ALEX CALVER (Glitch Recordings)
Notorious J.I.M.
Fil Devious
The Degator
tOM

Room 2: Reggae & Dub with the backbeating allstars

10pm - 2am (bar open til 3)
£3 b4 11pm £5 after

After a wicked night last month with mobile dogwash & A.P. we're really looking forward to welcoming Alex Calver to Aberystwyth for some serious bedlam on the dancefloor. As per usual we'll have a chunky soundsystem, lasers and lots of smiley danceing people, head down if you can......... :boaangel:

fils_here
26-02-2006, 07:00 PM
oh yes another wicked night in the making with the man calver, get your smilie dancing butts down to this one if you can :cheer:

tOM B
01-03-2006, 11:23 PM
We've not got our normal soundsystem (phycosis) for this one as the guys are having a sprog, but never fear we're gonna be putting a 10k snafu rig in it's place. Hopefully the extra 3k of loudness will be appreciated (good job the old folks home next door is shut)

Don't miss a rare chance to see alex for just £3 (b411)

Pheeva
02-03-2006, 07:25 PM
good luck with this lads ;)
AP said he had a righ laugh last month :cheese: Me & Kemix will have to make it down sometime, but last time I went to ****in Aber boyo I got lost in bala & it took 4hrs :blush: (got told to go right next to the lake) :oops: :cheese:

tOM B
03-03-2006, 05:41 PM
AP said he had a righ laugh last month :cheese: Me & Kemix will have to make it down sometime, but last time I went to **** Aber boyo I got lost in bala & it took 4hrs :blush: (got told to go right next to the lake) :oops: :cheese:

Mackie & Karl had problems as well when they came down turned up about 5 minutes b4 there set started :lol: be great to see you guys down here :cheese:

fils_here
03-03-2006, 06:02 PM
one week to go, AVE IT ;)

Pheeva
03-03-2006, 07:35 PM
AP said he had a righ laugh last month :cheese: Me & Kemix will have to make it down sometime, but last time I went to **** Aber boyo I got lost in bala & it took 4hrs :blush: (got told to go right next to the lake) :oops: :cheese:

Mackie & Karl had problems as well when they came down turned up about 5 minutes b4 there set started :lol: be great to see you guys down here :cheese:

;)

tOM B
06-03-2006, 07:10 PM
no snow left here so no excuses for not turning up ;)

tOM B
10-03-2006, 10:40 AM
things are all looking really good now, hope to see some of you here

abloke
10-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Yo Yo Tom.

I am well looking foward to this night. Will be good fun. I will be there snapping up some pictures for the website.

tOM B
10-03-2006, 05:32 PM
nice one good to see you've found blackout chris ;)

fils_here
14-03-2006, 09:36 PM
nice one good to see you've found blackout chris ;)

is right!! good to see someone with a camera dancing about madly & taking pics lol :shock:

wicked night too, thanks to all that came along & witnessed the man calver in action.

278d7e64a374de26f==