PDA

View Full Version : sandy warez and jamie ball in dublin april 7th

RedRob
24-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Sandy Warez and Jamie Ball have kindly agreed to come to dublin and wreck the place. both of em playing at Planet Underground 003 @ The Vaults IFSC 7th April next. full lineup for all 4 rooms coming soon.

cheers

Rob :devilish:

Pheeva
24-02-2006, 04:55 PM
ohh thats tempting! Sandy was on form in Belgium on his birthday!!! Deffp worth traveling to see :cheese:

RedRob
24-02-2006, 06:19 PM
more than welcome. pop over and see how its done here and maybe we can do the same. the planet underground nights are full on madness if i may say so myself, something for everyone. the drum n bass room was right craic last time so we'll be gettin that together again. anyhoo, mail to teknowarfare@gmail.com if ye want any more info bout it.... or just keep an eye in here

cheers

Rob :)

sandywarez
25-02-2006, 10:41 AM
ohh thats tempting! Sandy was on form in Belgium on his birthday!!! Deffp worth traveling to see :cheese:

hehehe Thx Pheeva :twisted:
thnx for the Ep of Scott
The Ep Roxxx ;) really :)

let's gooooo for the 7april :rambo: :twisted: :techno: :eyes:

RedRob
25-02-2006, 11:09 AM
the lineup just got even better....... watch this space and bring your ear protection, this is going to be ****ing mental.

JamieBall
01-03-2006, 10:41 AM
[quote=Pheeva]

See you there

:rambo:

alsynthe
01-03-2006, 01:23 PM
looking goooood!!!!!!!

RedRob
01-03-2006, 09:46 PM
full lineup for tekno room is as follows

SANDY WAREZ
JAMIE BALL
DJ MANONE
KEYLOCKD & REDROB
ROB MOORE

hehehehehehe :lol: :shock:

its gonna be savage, ill be postin the full lineup over the next few days.

cheers

you comin down al or wha?

The Overfiend
02-03-2006, 05:01 AM
Kill Em' All Jamie!
http://antyk.obta.uw.edu.pl/~gusman/metallica/img/a-kill.em.all.jpg

JamieBall
02-03-2006, 09:30 AM
http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/playstation2/FMX/metallica01.jpg

You bet it's getting ****ing rocked.....

METAL UP YOUR ASS !

Will try and get it on tape for ya Tony so you ain't feeling left out ;-)

Pheeva
02-03-2006, 06:22 PM
more than welcome. pop over and see how its done here and maybe we can do the same. the planet underground nights are full on madness if i may say so myself, something for everyone. the drum n bass room was right craic last time so we'll be gettin that together again. anyhoo, mail to teknowarfare@gmail.com if ye want any more info bout it.... or just keep an eye in here

cheers

ohh now im really tempted, will have to price up ferry's etc, what is the cheapest way from north wales? I have no idea :blush: always wanted to go to Dublin :)

hehehe Thx Pheeva :twisted:
thnx for the Ep of Scott
The Ep Roxxx ;) really :)

Cheers Sandy! your birthday rocked!! :wtf: glad u like our second release :cheese:

RedRob
02-03-2006, 06:50 PM
haha, i used to have that t-shirt. hehe. ill suss out ferries for ye and let ye know what the story is..... there'll be a drum n bass room with mc's n all that, a psy trance room uv'd out of it and another room of 'progressive' live hardware electro n loadsa other madness.....

cheers

alsynthe
03-03-2006, 12:53 PM
ill defo be down rob!!! its my birthday weekend!!

drudles
03-03-2006, 04:05 PM
ohh now im really tempted, will have to price up ferry's etc, what is the cheapest way from north wales? I have no idea :blush: always wanted to go to Dublin :)

Holyhead - Dun Laoghaire is GB£42 return here: http://www.stenaline.com/stena_line/stena_line_uk/holyhead-d_laoghaire/product_pages/gb/foot_passenger_booking.html (that's on the swift ferry)

Holyhead - Dublin Port is GB£40 return here: http://www.irishferries.com/ (that's swift ferry too)

No excuse now, and if you stick around for Saturday you can take it a little easier and catch Autechre playing live too :)

Gonna be a good weekend!! :cheese: :techno: :rambo:

keylockd
03-03-2006, 08:09 PM
jaysus fair play with the info drudy!!

c ya tonight :techno:

Pheeva
07-03-2006, 07:41 PM

Holyhead - Dun Laoghaire is GB£42 return here: http://www.stenaline.com/stena_line/stena_line_uk/holyhead-d_laoghaire/product_pages/gb/foot_passenger_booking.html (that's on the swift ferry)

Holyhead - Dublin Port is GB£40 return here: http://www.irishferries.com/ (that's swift ferry too)

No excuse now, and if you stick around for Saturday you can take it a little easier and catch Autechre playing live too :)

Gonna be a good weekend!! :cheese: :techno: :rambo:

Cheers for the info :cheese:
your too kind ;)

drudles
07-03-2006, 07:47 PM
No bother mate :thumbsup:

alsynthe
07-03-2006, 10:51 PM
fee u can get flights to dublin cheap as chips

Pheeva
08-03-2006, 01:33 PM
ahh good thinking :clap: :clap:

JamieBall
15-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Who's a comin' then ?

rhythmtech
15-03-2006, 01:12 PM
phee.. gimme a shout if you n scott need somewhere to stay for this :)

JamieBall
29-03-2006, 11:04 AM
Not long now, hope you're all ready :-)

RedRob
29-03-2006, 10:40 PM
just about.......... i think........... :cheer:

Pheeva
30-03-2006, 12:48 AM
phee.. gimme a shout if you n scott need somewhere to stay for this :)

cheers :)
Have a good 1 :dance:
we cant make it :(

Sandy will Rock it!!

alsynthe
30-03-2006, 07:16 PM
im defo there

JamieBall
30-03-2006, 07:50 PM
You driving down from N Ireland or what ? I've a friend in Omagh who'd perhaps like a lift if so ?

alsynthe
30-03-2006, 07:52 PM
im comin down on the train from belfast mate and staying over in a hotel thats robs sorted for me.

JamieBall
06-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Cool my friend is getting the bus from N Ireland anyways, that's dedication huh :-)

Not long to go now...

alsynthe
06-04-2006, 07:26 PM
if he wants to meet up with us and get the train gimme a shout

RedRob
07-04-2006, 10:14 AM
ok so folks, we'll be seein ye later, let the games begin........

alsynthe
07-04-2006, 06:04 PM
****in gutted. i cant go, banks are wankers!

drudles
08-04-2006, 05:48 AM
What a ****in night, had a great laugh :cheese: Just in the door, no session for me tonight cuz I'm sick as a dog, coughing my lungs up all night :(.

Tunes were well hard outta that Sandy lad, hardcore kickin the shit outta the place. But the complete ****in kick in the knackers is I missed most of Jamie's set cuz I was having a barney with the woman, and Jamie's set was the one I really wanted to see (this is Conor btw Jamie, nice to meet ya :toast: )... Feckin women, eh?. What I saw was quality anyway.

Pity about the numbers, far from empty but not as full as previously, hope you kept your heads above water lads!! Big up ya for a proper party anyway, some serious work went into that :techno: :rambo:

Peace out!

RedRob
11-04-2006, 05:11 AM
nice one on the props mr drudles. had a bit of a weekend, after so much work goin in there was a definate party in order. just a shame that is 5am n i havent had a wink of sleep. in work in a couple of hours......... hmmmmmmmm............. anyhoo, i had a gret night, savage tunes from all around, yes it was a shame bout the numbers but thats the way it goes, poxy hail stones n all messin stuff up. its a bit of a balls sometimes, pushin techno as you know yourself...... one thing we always guarintee is proper bangin tecno and we definately had that on the menu on friday. im hangin now so im gonna go horizantal adn be up in an hour for work.... rant rant rant......... :paranoid:

JamieBall
13-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks to everyone who came down, hope you had as quality a time as me :-)

Did the sets get recorded ok ? Would love to hear 'em all again :rambo:

RedRob
13-04-2006, 07:09 PM
ill have the sets sorted soon man. got em recorded but have to wade through 5 hours of tune, chop it up and get it sorted. havent even listened to em yet! thanks again for comin man, savage stuff all round. :)

JamieBall
14-04-2006, 06:09 PM
No probs at all, dude. Loved every minute (especially that awesome Chinese food !). It was a pleasure rocking things for you guys :-)

Lemme know as soon as the mixes are available, also pm me yer address so I can send you those brain melting DVD's I was on about.

Peace ! JB

278d7e64a374de26f==