PDA

View Full Version : radio heaven

bayley
01-03-2006, 12:44 AM
its funny... just earlier today i was in the shower,... listening to my shower radio, thinking how i wished it wasnt waterproof... radio 1 really is a crock of rat sick.....however, tonite, i discover that the blackout audio show is in the download section of the site!!! and my god, what a ****in wikkid show!!! i was excited to read about the show ages ago, and was chuffed to see them all there to download tonite!!!! Mark, the tune selection has been superb... im half way into the show now, (Air, by smash TV... OMG WHAT A TUNE!!!) thanks mark 4 such a great show.. im loving it!!!!

MARKEG
01-03-2006, 01:13 AM
:) thank you so much man. i worked hard on this shit!! i wish i had 2 hours, then i could really go to town. but yeah, hey that air tv track is amazing. anyway, really chuffed you like the show!

Davin
02-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Help me out here lad's, where is the download section on the radio1 webpage??????

bayley
02-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Help me out here lad's, where is the download section on the radio1 webpage??????

what are u lookin 4 dude?? if ur after marks show, then u dont wanna be lookin on the radio 1 website.. u need to check the download section of this site.... then once in there, u will see the radio shows ready for download, check them out man they r all wikkid!!! :techno:

MARKEG
03-03-2006, 01:02 AM
for sure mate, you said that perfect.

but make sure too you d/l itunes too. then put the podcast address into the dropdown menu that saying 'subscribe'!!

278d7e64a374de26f==