PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you scouse fools

jam
25-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Said Liverpool were a club with dignity (including it's supporters)

I have a feeling it was 'phantomdj'

Well yes bricking an abulance with an injured player is the height of civilisation as is singing "where's ya son gone" to Lua Lua after the tragic death of his sun.

macca
25-02-2006, 06:28 PM
boring already been a topic about this zzzzzzzz no 1s arsed every club has arsehole fans an u r obviously 1 of urs

phantomdj
25-02-2006, 07:17 PM
dont be a prick jam....

humanity is sick no matter where we look.....

black, white, jewish, arab, french, british, peruvian....whatever... there are sick elements within any group...

of course its always the negative that is reported....

you are an idiot trying to paint all liverpool fans in the same light....

open your eyes to the world mate!

Esox Lucius
25-02-2006, 07:26 PM
well they probably weren't scouse, like the 2 kopites who have posted above. :lol:

Traxx
25-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Yawn...

macca
25-02-2006, 07:40 PM
dont be a prick jam....

black, white, jewish, arab, french, british, peruvian....whatever... there are sick elements within any group...

the amount of silly retards with this attitude on here makes me laugh how old r u????? seriously ****in el

Esox Lucius
25-02-2006, 08:08 PM
:lol: bit defensive macca lad, i bet it was you attacking that ambulance :lol:

macca
25-02-2006, 08:15 PM
:lol: bit defensive macca lad, i bet it was you attacking that ambulance :lol:

i wish m8 would of loved it

Traxx
25-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Typical how chelsea fans givin death threats to the ref has managed to escape the amount of coverage the dickhead liverpool fans got.

phantomdj
25-02-2006, 09:50 PM
dont be a prick jam....

the amount of silly retards with this attitude on here makes me laugh how old r u????? seriously **** el

wtf? haha. you clearly can't even understand the simple english i've written. im 23 as it happens. can you please point out anything retarded about what i said? everything is factual. what's the matter? i basically said EXACTLY what you said apart from I made it far deeper and put it into the context of human nature. you show your own stupidity by attacking what i write when it agrees with what you said, yet you question my 'attitude'. clearly you are the not-so-intelligent scouser...without question.

macca
26-02-2006, 02:05 AM
what the **** r u on about i was highlighting what u said cos i agree with it read it again hardly rocket science 2 understand 4 ****s sake

macca
26-02-2006, 02:07 AM
was just pointimg out the amount of retards with the attitude u posted about trying 2 paint all liverpool fans in the same light what r u goiong on about????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Esox Lucius
26-02-2006, 06:07 AM
lol, you lot love arguing that much you argue between yourself

****in bin dippers.

phantomdj
26-02-2006, 08:00 AM
the amount of silly retards with this attitude on here makes me laugh how old r u????? seriously **** el

clearly sounds like a dig at me, no?

i expected that on one of their comments....

ok, no problem. w2ires seriously crossed.

Numeric
26-02-2006, 11:21 AM
:lol:

this thread is hilarious...

silly Kopites...

:roll:

macca
26-02-2006, 11:37 AM

this thread is hilarious...

silly Kopites...

:roll:

not as hilarious as your season so far ;)

macca
26-02-2006, 11:40 AM

clearly sounds like a dig at me, no?

i expected that on one of their comments....

ok, no problem. w2ires seriously crossed.

ha ha it does sound like i dig at u dosent it :lol: at least u no now i never meant a dig at u :lol:

phantomdj
26-02-2006, 09:45 PM
well at least we gave the other fans a good laugh haha.....

end of the day... liverpool rule!!! :cheese:

screw chelsea...

Numeric
27-02-2006, 06:53 AM

bit of silverware, second in the league, can't knock it...

xes
27-02-2006, 09:43 AM
macca,calm down man,I thought you was having a pop at phantom aswell.

It's very easy to miss read things on here,I've done it many times. wires.crossed.

But bricking an ambulance is bad shit man,those "fans" should be bricked themselves. it's cunts like that who tarnish the reputations of decent fans who actually go to watch the game.

Fcuk hooliganism.

xes
27-02-2006, 09:44 AM
fairy nob goggles?? WTF,built in filter :lol:

f c u k hooliganism is what I ment

Esox Lucius
27-02-2006, 09:55 AM
i wouldnt say **** all hooliganism, a few lads having a scrap has always been part of football life, but attacking an ambulance is not.

macca
27-02-2006, 12:01 PM

u mean the cup ur fans called worthless but now u av won its a decent piece of silverware :roll: ill take where r as it stands, compared 2 u haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
27-02-2006, 01:22 PM
i will chant juve 0 - liverpool 39 when im next at anfield i want to make it known

nick_anarchy
27-02-2006, 01:23 PM
sayin that , i wouldnt lower myself to the scum that is liverpool fans

Traxx
27-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Your talkin shite nick. Open your ears to what 95% percent of football fans say at games week in week out including your own bunch of scumbags.

macca
27-02-2006, 01:52 PM
awwwwwwwwwww haha ^ :lol:

macca
27-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Your talkin shite nick. Open your ears to what 95% percent of football fans say at games week in week out including your own bunch of scumbags.

i dont no y u bother with comments like he wrote above the guys obviously a retard its boring now

nick_anarchy
27-02-2006, 02:00 PM
hahahahaha

Will
27-02-2006, 02:43 PM

Bit of silverware? Don't you mean a dust bin lid wrapped in silver foil? ;)

macca
27-02-2006, 02:51 PM

Bit of silverware? Don't you mean a dust bin lid wrapped in silver foil? ;)

no please get it right its a respectable piece of silverware 2 win now united have won it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Numeric
27-02-2006, 07:01 PM
that's more silver foil than you'll find in Arse's cabinet this season, in fact, there's a bit of a silver foil shortage around Highbury these days and by the look of the way things are going there isn't gonna be any silver foil for Arse anytime soon...

and macca i didn't say it was a respectable piece of sliverware i just said it was a piece of silverware and unless i'm mistaken that's exactly what it is...

:cheese:

macca
27-02-2006, 08:10 PM
macca i didn't say it was a respectable piece of sliverware i just said it was a piece of silverware and unless i'm mistaken that's exactly what it is...

:cheese:

i never said u said anythin was mearly highlighting the fact according 2 united fans this cup was a worthless cup or mickey mouse cup and now seems as if its a decent competition 2 win now u's av won it
;)

jam
28-02-2006, 12:03 PM
You can give me all this minority talk all you like but how many times have Liverpool supporters been involved in stuff like this? You are a bunch of scum bags,its as simple as that.They only reason i braught this up is coz the deluded penis that is phantomdj was giving it the big one saying they are dignified.

nick_anarchy
28-02-2006, 01:38 PM
thing is tho , would u prefure to win sweet fa or at least the micky mouse cup ?

its something at least , and wil be more than liverpool and arsenal win this season

Traxx
28-02-2006, 02:26 PM
We'll see.

macca
28-02-2006, 06:32 PM
You can give me all this minority talk all you like but how many times have Liverpool supporters been involved in stuff like this? You are a bunch of scum bags,its as simple as that.They only reason i braught this up is coz the deluded penis that is phantomdj was giving it the big one saying they are dignified.

haha had me in fits of laughter this post awwwwwwwwww

macca
28-02-2006, 06:34 PM
u cant take u worthless cup (as united fans call it) if it was a choice between this an still being the champions league?????? no contest!

nick_anarchy
28-02-2006, 07:01 PM
fighting between each other . ..haha ..

Traxx
28-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Who?

phantomdj
28-02-2006, 08:54 PM
nick haha.. saying man utd had a more successful season than liverpool is a joke...

basslinejunkie
28-02-2006, 09:00 PM

boro win a few games and jamrag appears!!!

phantomdj
28-02-2006, 09:18 PM
haha.. you are the penis mate...

you group the thugs together with the true football fans even though the number of true fans far, far, far outweighs the scum elements of humanity....

what a tit....

it's people like you who are easily misled... in fact you are exactly the product the establishment wants you to be... naive and easy to stir up with propaganda...

nick_anarchy
28-02-2006, 10:15 PM
nick haha.. saying man utd had a more successful season than liverpool is a joke...

haha so far yes , at leat we have lifted silver this season so be it the lesser cup but its somethin

we will see at the end anyway .. champions league wont happen again and the fa will be a strugle dont get to hyped up over nothin ..

jam
28-02-2006, 11:46 PM

I come on when i'm not working princess.

jam
28-02-2006, 11:51 PM

you group the thugs together with the true football fans even though the number of true fans far, far, far outweighs the scum elements of humanity....

what a tit....

it's people like you who are easily misled... in fact you are exactly the product the establishment wants you to be... naive and easy to stir up with propaganda...

Shut up you cock.

I could say exactly the same about you.

If we are going to be pedantic about it,you should have said Liverpool supporters are (in the majority) dignified.How ever the majority of the stadium were singing "wheres ya son" to Lua Lua so everything i have said is true.

Maybe 'fans' like yaself and macca that aren't even scousers that don't go to games are dignified but the ones that do and sing disgusting heartless songs like are not.

Yorkshire glory supporting bell end.

Traxx
01-03-2006, 07:43 AM
Why's it ok for other fans to have sick chants but not us??????????? Got nothin better to do.

jam
01-03-2006, 09:54 AM
When have i ever said it was ok for fans to make sick chants? That chant isn't even funny it's just cruel.

basslinejunkie
01-03-2006, 01:52 PM

I come on when i'm not working princess.

well done for stating the obvious

phantomdj
01-03-2006, 05:29 PM

what a tit....

Maybe 'fans' like yaself and macca that aren't even scousers that don't go to games are dignified but the ones that do and sing disgusting heartless songs like are not.

haha. for starters last season i went to a few games...

i work saturdays and i get up at 6am during the week, so i can't make the evening kick offs as i would only just get there after finishing work... my location means i cannot get to as many games as i like... liverpool still get my money with membership and clothing and stuff. i support the team... and i supported them since a very early age..so your glory hunting goes out the window... i supported them by chance as they were the first team i saw playing man utd who my family support... i chose the opposite side ... lucky for me ..

basslinejunkie
01-03-2006, 06:29 PM
whats with all this lfc glory hunting bollox anywayz? speak too any red and i garuntee 90 percent of them have supported lfc since a early age.

speak to man u fans,50 percent of them started supporting them once they started being succsefull.my own brother used to support liverpool untill the mancs started winning things in the mid 90's.

macca
01-03-2006, 06:31 PM

what a tit....

Shut up you cock.

If we are going to be pedantic about it,you should have said Liverpool supporters are (in the majority) dignified.How ever the majority of the stadium were singing "wheres ya son" to Lua Lua so everything i have said is true.

haha ur post r embaressing seriously stop cryin an move on 4 ****s sake. BABY!

jam
01-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Who's crying i'm loving this,it shows you up glory hunting fools for what you are.

I'd say you have come off worst macca its made you look like a complete imature tosser.

jam
01-03-2006, 11:37 PM
whats with all this lfc glory hunting bollox anywayz? speak too any red and i garuntee 90 percent of them have supported lfc since a early age.

speak to man u fans,50 percent of them started supporting them once they started being succsefull.my own brother used to support liverpool untill the mancs started winning things in the mid 90's.

So when the 90% that you talk of were young liverpool weren't succsesfull?

Anyway macca wants me to stop crying and move on,so Liverpool have the most dignified fans in the premiership,its only one or two people that are really Everton fans that cause trouble.

ps Heysel wasn't Liverpool fans fault either.

macca
02-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Who's crying i'm loving this,it shows you up glory hunting fools for what you are.

I'd say you have come off worst macca its made you look like a complete imature tosser.

yes ur right with a post like this :roll: brilliant. IDIOT!

macca
02-03-2006, 07:33 AM
get the violins out

http://www.sofia-violins.com/media/gif/violin.gif

jam
02-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Runcorns massive innit

nick_anarchy
02-03-2006, 11:31 AM

i must be one of them then , seeing as im 24 , and iv been a manc since birth same with my family , from birkenhead and all mancs shame hay :lol:

liverpool fans came out the wood after the chanpions league game , u even slated every player and maneger at half time haha ppl were leaving the pubs saying they hate the club :lol:
and u call man utd fans bad :lol:

Traxx
02-03-2006, 11:54 AM
This still goin?

basslinejunkie
02-03-2006, 01:39 PM

So when the 90% that you talk of were young liverpool weren't succsesfull?

Anyway macca wants me to stop crying and move on,so Liverpool have the most dignified fans in the premiership,its only one or two people that are really Everton fans that cause trouble.

ps Heysel wasn't Liverpool fans fault either.

not of my generation no.

macca
02-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Runcorns massive innit

wtf! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
02-03-2006, 08:19 PM
they is de runcorn massive mon

http://www.thestage.co.uk/images/pics/6909.jpg

macca
02-03-2006, 08:22 PM
they is de runcorn massive mon

http://www.thestage.co.uk/images/pics/6909.jpg

haha i like that 2 pints of lager ;)

Esox Lucius
02-03-2006, 09:01 PM
it's hangover telly stuff like that :cheese:

Numeric
02-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Runcorn's amazing...

macca
02-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Runcorn's amazing...

its a shit hole like the rest of the north west well maybe not all....

basslinejunkie
02-03-2006, 11:05 PM
no,actually like the rest of england

jam
02-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Not wanting to continue this like but Liverpool have always been a great side no matter what generation,even the Souness era was a damn site better than what most clubs could ever hope for.

jam
02-03-2006, 11:48 PM

Talking crap there son,we have some of the most beautiful country side in the world,we also have a great history and culture.You sound like an asylum seeker.

Esox Lucius
03-03-2006, 06:52 AM

Talking crap there son,we have some of the most beautiful country side in the world,we also have a great history and culture.You sound like an asylum seeker.

hahahahah yeah a great history of tyranny :lol:

nah to be fair england is beautiful in places, same as ireland, scotland & wales.

wouldnt live outside those countries me.

ireland is the most beautiful though

;)

phantomdj
03-03-2006, 07:18 AM
north yorkshire is beautiful...

the landscape is amazing.... just a shame about the people.

Esox Lucius
03-03-2006, 08:05 AM
defo, north yorkshire is very nice.

basslinejunkie
03-03-2006, 01:47 PM

i bet youve never been off these shores.once you have youl realise it isnt bueautyull at all.englands turd.

Esox Lucius
03-03-2006, 02:54 PM

i bet youve never been off these shores.once you have youl realise it isnt bueautyull at all.englands turd.

the people who live here & the people who rule us are turd, not the land, if it wasn't for man, all of the british isles & ireland would be unspoilt countryside.

phantomdj
03-03-2006, 07:50 PM
no,actually

the people who live here & the people who rule us are turd, not the land, if it wasn't for man, all of the british isles & ireland would be unspoilt countryside.

very very true. the actual landscape of england is extremely beautiful and breathtaking in places. you just have to get out of the city to see it...

problem is most people are so uneducated and stubborn that they do not move their arse to see real beauty. they just go out at the weekend and watch shit on tv...

as much as i dislike the people here and the politics and general evil... the country (the land) will always be special to me

Numeric
03-03-2006, 10:05 PM
it's funny how this thread has changed into a beautiful landscape discussion...

i agree that there are some really nice places in the UK and Ireland...

where we are on Anglesey is nice and the view of Snowdonia is just breath-taking, check it...

http://www.chris-lake.com/images/winter-view1.jpg

that's the view from the bottom of our road, and it's pretty much the same view that i have from my bedroom window...

jam
04-03-2006, 01:44 PM
lol never been off these shores? what a tool.

I

278d7e64a374de26f==