase
24-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Hang on.

Did anyone see robben go in 2 footed on messi?

Or del horno not even attempt to play the ball?

Id have done the same as messi. He saw the tackle coming and jumped out the way. He did act like a cunt, but fek me, they were both reckless tackles

macca
24-02-2006, 06:11 PM
ive watched the replay time an time again del horno defo went in 2 hurt him. u could c he tried 2 wack the ball an go through the player an get away with it but completly miss judged it an clattered messi. both where play actin u could c them look at the ref an then both roll around! so the cunt cant really complain

phantomdj
24-02-2006, 07:10 PM
exactly... they defo went to take him out....

they are dirty bastards... far dirtier than bolton even...

bolton are rough, but chelsea are dirty.

i would not even say chelsea got a tast of their own medicine because barca did no play acting to any sort of degree that the chelsea team get up to

Will
24-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Haha, you really have it in for Chelsea, eh? Alas I didn't see any of the game, but from what I heard Del Horno rolled around more than Messi did to try and get some sympathy and get away with it so it's ridiculous for Mourinho to complain when De Horno outdid him on the play acting when Messi was rolling around and Del Horno was at fault in the first place.

dj casualty
25-02-2006, 07:31 AM
the hypocricy is un-believabe,referee's decisions and incidents of
luck and lack of it goes for and against all teams
on thursday mornin on talksport all the chelsea fans were ringin
in complainin about the ref and so on but to me chelsea were
quite clearly second best from the off
not one of them mentioned the fact that barca had two penalty
appeals turned down,one a blatent hand-ball from geremi
i think
i hope barca stuff em in the away leg,i know this is wrong but
cant help but hate everythin that is chelsea

macca
25-02-2006, 12:14 PM
the hypocricy is un-believabe,referee's decisions

defo

macca
25-02-2006, 12:16 PM

better ha!

phantomdj
25-02-2006, 07:21 PM
will, i hate chelsea... no question...

its not because they are winning the league...

i mean i never hated arsenal when they won the league... i just had anger towards one of two of your dirty cheats, but with chelsea i cant stand the team bar lampard, pretty much.

a team with such arrogance which far exceeds anything we have known before (inc man utd even) is too much to take.

Will
27-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Yeah, definitely, like Jogn Terry saying they'll just have to beat Barca at the Nou camp after saying it's the prem they care about and they deserve to be the 2nd team to win it twice in a row after waiting 50 years for a title - what a complete and utter knob head! He's almost talking like beating a superior team on their own ground is a formality, and making out they deserve 2 in a row because they didn't win it for 50 years when that's because they didn't deserve to win it for 50 years and they can only win it now because of the countless millions ploughed into them which they did nothing to earn...

Just when I was starting to think they're not worth worrying about since there's nothing we can do about it and they're not quite a s bad as Man U they come out with the most arrogant and deluded bollocks I've ever heard...

phantomdj
27-02-2006, 05:58 PM
yeah exactly. and its the whole team doing the same during interviews....

gujohnsen... what a prick

duff....

robben...

moaniho....

278d7e64a374de26f==