PDA

View Full Version : FAO: DJ Amok

man_d
01-03-2006, 04:03 PM
I saw you're online and I just wanted to say how ace you were at Club r_aW on Saturday!
:cheese: :cheese:

DJAmok
01-03-2006, 04:59 PM
:blush:

glad you liked it!

I'm reading "location: london" under your name.... You came from London for Club r_aw :shock: or are you staying in NL at the moment?

peace out

man_d
01-03-2006, 05:35 PM
We went over to Amsterdam on Saturday just for Club r_aw and caught a flight back to London on Sunday...!

I've been a huge fan of Third Movement / Rude Awakening and Artillery releases for ages and for me what Promo is doing with Club r_aw is absolutely the most exciting thing to happen for ages, because it's bringing together all the different types of techno/hardcore/industrial that I love! :cheese:

stjohn
02-03-2006, 03:46 PM
FAO DJ AMOK, you're tunes are ****ing hard!! just in case u didnt know

DJAmok
02-03-2006, 04:03 PM
We went over to Amsterdam on Saturday just for Club r_aw and caught a flight back to London on Sunday...!

I've been a huge fan of Third Movement / Rude Awakening and Artillery releases for ages and for me what Promo is doing with Club r_aw is absolutely the most exciting thing to happen for ages, because it's bringing together all the different types of techno/hardcore/industrial that I love! :cheese:

Awesome! Next time, come up to me and we gotta have a drink together!

And yes, I couldn't agree more, what Promo is doing, is absolutely awesome. ...hehehe funny that the best thing that has happened in Techno in years is done by a hardcore guy :lol:

TechMouse
02-03-2006, 04:11 PM
FAO DJ AMOK, you're tunes are **** hard!! just in case u didnt know
Haha, yeah - it can be a subtle point to grasp...

man_d
03-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Awesome! Next time, come up to me and we gotta have a drink together!

Haha! I'll take you up on that drink, I've still got loads of the plastic drink tokens left!

And yes, I couldn't agree more, what Promo is doing, is absolutely awesome. ...hehehe funny that the best thing that has happened in Techno in years is done by a hardcore guy :lol:

Exactly... maybe it needed someone from outside the techno scene to see what needed to be done... Total respect to him and all you dj's involved in r_aW though for having the guts to push the boundaries... just keep doing it! :cheese: :cheese:

Tony_Silver
20-04-2006, 09:23 PM
amok rules!!!!!!

Dirtyacid
01-05-2006, 10:49 AM
amok rules!!!!!!

could,nt agree more :techno:

audioinjection
01-05-2006, 05:25 PM
is there an amok & rude awakening release coming soon???

i saw some tracks on the latest r_AW essential mix

DJ Amok & Rude Awakening - Cross The Rubicon
DJ Amok & Rude Awakening - Divine Ignorance

gunjack
02-05-2006, 06:35 PM
BEN GET AT ME PLEASE

Krokz
03-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Heard Amok after one year on Timewarp and dude i was surprised
I never tought i'll hear that kind of stuff there and i hope to hear it more when you come to Slovenia this friday :cheese: been a Rude Awakening fan for long time now

koma
03-05-2006, 10:11 AM
well, he did play some hardcore (dutch, by the sound of it) at the end of his croatian gig last year
and thank god somebody is doing it, I'm tellin people for years they should do it, crowd is asking for it sometimes :eyes:

278d7e64a374de26f==